[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past Life Regression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: plr.png (565KB, 621x382px) Image search: [Google]
plr.png
565KB, 621x382px
Have any of you been regressed to a past life? What did you see?

I regressed myself with YouTube videos, saw 3 past lives and it was all cool, except I've been getting random intense split-second flashbacks for more than 2 days now and I'm kinda spooked. Did I dun did goofed?
>>
What
>>
>>18606522
Is there something you didn't understand?
>>
>>18606530
What
>>
>>18606536
Please, serious discussion only.
>>
Have you considered the (more than likely) fact that what you are experiencing is just a creation of false memories?
>>
>>18606632
Yes, absolutely. There's no way to know for sure, but now I have flashbacks of something, and feelings that I've never felt before are "coming back" to me and they feel familiar.
>>
>>18606517
I had a dream once where I lived someone's entire life really quickly
He was a regular guy in 1920s (I think) america
Had this love interest who he missed out on
Ended up marrying another lady and they grew old together
He had a heart attack in the middle of a food court and right before he died he thought about the love interest girl

It was pretty insane
>>
>>18606517
I imagine there is a huge block between lifetimes that people can only pretend to bridge.
>>
>>18606517

I used a buzzfeed article to pass life as a japnese girl in hiroshima. Now, I'm afraid of fire, and I think I understand.
>>
>>18606517
I regressed myself into this life. I've been in this timeline since 1989. Things played out way differently than what I learned about on the history records in 3001, It's surprising how much they got wrong, but it was pretty much a given since they had little historical records after the Blight of 2297.
>>
>>18607053
nice roleplay
or
you don't relive the memories of your ancestors, instead you are in an alternative universe since your actions here don't change the future
or
you don't have free will

but i know humans hve free will, so nice roleplay
>>
>>18607053
Ah, yes the Blight, truly it was a different time. That being said though, it still wasn't as bad as the carnage that followed the creation of the "perfect" world president in 2678. Seriously, who thought taking parts of various presidents to make a Frankenstein's monster would be a good idea.
>>
>>18607068
top kek
>>
>>18606517
don't be afraid
if you dun goofed, you will reincarnate and eventually, after many lifes, reach enlightenment

relax and let the love take over
>>
>>18606517
And just, how would I go about doing this past life regression thing?
>>
>>18607098
find a regression video on youtube that you like, relax and listen to the voice
>>
>>18606517
I was a fat teacher, married to a homely wife. Died in my car from a heart attack. Was content with my life in general.
>>
>giving speech in front of a bunch of soldiers in the desert
>feel like i'm on Rome's side but not exactly Roman, maybe one of their allied tribes or some shit
>when hypnotist asks me what date it is, the year 534 pops up
>charge enemy positions
>get speared

later found out it was the exact year that Vandals fell

the dude that killed me was an *rab-looking cunt in purple tunic and armor on a horse
>>
when i was little my uncle did lewd things 2 me
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzNzIxNzUxMDUy.jpg (249KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzNzIxNzUxMDUy.jpg
249KB, 1200x1200px
i saw one past life as a roman centurion

makes me wonder why my family doesn't like war and isn't violent but i am
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.