[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DMT follow up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 5

File: t51j7A5.jpg (205KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
t51j7A5.jpg
205KB, 1680x1050px
Last week, I posted here asking for advice on taking DMT for my first time. I did it over this weekend.

Unfortunately, I experienced 6 hours of Hell. Literal Hell. I was no longer within my own body, my own body did not exist.

Hell was not what I expected, it was beautiful, yet terrifying.

I was in a standard sized room, (8x10, or 10x10 it seemed like) Yet this room expanded beyond what my eye could see, and I know this because I could see beyond what my eyes could see.

In this room, there were pillars of yellow, and brand new colors I cant describe. They were completely translucent, and yet I could not see through them at all.

There was something in the room with me, over bearing, over powering, so emotionally strong that I was physically oppressed. I had no choice but to open my eyes.

My bedroom no longer existed, it was a cage of sorts. My girlfriend was acting as my trip buddy and tried to keep me calm. She was so distorted and nothing but a moving talking fractal. Her words came through so distorted (like reverb being played at 100x speed on a 3 second loop one bit at a time). Yet I had no problem understanding her whatsoever.

I asked her to rub my arm gently to try to calm me down, but that made this spiral out of control. My room sucked me in to hell again. Same exact thing I saw with my eyes closed was now manifesting itself in my bedroom.

The overbearing, primal and pure sense of dread immediately returned, it was unlike any fear I have ever faced. (US army veteran, been to both Iraq and Afghanistan and been in a few fire fights). My soul was scared.

I tried to calm myself down by reminding myself to let go and enjoy this, to learn from this and to let this teach me.

I "walked" through a smooth hallway, and the fractals stopped. Immediately. (I was still tripping). There was an ornate, and ancient looking ceremonial pot on the ground, large enough to sit in if you wanted.

Cont.
>>
>>18605485
6 hours? Smoking DMT should only affect you for like 20 minutes tops...
>>
>>18605485
Next to me was a completely black and perfectly round (down to the atomic level) sphere about the size of a normal human head. It calmed me down, and "baptized" me in the pot. I began to float in the blackness, completely suspended in the void. As far as time and space, they did not exist anymore. I was in pure nothingness, I was dead. I was comfortable now. I was fine with it. At once, there were dots of light appearing at some distant point. My trip was over. Was it an hour? fifteen? It was 6 hours. Yet when my trip finally concluded, my girlfriend tells me I was gone no longer than 2 and a half minutes.

I am taking a break from this substance for a month or two, I will try it again. I know its strange, but something tells me I am not finished with what I needed from this substance.

I will answer questions if anybody has them.
>>
>>18605486
It was 6 hours in my head, in reality it was 2.5 minutes
>>
>>18605489
just remember that none of it was real and not to take anything from it seriously
>>
>>18605500
I know that, and while no it isn't real, it is still something that can be used to learn about myself. Which was my goal in the first place.
>>
>>18605505
good on you man, all my psych user friends are becoming hippie faggots because they think what they see is real

what did you learn on the trip?
>>
>>18605507
I have ptsd (I knew this already)
However I feel that whatever was in hell with me was my PTSD. It seems that it is a bigger issue than I thought. I have decided to see a counselor because if this.

It's hard to explain how I know that it was my ptsd, but I feel it within me
>>
>>18605508
You should have a continued group of ayahuasca or DMT sessions within a week or so.

You'll end up curing your PTSD essentially
>>
>>18605509
I plan on attempting this again soon, it will be a while though. This experience truly shook me to my core.
>>
>>18605514
Gotta battle it out and keep going for it. It's the only way to get to the true root of it and heal it.

The bigger spaces of time between each visit only increases the time it takes you heal yourself.

Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>18605485

nice anon,
you managed to accurately describe a mind melting trip without making it long and boring, or talking like a new age hippie faggot, so thanks for sharing.

btw, was it N,N DMT or 5-MEO-DMT? or another kind?
>>
>>18605517
Not being a pussy, getting my head right before the next journey.

