[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0824.jpg (36KB, 750x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824.jpg
36KB, 750x544px
Are they real? Or just in the mind?
>>
>>18606645
If they are real in your mind youll meet them someday, no worries froggster
>>
>>18606645
Do they hurt you physically?

0_0"
>>
>>18606645
Demons are surrounded by those that have not given their life to God.

Even if you have, so to say, see them as a test of sorts. This type of test teaches you things as well.

You know what they say, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Close one gate and open another.
>>
>>18606685
Another thing that we must know about God is that he is the redeemer and savior.

Exodus 20:2
I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
>>
No, OP. You are the demons.
>>
>>18606701
So, therefore, we must know that God will not take you to it unless he puts you through it.
>>
>>18606685
>Demons are surrounded by those that have not given their life to God.

Well what does that imply?
>>
>>18606645
Pretty much anything spiritual is just a reflection of yourself.
Demons will only exist if you allow them to exist.
>>
>>18606645
nice paranormal prank
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVDoz4O9bx0
>>
>>18606713
Everyone has their own life path.

God will tell you what you should do in life. Ask him to guide you and he will most gratefully yet gracefully do it.
>>
>>18606717
I never invited demons into my house.

They came because I was overwhelmed with fear instead of faith and love.
>>
Demons need to be viewed as antagonist anti-heros.

They demons have been allowed to be there because of some spiritual blockage or lesson that must be acknowledged to further maturing as a human.

Don't view it as all doom and gloom. Even if you've been Broken hearted by lovers, you have learned how to approach certain social situations in those scenarios.

Look at your scenario how does it benefit you. That is when you begin to heal
>>
>>18606722
But, demons are among those who didn't give their life to God... Can you confirm or deny the existence of an afterlife?
>>
>>18606744
Confirm: no
Deny: no

Believer of and faithfully waiting for: Yes
>>
>>18606645
Everything is analyzed and interpreted in the mind. And all people have demons from childhood trauma, to some degree: but some people's presentation of their demons in their mind is more out of touch with Reality. It's easier not to face specifics for some people, such as blaming demons rather than their negligent parents who always ignored them and their needs.
>>
>>18606760
>demons are just trauma

Nope
Never.

I have viewed these demons in the astral realm. They have beaten me, raped me, and humiliated me.

However, I overcame. I now know that they can do no physical harm and not even mental harm.
>>
>>18606769
I say, no harm because I understand that God is my Fortress, my Beacon, my Rock, and at the end of the day, my rest.
>>
>>18606645
If just mind, are they any less real?
What if our minds exist on a different plane and other beings can interact with us through that level?
>>
Demons, or Daemons, are just lesser gods. Nothing to be worried about. Don't listen to the Christian propaganda. It's their to make you into a sheep.
>>
>>18606823
>just a sheep bro

Lol, God is the one that gave you free will. Everything Good, Is Of God.
>>
>>18606829
Satan gave us free will. He allowed us to see good and evil.
>>
>>18606834
Satan gave you the Fall.
SaytAn gave you corruption.
Satan gave you scorched seed.
Satan gave you nothing and took it all.
>>
>>18606839
Satan is the ruler of this world. Satan gave me knowledge. Satan gave me willpower. Satan is the true king of heaven.
>>
Only in the mind can things exist.

Demons are ideas about morality that we empower and project onto our lives and those of others. Rooted in fear, the demon become harmful.
>>
>OP asks whether demons are real or mental constructs
>Anons can't stop squabbling over their literal interpretation of theology long enough to give coherent answers
Never change, /x/...
>>
>>18606713
it implys that demons are surrounded by those that have not given their life to God.
>>
File: 1455463176386.jpg (43KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
1455463176386.jpg
43KB, 592x448px
>>18606645
How can the cum from your penis be yours if you don't know the taste of it?
>>
>>18606863
Shitty meme?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.