[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the true nature of the afterlife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled_Fin_NK.jpg (213KB, 710x886px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_Fin_NK.jpg
213KB, 710x886px
I've been looking into esoteric knowledge of the afterlife, but I haven't really found any consistent explanations yet. Are there any consistent explanations throughout human history about the afterlife? And if it's reincarnation, are there any specifics about it, like do we immediately wake up to a new life or do we spend some "time" in a mental state of heaven or hell before being reincarnated?
>>
Reincarnation for sure but I don't know the details.

For sure you can ascend or descend with each incarnation, eventually maybe incarnating as some angelic/demonic creature.

Eventually, we will all achieve unity with the godhead.

Reality is a dream that sprung forth from the void. There is no waking world.
>>
The conciousness of every living thing is just a fraction of the greater conciousness. Once everything in the universe dies He will be whole again.
>>
>>18606155
>>18606214
Don't listen to these faggots nothing happens after you die
>>
>>18606258
>I'm a massive faggot.
FTFY
>>
Let a young David Icke explain it:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nvey9oJdBic
>>
We are pieces of pie.
We are pieces of pi.

TT

The thora. The door ah. The root ah. The router
>>
>>18605963
No one can tell you the specifics. Its pointless talking about it, kind of like how its pointless trying to remember past lives.

Also, to you and I, I don't think it matters, the part of you trying to understand is the ego, and the ego is one of the things that dissolves upon death.

What's next? Experience, lets call it that. What that.

There is a point after death wherein you remember the totality of it all. But nothing stays stagnant, soon after you will choose to forget.

Im conclusion, I think you should just worry about what's in front of you here and now.

Nothing else matters
>>
>>18605963
>>18606505

"In conclusion" Sorry about the typos. Posting from phone
>>
>>18606505
Nice post. Dont 4get to live.

http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr
>>
>>18606520
Thats pastebin thing just seems like some edgelord, doesn't know what it feels like to be One.

If you know, you don't really like want or see the point in carrying on about it.
>>
>>18605963
The Omniverse Theory allows for the existence of an eternities worth of afterlife possibilities.

In the omniverse there are multiverses and in them universes. However the pattern that is consistent is three karmic frequencies. Heaven, Hell and Void. Our universe has a mix of the three. When we die depending on what we believe and what we have done we interact with one of these primordial spheres that will send us to our next life. The void is quite interesting because unlike hell it is merely an overlap or extension of our world. In it all things are possible. One would need to die an atheist or agnostic with true neutral karma to visit this place. It is in the void also where reincarnation into this same world takes place. However this universe has certain rules. Alternate realities...even what we may consider fictional universes.
>>
>>18606565
You're complicating it I think.

I experience all the things you described every night I sleep.

There really is no point touching on this topic, its like being in a dream and talking about how you're in a dream. Or being here touching something and saying this is what's real.

You will always rationalize things here, which is done by the ego, so it has to go in the bin.
>>
>>18606563
Well i tried my best. No bad intentions
>>
Nothingness, Reincarnation, Karma. Who fucking knows. it's scary to even consider.

But i believe there will be some sort of proper closure at the end of existence.
>>
>>18606581
True. Know is now. But how can you share info here without SPELL ing
>>
File: lno.jpg (2MB, 887x900px) Image search: [Google]
lno.jpg
2MB, 887x900px
>>18606581
Hey, nobody said the truth was easy.

The point is to soothe the troubled souls.

Ego gets things done.
>>
>>18606603
I always find that when I come to talking about these things, at a certain point I will see that its my ego that is doing this. Which makes it not relevant.

I mean sure we have to talk to share experience and so forth.

Its like answering spiritual related questions, its contradictory.

If you know, truly know then you know ypu only are talking to yourself.

I'm skilled in making people realize or acknowledge this in real life. In all cases it ends with we're not meant to talk about it.

People just come here to talk about "something " but its no different to any other forum on the net.

Its all just.....
>>
>>18606609
I'mtelling you right now, the vast majority of people don't want to know the truth.

They like flirting with it. Not to know it as a reality.

I know, but I have a daughter a family and a life to live. It would be mean to show them polarity or true meaning.

People have to get there themselves, but when you do get there. You turn back and choose to forget, even when its impossible.
>>
>>18606616
When i was 6 years old my father told me not to look into the sun.

Satan is set one. Six to one.

Words are shit you are right. Truth is in the unwritten words in between the lines.

You are right and even your numbers fit so well.

Words are swords and numbers make you dumber

Dont put a name on me he?

Cheers my friend
>>
>>18606624
>>18606624

TRUTH
HURTS
>>
>>18606631
Can't name it, if you do it's not it.
>>
>>18606624
They do want the truth anon. When it benefits them.
Funny. You are an anti-thesis to me. When I found the void I dived right in and through intense meditation...I pulled something out.
>>
>>18606649
I have years of experience in Dmt, I dream vividly every night, I do this now.

Experience each moment for what it is, and move on.

Personally, I feel me trying to pull understanding or make meaning out of these experiences are silly.