>>18605521
I honestly do not know the kind. I did not extract it. I bought it from a friend. It was a vaguely yellow powder looking material if that helps.
>>
>>18605514
>This experience truly shook me to my core.
Thats how you discover how you are a fucking faggot, not shooting people.
>>
>>18605598
K thanks for your input.
>>
It was a bad trip, yet opened me up. I had read that you cannot prepare for this trip. I thought I had my head wrapped around the physical feeling aspect of being thrown down a roller coaster, but I was so wrong. It's like a roller coaster had a rocket ship baby, and that thing was pushing as fast and as hard as it could.

I understand the warm feeling people described in their heads now too.

And the ringing my in ears. That was almost unbearable. But it passed quickly.

I am excited to do it again now that o vaguely know the feeling to expect.
>>
>>18605660
I* vaguely know what to expect
>>
>>18605485
dont sell your soul to the Jews next time you are incarnated.

also did any of the people you killed overseas come back to haunt you?
>>
>>18605719
No, nothing along those lines. Just the over bearing feeling of my ptsd looming just out of sight, but very oppressive.
>>
You might have some insightful experiences with salvia. It's intense but have never had that 6 hr thing that you describe. Though I never excperienced that with DMT either, but only tried it once. My best self-realization moments have always been on LSD, so that might be the best route for you, depending on exactly what you're looking for. Some people are usually put off by the length of the trip, and it might also be useful to get some low dose of ativan of xanax for the come down, but considering your first experience was with DMT, I'd say you could handle it with no worries. And also that would be my recomendo for you, from what I know about you over these two threads, Lsd.
>>
>>18605756
I have had experience with shrooms once before about 10 years ago. Also salvia, but all that did was make me feel like I was in super Mario. I agree though, after this LSD wouldn't be an issue. I will be trying dmt again before anything else again though.
>>
DMT god here, i had some of the strongest purest you can find, I implore when i say it last minuets, nothing like a half hour, but it can seem like during you were gone forever or for few hours,
>>
i was freaked out but now i want more
>>
>>18605867
Right, I'm aware that it was only about 2.5 minutes, I just meant that it felt like 6 hours.

>>18605868
You have experience with dmt? Please share.
>>
Yeah OP that's not hell.

If you had actually experienced hell you wouldn't have come back completely sane.

You just had a powerful experience too powerful to describe, so you just interpreted it as fear. Pure awe is, in the end, close to fear
>>
>>18605884
Im not a religious man, spiritual maybe, but not religious.
While I was there, it was hell. It was my hell. I know the fear I experienced. It may not be hell as described in religious texts, but it was hell, at least to me in my mind. I'm aware it wasn't literal hell of that's what you are implying.
>>
>>18605892
That's still not hell

You just had a very uncomfortable experience due to the fact that you had an experience so different than everything you've ever experienced

If it had been hell, there would've been no rooms, no cages, no "pillars of yellow and brand new colors". There would have been nothing but pure agony. The most suffering you cannot even imagine

