[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Other than Yowies and ghosts, is there anything paranormal in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-02-07-12-11-26--578979332.png (6KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-07-12-11-26--578979332.png
6KB, 247x204px
Other than Yowies and ghosts, is there anything paranormal in Australia? More so, are there any cursed objects?
>>
The Bunyip.
>>
http://4archive.org/board/x/thread/17755343
>>
>>18605786
The entirety of Australia. Why does EVERYTHING there want to kill us?
>>
>>18606514
>Why does EVERYTHING there want to kill us?
Have you met us?
>>
>>18605786
Your mom's dick is a cursed object
>>
>>18605786
You better find a live thylacine
>>
>>18605786
UFO'S big time, we witness them once a week even every few days if we are watching.

Myself and a few other people with me saw one even go right over my property and house about, say 50 meters of the ground.

It was more like a ball of energy the way it looked, not mechanical
>>
>>18607429
I will hold my skepticism and ask for pics.
>>
Aren't they're drop bears
>>
>>18607442
It's really not that uncommon down here mate, they're called min min lights. You can google it.

Hundreds of people witness them.

To be honest I'm not in the business of proving anything, nor am I interested in recording the encounters.

It complicates it for what it is. I experience it, so does my family that's with me, why try prove it to strangers?
>>
>>18607442
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Min_Min_light

It's a real thing, that people experience
>>
>>18607516
Fair enough, just figured you might have some pics laying around with the frequency of sightings.
>>
>>18607528
Na mate I don't, to be honest I have never once had the incline to ever take a photo of one of the "objects" I'm happy enough to just experience them!

And shit, I find it hard enough to get a picture with my daughter smiling hard enough let alone a get a pic of a moving fucking UFO.

Funny you say it but, because there is this really fancy telescope and sky watching place in the city, and for a while I have always wanted to go in and ask those people if they see them.

I mean, I see them without trying, those people are dedicated sky watchers, someone has to have something on film. It happens to frequently here for there not to be.
>>
File: IMG_0684.png (302KB, 934x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0684.png
302KB, 934x1136px
Look into abbo occultism and mysticism. Shit is fucking terrifying!

Also personal story from aus
>>
Curses areas exist in remote Australia.

Bad spirits live there.

You interrupt their sleep by walking over their territory and they punish you for a very long time.

It happened to me in 2010.
Didn't know that I was trespassing.
Bad luck followed me and nightmars and very heavy thoughts if ending my life when I had never felt those things before.

Believe the bush abos when they tell you not to go some place. They arent hiding a treasure chest or anything of value, they are trying to protect your soul.

As for how I got free. That's another story. It took a group of psychic healers several hours to move the curse and then they had to work on it again a year later when it still hadn't shifted.
>>
>>18605786
There is cursed lands in Australia that you need to be aboriginal/same tribe otherwise you will experience a curse that will kill you, so said this aboriginal at the end of his documentary. Pretty creepy because nothing about the subject was brought up until he had a moment in front of the crowd and said there are things that white Australians will never find out because we personally could no leave without having to die from an "accident".
>>
>>18606456
Wilcannia, NSW reporting. Have seen two while camping alone near Camerons Corner. Walked out for a piss, spotted the silhouettes against the starlit treeline about 10 meters from my camp. I didn't even pack my tent, I just got out the fuck out of there. I'm almost crying with fear having been reminded of the experience. There was no buzzing, but more of a crackling, electrical sound, almost like someone very slowly pulling velcro apart an inch from my ear.

There is a recording of some truck driver who had several of these entities approach his truck after a breakdown in the middle of the northern territory way late at night. He called into a radio show about paranormal experiences, and he was hysterical towards the end of the call. I wish I could find it, but it is old content now, and may have fallen off the internet. Mysterious Universe covered it in one of their episodes years ago.

I often see triangular formations of light in the sky as well on long roadtrips, but I would be more inclined to pin that down to satellite constellations more than extra terrestrial activity, especially as it's usually not long after dusk. Sun below horizon and atomosphere dark, but they are high enough to still reflect sunlight. I need to put a satellite tracker on my phone so I can cross check next time.

There is some shit going on in these ancient lands though.
>>
>>18608953
Holy fuck, that guy ended up moving to my town, I hadn't read far enough through the thread before I came back to post here.

I need to track this guy down. I'm sure he'll be happy to know they are still nearby(ish)
>>
>>18605786
Phantom panthers, min-min lights that try to lead people into the bush. Aboriginal curses and black magic including whatever demonic shit they summoned in repayment for the stolen generation.
>>
>>18605786
Cursed Objects: Finding an abo artifact when digging a hole and you just want to get the job done and every MoFo gets in a stops you for weeks
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.