Perhaps that's just me. But I have found, the less I try to make sense of it all, the more interesting it becomes.

It meaning Life, dreams and everything in between
>>
File: pentacle[1].jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pentacle[1].jpg
31KB, 250x250px
>>18606666
Said the ocean to the grain of sand.
>>
>>18606681
Yeh, exactly. Anyway was nice talking,I'm going to get on with my day, exciting day for me.

Travel well mate
>>
>>18606681
Before I leave I will post this, came across it yesterday. Was watching a documentary on "Tool" the band and he was talking about it, made me go find it. Perhaps you have read it before.

“So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide. Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and grovel to none. When you arise in the morning give thanks for the food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.”
>>
>>18606710
A coward dies a thousand deaths,
A souldier dies but once.

Cheers all it was a good talk
>>
>>18606710
Before you leave. There once was a man who asked me how was "a raven like a writing desk."

It struck me years from his asking that the answer lay in that in those days both had a feather.
>>
File: cross.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
>>18606666
Fuck off satan plus.
>>
>>18605963
I think the moment after the moment of death we are conceived in a womb of a new mother.
I can't imagine a suspended animation or there not being more meaning to all of this than a physical world. Would we really have a word for spirit, peace and love if they were lies for everyone rather than the masses who don't yet love themselves.
I imagine karma too, such that if we used people we come back and are used when we are too small to fight back a needed lesson in arrogance.
>>
>>18606214
>He
nah she senpai. How can a man give birth to the world?
>>
>>18605963
We all came from smokeless fire which is our soul/neurons. This human form we take is punishment for waging war against adam,for we wanted to destroy the creation of god, as a result god bonded us to the clay statue of adam and originally was to be cast out all alone with nothing. Theres a place where absolutely nothing exists, not a breath, not a sweat, no words at all, adam originally had this sentence but then spared him of such missery. Made the earth and then all the other hells/ heavens to reward/punish the shards of the original soul for all he/she does with there newfound life outside of being the devil. You see when Lucifer saw the statue of adam he was pissed off mainly due to the fact that his father just totally unloved him for a statue, but it is actually all part of gods plan. You see god knew Lucifer would be pissed. Being the only spirit born loving god rather than worship out of fear, he used the seven deadly sins to turn brothers and sisters against one another. However god saw the pain in his heart, for his actions god negotiated with him. You can have your true form in whatever it comes in, for example in one heaven your 60 foot tall and have endless creation capabilities like that of a god but not THE god. In hell, at the bottom there's a place at the bottom frozen with water that if you drink it, it will burn your insides. God is trying to sneak us back into heaven as the name you choose which is a promise that you will never be anything other than that name. All names are just nick names when you get down to it, god has all the best nicknames of course. I've been on this earth aka limbo (the first heaven/hell) for far too long as other people, i remember all the worst times ive been killed and all the things ive done. We are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, when you die your neurons are the only thing that can make the trip as all you need in hell/ heaven is feelings. Will continue to write
>>
continued from before... Without the seven deadly sins theres no yin/yang, without yin yang no balance only chaos. The sins also have reflections of good in them, you just have to meditate hard enough to see it. God can come to you in whatever form is best for you to understand, in my case he came in the form of a 3 headed creature, one ugly face to the left, one neutral face in the middle and a very beautiful girl face at the far right. Apparently Jins are worshiped in Hinduism and they dont realize it. Also budda wanted me to tell you to stop worshiping his idols/statues as that weighs down the soul much like carrying a large stone. He came to me in a vision mainly because i don't hold myself down to what i own, much like he did. Now get this, there are 7 heavens and 9-12 hells. 3 hells are reserved seats for a select few. Think of both heaven and hell combined like an hour glass, we are the grains of sand each going where god places us. Best part is you can relive the best of this loop over again if you want. Dejavu is the soul remembering itself, you did go to that place and feel that. Time is able to loop, reverse and fast forward and go at a steady motion based on how that matter is reacting to the speed of things. In hell time is slow, in heaven time is fast as fuck but feels slow like here on limbo. Purgatory is actually heaven and at the top of the last pillar is the garden of eden. Also thev devil is an angel again only he is stuck in hell, his job is to punish all the bad parts of himself and keep them from leaving. Hes guarding the gate to heaven at the bottom of hell as he was the last to fall and plug up the hole sortofspeak
>>
>>18606710
>>18606728
The problem I always have with platitudes like these is: What if you're crippled or something? All this "live to the fullest" talk sounds great if you're an able-bodied person in the first world, but it's not that simple for lots of people.
>>
Tibetan book of the dead
>>
>>18606258
Nothing happens after you die=I'm a massive faggot
>>
Ok so if we are reincarnated when we die but lose our memories of it do you think our we still have our consciousness and stuff? Surely if we didn't remember or have the imprint of consciousness then we would not exist as a person anymore.