I've been there before. You finish the trip and end up so shook up and scared from what you saw you think it was hell. Trust me, it wasn't. I understand that hell is different for everyone. But no matter how different people experience hell, hell is a place of unending torment. You wouldn't have had time to clarify your thoughts because every single nerve cell in your body would be pulsing with the most excrutiating pain possible.
>>
What's music like on DMT?
>>
>>18605946
I did not risk that
>>
>>18605909
I understand what you're saying now. You're right, there was no agony. Just fear. But a primal fear unlike everything I've ever felt. Like my soul was afraid.
>>
My experience was like this: passing out, but yet the highest i think i ever felt before as i see the genie glass pipe being pulled away by my bro, i started to the feel this transition that felt like my blood was becoming energy and veins were like power cords through my whole body, i started vibrating so fast so in place, it was like i was gonna explode but intead my soul shot out of my body. it started to first seem like astral projection and was very brief, it then transitioned to ascending as if i was going to heaven and hell was beneath me, the plane that earth existed on was gone replaced by a realm one to believe the heaven/hell and i was in the middle going up. Not like flying, lik being summoned and your soul is just drifting up. The weird part about it was, it had the look of heaven but i felt something so powerful the feeling was enough to create an image, i felt the presence of something so powerful and evil that it spooked me, and the only thing i remember was me trying to turn around and make it all stop literally trying to swim my way back down if you can imagine. then the next thing i know im coming back to reality, i see my friends living room as im looking left to right and my vision is wavy or the walls were waving at me, and again i felt the highest i had ever been for what felt like seconds as i became conscious in my own body again, as my friends stare at me like i wasnt me, or i looked shook.
>>
>>18606018
That sounds intense, and during that I imagine if you had let go and surrendered, your trip would have taken you to somewhere beautiful and awe inspiring. I know that part of my bad trip was resisting and fighting instead of giving in.
>>
>>18605946
It's great in low doses, if you manage to breakthrough then you don't even notice there's music.
>>
You are completely right, i was resisting in fear, i did block my trip, i truly wish i could go back and changethat, i will never see that good of DMT in my life, i got it from an old friend who use to work with anonymous
>>
DMT* again* in my life
>>
>>18606084
I'm not sure how quality mine was, but I'm going to do it again
>>
>>18606084
just order it offline, i guaruntee you can get better purity that way
>>
>>18606064
Op here, I micro dosed a few times. I loved it. Never did it to music though.
>>
>>18606094
I'm not risking the dark web for that.
>>
>>18606094
i'd agree, but this DMT came from anonymous the group, i doubt i would get any better without having their knowledge of the internet
>>
>>18605485
Dont do drugs.
Only niggers do drugs.
>>
I have successfully been to the dark web, not a pretty site, a lot of fucked up shit, but also knowledge and means to buy whatever you want
>>
>>18606116
I have been there as well. It's just not worth the risk, and I can get it locally sourced. Support small businesses!

I'm not done with dmt, and I know it isn't done with me.
>>
My first experience was beautiful and I'll never forget it.
First thing I noticed was the ringing, it scared me a bit, but the fear quickly faded away once I turned to look at the bookshelf, it transformed into beautiful patterns and colors, I was completely amazed.
I laid in bed, overwhelmed by all these unfamiliar feelings, yet they were like something I've known for so long, then I saw what appeared to be a woman, she was welcoming to this realm and communicating to me, but not with words, I can't even explain it, I just knew what she was trying to convey, she told me that this is where I came from and where I would go to when I die, it filled me with joy and the fear of death I once had disappeared. She then instructed me to raise my arms, and she left, what happened when I raised my arms I just can't put into words.
I did DMT many times after that, but I've never seen any entitites again.
>>
>>18606084
>friend who used to work with anonymous
>used to work with anonymous
>work with anonymous
>work anonymous
>work >anonymous
You see the problem here?
We're anonymous
Every 4channer who isn't a newfag is anonymous
You don't leave anonymous
You ARE anonymous
>>
>>18606151
Amazing. Have you had more than one breakthrough? Have you ever had a bad trio? What are your previous psychedelic experiences?
>>
>>18606170
Trip*
>>
4chan is not anonymous, or people wouldn't watch what they say or do
>>
but how i would love to be able to do work with them, they are the real hero's in this realm, thy want to bring knowledge to the people, they put their own life at risk to bring you the truth
>>
>>18606170
>Have you ever had a bad trio?
I've had a couple of bad DMT experiences, first one was with some friends, took a massive hit, heard them speak to me but I just didn't understand a thing they were saying, like OP said, it was like their voices were on a very high speed, this lead me to a very anxious state and started sweating profusely, I stood up and staggered my way to the bathroom to calm myself down. This was my first and last time doing DMT with someone else.
My other weird trip was when I may have smoked a bit too much and was transported to a completely dark place, I lost notion of absolutely everything, and I really can't recall what happened that time.

>Have you had more than one breakthrough?
Yes, I almost always breakthrough, I find it fascinating how each time is unique, no trip is the same.

