[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream or memory?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: FW18D8DFUNOXI9A.LARGE.jpg (51KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
FW18D8DFUNOXI9A.LARGE.jpg
51KB, 375x500px
Since I was about 5 or 6 years old (maybe younger) I've had this memory of floating down the flight of stairs in our old house. It was maybe 15 steps down to the ground floor and I remember being carried to the bottom and feeling somewhat protected as light shone down on me, not intense but like light rays or something. Pretty sure it's a dream but I see other people on the web are having similar dreams and it got me thinking. Anyone here have this dream or one like it?
>>
I had a similar recurring dream as a child , I would float down the stairs because I could hear a party happening downstairs, only when I got to the bottom of the stairs , no lights on , nothing

Now the really fucked up bit, something would prevent me from getting back upstairs I would be thrown violently back or could only walk at a snails pace back up , like a kind of force field , it was definately not friendly and I remember being terrified .

I'm nearly 40 now and still hairs stand up just thinking about it

That was a really fucked up house
>>
>>18606723
>Mfw being kicked out of demon party
Unlucky motherfucker
>>
>>18606735
Elaborate please
>>
>>18606723
The dream or memory I'm talking about was always positive feeling
>>
>>18606699
Many times for over twenty years I had nightmares I was in the basement: nd while I could barely keep my eyes open I was so tired, I was sure an evil force was there and was going to get me. It turns out I was raped one night in the basement but had blacked out the perversion of it (forgot). I wish I had your pleasant memory.
I also always ran up the stairs looking behind me too. Ped-rapists are evil and can't stop, change. They need to be locked up in a cage and the cage welded shut. They're rapists: they don't care or feel. That's their problem: they do mindless, disgusting, repulsive stuff and don't mind it. Keep your children safe: spare them the terror of rape.
>>
>>18606822
Damn anon.... I don't really have words for that. Sorry I guess would be one. Can't say I have had an experience like that but sorry I dug up a memory like that for you
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.