[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hallucinogenics and seeing astral forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

So I had an experience a while back with hallucinogens that was all fine and dandy, but had a weird element to it I can't explain.

I accidentally took a fairly large hit of salvia when a couple friends were over, and experienced a pretty solid hallucinatory trip, that last about 5-6 minutes or so.

I saw all sorts of weird shit, but was aware of what was real and what was not, but the thing I can't explain is, my roommate came out of her room to see what was up. She's his real pretty Indian girl, and although I was fully aware that in reality she was dressed, I could see her completely nude the whole time.

I mentioned it to her later, and she was skeptical, but it turns out what I was seeing really was her fully naked, not just a hallucination.

Was I seeing her astral form or something?
>>
File: 672535654.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
672535654.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>it turns out what I was seeing really was her fully naked, not just a hallucination
>>
>>18606462
Dude I took a hit of salvia and a little green Martian came down, took me to mars, and we fucked purple strippers while snorting a powder called "bloarb"
>>
>>18606605
yeah, it's a hell of an experience. with mine I saws the characters from south park begin filing out the tv in the corner of the room and start lining up along the hallway, and the ceiling just took off at one point and shot off into the sky (Even though we were on the middle floor of an apartment block) but the astral form stuff just beats explanation
>>
^^^^
Nonsense.. Utter nonsense.

Salvia is a sacrament.
It gets you in contact with the Virgin Mary/ holy mother
Please refrain from bastardizing that which is holy.
>>
>>18606462
>astral form

That was my first guess as well. I am of the opinion most people have experiences with hallucinogens like this - some are aware of it, others are not so aware of it - but I believe that this is why the common threads of shared trip experiences are, well, common. Why some people share dreams. It seems to be no different to me.

Anyways, I believe that is what you saw, as you were somewhere between waking and dreaming, a sort of "dreamwalking" state that hallucinogens tend to allow.
>>
>>18606462
Certain hallucinogens put you in touch on higher levels, so it may have been you and your roommate met briefly on some higher wavelength for a moment. People who are naked in their astral forms are usually very honest, trustworthy people of very good nature.
>>
>>18606620
Really?
>>
It's your brain bringing up memories while it does a controlled short circuit. Not paranormal or spiritual.
>>
>>18606759
But how is that possible if I've never seen her naked? And yet I saw the whole deal, clearly.
>>
>>18606752
I've experienced it and so did my friend when we did it in high school. Have stuck around with it to now and she still appears every time I use it.
>>
>>18606780
third eye man, its not all based on past experience, but seeing form and energy as it really is in the present moment.
>>
>>18606785
The Virgin Mary appears to you?
>>
>>18606462
I want to smoke that pls.
>>
>>18606814
She felt like a Mother above all things.
>>
>>18606835
Sounds spectacular.
>>
I'm fixing to have the chance to get some shrooms. I can also get LSD. I've tried LSD before and liked it. How does shrooms compare to it? Trying to figure out if I should pay the extra price and try it or just stick with three hits of LSD.
>>
>>18606895

shrooms are more sedating (calm even at least on low doses) than acid, don't last nearly as long (5-8 hours as opposed to 10-12 acid trip) also feel more natural/cleaner/less artificial high, also are alien as living fuck and feel like there's a "mushroom spirit" guiding the trip, will reveal to you your true soul and nature of reality 10/10 highly recommend
>>
>>18606835
What was it like, seeing her?
>>
>>18606895
>>18606936

forget to mention, just as some minor cautions:

-personally never been a problem for me, but it's pretty common for nausea/stomach ache real bad if you havent had good diet that day so maybe keep that in mind

-you cant really control mush like acid and it should definitely be respected. at least for me, acid is like an impersonal chemical that surges energy through you and you have to learn to "ride the wave" so to speak, whereas with the shrooms it's basically more or less the mushroom spirits decide the direction of your trip and will either give you a nice big hug or a big kick in the ass depending on your set/setting/dose/intention/etc

don't mean to scare you, just keep in mind. in my experience as long as you don't disrespect them by taking a retarded huge dose/taking them at the wrong place/time they'll give you a nice time and teach you some things lol wish you best of luck
>>
>>18606895
Shrooms are on a whole other level. With acid, you're in control. But with Shrooms you surrender yourself to the mushroom. You get less visuals but you feel much more different. The best way I can describe the Shrooms high is that it's strange. It's foreign. It's alien. You can be sitting in a place that you've always sat in for years and years, but when you're on Shrooms that place might as well be another planet.

Side question: first time I did Shrooms, I saw a lot of aztec/ south American aboriginal designs. When I closed my eyes, I was in this orange desert. And a seal with really big black eyes approached me, and turned into an anthropomorphic crow or sort of like those doctors in assassin's creed with the beak mask. He said he was my guide in this new world. Has anyone else ever met a guide? Or "traveled" to a new world/existence?
>>
>>18606971

this guy gets it, explained it better than i did lol

acid's pretty hype, but trust me mushrooms are best drug bar none. anyone who likes one is definitely bound to like the other to some extent or another at any rate. and even if not it's worth trying just to see what it's like lmao
>>
>>18606936
>>18606964
>>18606971

Thanks. I think I'm definitely going to try it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.