> What are your previous psychedelic experiences?
I did LSD about 10 times or so in my 20's (before trying DMT).
>>
I didn't follow order, i think that is why i feared it so much, i tried shrooms twice before, and then dmt, then acid, acid was like walking around in a park i had so much control
>>
>>18606231
It was me (OP) who asked. I'm posting from mobile now. Do you have anything you do to ensure that you are going to have a good trip? Or is it a roll of the dice every time?
>>
>>18606297
Well, like I said before, I always do it alone, having someone else in the room with me is just too much, I end up concentrating on whoever is with me and that's not good at all.
I've also noticed that soothing music can make trips a bit more mild.
These are my favorite songs to trip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcAVejslrU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdAPQXuUdBE
But any ambient music will do.
Hope this helps, OP.
>>
>>18606352
It does sir. I may try it alone next time. I had my girlfriend there for the first time just in case. She helped when I told her I was having a bad trip. Calm and confident words kept me from losing my mind more. For breakthroughs I won't have music. I don't think I'd handle that well. But for smaller doses I'll give it a go.
>>
>>18606365
If trip begins to take a darker turn, sing or hum. Anything will do.
>>
>>18605485
Op your account sounds silly as fuck. I was one of the people giving you advice in your other thread.

When you have a good dmt trip, there is no times

Whats this 6 hour business?

Also, what's with the dimensions of the room you were in, again a silly thing to note.

In reality you're in a space that has space but is no space!

Are you somehow unable to explain the experience in words, perhaps that explains the trip report?
>>
>>18606542
Holy shit, what an insufferable cunt you are, it was HIS experience, let him describe it any way he wants to.
>>
>>18606562
Perhaps you're right. I'm just very skeptical when it comes to people and their trip reports.

After years of experience with it, I dislike people who say they did it when they didn't.

There is just inconsistency in the report, being baptized? What is baptized, the ego?

Im very familiar with dmt states, but this is something I jave never heard of even on the nexus
>>
>>18605485
congrats, you did a strong hallucinogen.
>>
>>18605491
Well yeah no shit everybody experiences that kind of time distortion on dmt.
>>
I'm a veteran who has experience with dmt as well. Most of what I experienced was not enjoyable but it definitely changed me to become a better person.
>>
>>18606601
What happened to me happens as I described. Or at least that's how I'm able to remember it. If you gave me advice in my previous thread I appreciate you sincerely.

I wouldn't post on an anonymous forum for people to give me internet points. If you truly need proof, I will upload a picture of the remnants in my bags, or the tiny bit left in my pipe. You might still be able to see some of the crystal residue.
>>
>>18607391
Well I believe you anon, look.

Sometimes it's just to hard to share the experience, my advice would be to try and try again, if what you said about being scared and opening your eyes is true, then you really have to do it without the fear.

And I don't think there is any hell like state, I just think that was a reflection of what the ego was feeling. Not letting go and all
>>
>>18607420
I will be trying again in the near future. In all honesty I was nervous going into the hits, so it's more than plausible that i carried that anxiety with me into my trip.
I had no idea what to expect, and that was unnerving. I know the feeling now, both physical and mental, so I will be prepared when the time comes.

Are you the anon that had done it for years, but not in a long time?
>>
>>18605485
Thanks for sharing OP
I extracted it before, shared with friends mostly and took it a handful of times (6-10)
I enjoyed hearing about the sphere you saw, my first time I saw just a monolith square that had a sphere in the top left corner and it was very basic geometry. What's more I also had the feeling of entity contact with this basic shape in my experience as well.
The 4th or 5th time I took it I also had the room 'fold' and the people around me talk strangely, I like the way you described it. My first time I had music on and had a hard time describing to people what it was doing...
Isn't it crazy when you close your eyes and start seeing ALL sorts of stuff (and the depth? how it's in place...sensibly?) and then you fucking open your eyes and it's all still there? The first time that happened to me there was a sliding glass door to the left of me and I started seeing a plant spirit thing when I had my eyes closed, I open them and the god damn plant thing is coming in through the open door and it has depth. Later I go outside and am convinced the spirit belonged to the neighbors tree outside which was a mimosa tree, not mimosa hostilis (what you can extract dmt from) but from the same family.
I'm making my way slowly through this one but here's a blog that some guy is doing about the geometry of dmt trips.
https://qualiacomputing.com/2016/12/12/the-hyperbolic-geometry-of-dmt-experiences/

I hope your experiments are fruitful, I haven't used psys for years now, trying to embrace some things I was shown. Shit you don't need to see twice
>>
>>18607467
I appreciate the kind words. It wasn't the easiest thing I've experienced, rather the most challenging I feel like. It was an in depth look at myself in a state of pure panic. I am excited to see where it takes me in a calm state of mind.
>>
>>18607453
Yeh that's me, to be honest, I think you had a lot of anxiety going into it because you're prepping to much, when you do something make it spontaneous.