Anyway I'm an atheist but interested to know more.
>>
You're reincarnated into fertilizer. Your leaves will fly in the wind to land somewhere else. You will become a forest and a garden.
>>
>>18607314
That's only for people that killed themselves, trees are in a dream like state, they are alive but asleep like that of a coma.
>>
>>18607278
I believe the current consensus is that we don't *permanently* forget our past lives. We forget them *temporarily* when we reincarnate, but in the afterlife (which is actually our true home, where we all came from) we can remember them all.

So, we do keep our individual personhood. We just decide to forget past lives while we're on Earth so they don't distract us from getting experiences in our current physical life.

The whole system is like playing an RPG. We keep making new characters and playing them out. Forgetting our "real selves" (i.e. the people we become when we're non-physical) helps us get into the role.

>>18607314
This is stupid. You know what people mean when they say "reincarnation".
>>
>>18607334

Excellent analogy, thanks anon.
>>
>>18606728
>souldier
deep dude
>>
File: Screenshot_20170202-191527.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170202-191527.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>18607334
27. and as it is laid up to men once to die, and after this -- judgment,
28. so also the Christ, once having been offered to bear the sins of many, a second time, apart from a sin-offering, shall appear, to those waiting for him -- to salvation!
(Hebrews, 9)

So, to sum things up, we live once and we die once. These aren't my words but their words worth believing, especially if they're true. In that case, physical reincarnation into another life as a human on earth is a lie. The true reincarnation is our spiritual life after physical death, which consists first of a judgement. Don't fall for the lies. Its way too risky. Don't get arrogant and claim you're excluded. You're just a fucking snowflake. Snowflakes always melt into what they truely are - smaller than one drop in oceans of water that looks all the same without discrimination. But the water source is pure and must remain pure. Christ is the ultimate filter. The bible is Alex Jones. Listen to the pitch and buy the filter. You will be purified and allowed to return to the source
>>
>>18607398
Get the fuck out of here man, but on the other hand, believe what you want I guess no one really cares If you really believe that.

Well I don't anwyay
>>
>>18607415
Not saying I do believe it. OP asked for viewpoints on life after death so I thought I'd present it since it is very widely taught and believed. I'm actually surprised no one else brought it up yet. That was my best attempt at a fair presentation though a post in an /x/ thread. What I don't believe, however, is that it should be discarded from discussion because much christfag. Try recontextualizing the message and dissociate your preconceptions and associations for an objective clarity.
>>
>>18607415
Also remember, "belief is the death of knowledge". What makes you so sure it's not true? And why is your belief that it's false worth to you more than the knowledge gained by keeping an open mind?
>>
>>18605963
After you die. someone takes your soul. And they do with it what they want, some people protect your soul.

They can take wherever they want. Live in some else's body or anything.
>>
I think we create our own afterlife reality to some extent after death, and then we stay here until it's time to reincarnate.

Most NDEs usually have a feeling of oneness, peace and love plus an otherworldly light that you're drawn to , but the actual content of the NDE is drastically different between each person. People have seen Jesus, Krishna, other Gods and deceased loved ones among other things. If the feeling of oneness and peace weren't so in a strong majority of cases, I would be lead to believe that it's just their imagination. Since it does happen, that's the best thing I can come up with.
>>
>>18607509
*They can take you wherever they want, like living in someone else's body.
>>
>>18607510
Don't go toward the light. That's a trap. Just sit there. Wait for the light to come to you if you see a light that wants you to be with it. Try to orient yourself. Really try and get some perception of your surroundings before you do ANYTHING. Don't do anything. Whatever is supposed to happen will be done to you. Just take it in. Learn what's going on by observation. When you see it, you will know. Everything.
>>
>>18607537
Post your face when you realise

>You are the light
>>
File: OP2.jpg (8KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
OP2.jpg
8KB, 214x236px
>>18607590
>>
>>18607510
>the actual content of the NDE is drastically different between each person
Actually, from what I've read, NDEs tend to have a lot of similarities.

It's kind of a bad thing to argue about, though. Here's why: Whether the experiences are very different or very similar for different people, materialists will think it supports the view that it's all a hallucination. Lots of variation? Of course there is! People's expectations can certainly influence their hallucinations! Oh, there are a lot of common experiences? Of course there are! Every human has the same basic brain, so of course everyone's dying brain would produce the same kind of hallucinations!
>>
>>18605963
You seem confused. You should know that God has set for us a straight narrow path in Christ Jesus who died for our sins.
>>
>>18607990
Can't hallucinate without brain activity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_qBIw7qyHU
>>
>>18607211
If you're crippled it's even WORSE to dwell on your injury.
>>
>>18610412
You're not addressing my issue, which is that if you have some kind of serious unfixable thing, all the "Live life to the fullest, because YOLO!" shit rings hollow. And depending on what your problem is, it can be damn near impossible *not* to dwell on it, because it's always with you every moment of the day.
>>
I re ally re ally love what happend here
>>
We can thirty fr33 our mind now.

Rhesusmonkeys ready for take on.

Loosen your sealed belts, friends.

It's happening right know.

AEIOU.

Much love
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.