Your mind has less time to create anxiety over whatever it is.

If you're going to do it try doing it spontaneous
>>
>>18607507
That is the plan, although I have enjoyed my meditation and don't plan on stopping that. However, it won't be focused on my upcoming trip. As that is a forceful meditation. Next time it will be stored in my box, waiting for anytime it feels right to do.
>>
>>18607467
After reading through that this image is very similar to what I saw, only I perceived the colors to be pillars. With both incredible depth, and none at all.
>>
>>18607519
Sounds good, man, and sorry I'm not more excited for you and your experience, and what it means.

I use to share like every dmt trip I had, even dreams, then I relalized I was complicating it by trying to make sense of it all.

It's important to leave your ego at the door when getting involved in these things.

The amount of people on YouTube who use Dmt as an excuse to get subs and money makes me want to puke, some of which I doubt have even had real experiences.

My advice would be to share with loved ones and close friends, and I'm contradicting myself here because I use to post it all.

But with time I have come to my truths, and one of them is the need to not share specifics.

Even when I meet people in real life who know me for exploring those states of consciousness, I'm hesitant to get into specifics, I just like that smile of recognition that can be shared with someone who has seen what you have.

You can tell when they have and haven't.

Don't know what else to say really
>>
>>18607543
You don't need to say anything else. You have shared everything you have, and not a letter more is required. I truly thank you for your advice and for opening up even this much. I haven't YouTube'd dmt trips, nor do I want to. I understand what you mean by not wanting to share it, but I feel my experience was owed, because I posted asking for advice and others experiences.
You have been a great help, in more ways than you know. Do not feel the need to share anymore. I wish you happy travels and a peaceful life.
>>
>>18605507
That's what I'm saying dude, everyone gets too into this shit and will claim anyone who has a bad trip is a bad person or has some mental baggage when literally anyone can have a bad trip at any time, people act like they know everything about these drugs when you absolutely cannot, and on top of that you have stoners talking about interdimensional entities and how all of these hallucinations are real

>does powerful hallucinogens
>hallucinates
>OMG DUDE WHAT THAT SHIT REAL?
>>
>>18607562
I understand that. I had a bad trip, it will happen. It doesn't mean my next attempt will be bad, it also doesn't mean that it will be good either. I could have 5 bad trips in a row before I have one good one.
>>
>>18607557
Oh god kiss eachother already !
>>
>>18607589
He is just being nice, he respects me, and I him.

Not that much of a thing really.
>>
>>18607595
Yeah i know just joking i actually really liked your message good luck to both of you .
>>
>>18607578
yea man, these are drugs, go into it with an open mind and dont take anything that happens too seriously. you might have an enlightening experience and you might not, just don't obsess over it and build a complex or anxiety disorder trying to decode the crazy shit you feel under the influence, just enjoy the ride

also: hallucinogens are definitely not for everyone, dont harm your psyche for no reason
>>
>>18607610
My mind is open and yeah it was a bad trip, or overwhelming, and I took to fear and resistance. I have never felt that feeling before, and I know what to expect now. It will hopefully go smoother. If not, it will be another journey I am willing to take.
>>
>>18607621
Get to the dmtnexus buddy, live chat friendly community, no trolls.
>>
>>18607629
I will have to make an account, I've only lurked there.

Thanks again for more advice! I truly appreciate every shred that is offered.
>>
>>18605485
I did DMT over the weekend as well. I saw myself surrounded by my family asking me if I was alright, and I couldn't remember who i was lol.
>>
File: IMG_2240.png (267KB, 572x542px)
IMG_2240.png
267KB, 572x542px
Thats what you get for actively killing or being an accessory to killing innocents. You deserve hell. That eternal fright will be your home after you croak.
>>
>>18607711
You're clearly educated on what I did. Please expand.
>>
>>18607502
yeah it's challenging when you're mind or body is panicking. Was it your first time? My first test run made my body shake from adrenaline or something, it's an intense come up. Most times I've done it it's been good, you may be interested in ayahuasca as well
>>
>>18605909
Story time?
>>
>>18605598
You are a subhuman cancer. Your idiotic opinions mean nothing.
>>
>>18607711
Fuck off SJW faggot
>>
>>18608115
yeah it was my first time doing DMT, I have only had experience with mushrooms back in high school about 10 years ago. It was unexpected, fast, and intense beyond words. I was freaked out instantly
>>
Experienced user with LSD, shrooms and DMT. Some research chemicals now and then. Throughout my trips, whatever substance it may be, there's always a lingering feeling that there's something beyond our normal, cognitive reach. Whether that's the drug itself or not, I'm not sure what to make of it. Thanks to psychedelics though, I've been pushing myself more to read about Terrence McKenna, Shamanism, some divination and occultism.

My first DMT trip, I broke thru with no presenting issue other than initial anxiety that stemmed from how fast the onset trip began. Thru it though I began to "let go" and I remember a bliss I can only describe as "God" energy. Some may call it eternal becoming, which is a perfect wording in my case. I felt connected to everyone, everything and after the trip began to fade I was left with a warmth indescribable.

Some days I still have trouble with what I've seen and felt, wondering if this drug opens us up to new worlds or if it's all in our heads as previous users have said.
>>
>>18609714
>if this drug opens us up to new worlds or if it's all in our heads

Why not both? They're not mutually exclusive

A drug-induced spiritual experience is still a spiritual experience.
>>
>>18609722
I guess due to ignorance friend. I know that believing these hallucinations can be a slippery slope to fall on, and I don't want to lose any grip on reality that I have
>>
>>18609739
OP here, I dont think he is saying you have to believe that everything you saw was 100% real and existed in this reality. Rather, the lessons you learned from the spiritual journey are things you can remember and take with you for life.
>>
>>18609811
Yes exactly this

A spiritual experience is an experience for the spirit/soul, not for the body. Therefore a spiritual experience is by no means limited in any way by the laws of the material world (the world your body inhabits)
>>
>>18609948
Op again,
This is the experience I was hoping to have initially, and even though my first attempt didn't go as planned, I know eventually, in one way or another, I will experience the profound.
>>
>>18605500
Don't listen to this cunt op. take all of it seriously.
>>
>>18607711
rude
>>
>>18606043
>letting go/surrendering/going with the flow
this meme needs to die
>>
DMT veteran here. The purpose of the experience is to start to separate your soul from your ego. The ego is what wraps your soul up in demonic energy. Your PTSD is a form of demonic energy, deeply wrapped around your concept of what "you" are.

When you did the DMT you faced what's stuck up inside you, causing distress. What will help you to break off the effects of the PTSD is to begin to invert your thought process. This is going to sound a bit strange but trust me, it works.

You have to abandon thoughts that this life is your only one. It isn't. You have to abandon deception in all its forms from your daily activity. Become 100% authentic. If you don't believe in demonic energy, that's your first problem.

The positive thing about your experience is you faced one of your deepest fears. Continuing down the line, if you keep using DMT without completely renouncing your freedom to lie you're going to have more bad trips.

Good luck.
>>
>>18605909
Fuck off you self-righteous zealot. If there even was a hell you don't have some kind of enlightened knowledge of what it would be like. OP said it was HIS hell, so to him that's what it was. Shove your holier-than-thou attitude up your ass.
>>
>>18605485

Senpai you need to let go. Once you are open to surrendering yourself to the experience, only then will you be able to get the message you're longing for. If you don't, the experience will turn harsh and you could get hyperslapped into a bad trip because you cling to your ego. It's called ego death for a reason, it feels like your ego has been stripped of you and you are no longer you (or what makes you you). Get past this again, accept the unpredictable and dive head first into the psychedelic bungee jump. You will experience pure euphoria to the enth degree if you do. Just remember you'll be back to baseline, nothing will go wrong unless you let things go wrong by clinging to a mindset that needs to be let go.
>>
>>18606064

Can attest, listened to Shpongle during my first (so far only) journey and it went from being music played and then changing to the soundscape of the place I visited.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.