[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were they worshipped? Also general Egypt thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

Why were they worshipped? Also general Egypt thread.
>>
They thought they scared off evil.

They also kept pests away from their food.

Nuff said.
>>
Idk but I realized ancient ancient Egypt is Atlantis earlier today.

>highly advanced ancient civilization
>we already assume Egypt has a way longer ancestry than what we have documented
>water marks in the sphinx signifying flooding
>>
>>18605353
But why would evil be scared of something so adorable?
>>
>>18605357
Interesting, never thought of it like that.
>>
>>18605350
>Egyptians start using agriculture
>get grain
>rats follow grain
>disease spreads
>cats follow rats
>less rats less disease
>more cats= less disease!
CATS ARE HOLY, YOU GUYS!

It's a very logical conclusion.
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (65KB, 564x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
65KB, 564x410px
>>18605357
Atlantis was in Antarctica, which was in a different location due to crustal shift. They had outposts in Egypt and in South America. When the flood happened (due to crustal shift and likely a huge comet quickly melting a cap), the survivors went to their outposts to rebuild. That's when we see agriculture and the antiquity of Egypt.
>>
>>18605353
Egypt had giant ass rats, cats were useless against them and they needed dogs instead to fight off the rats. Egyptian houses had extensive tunnels underneath them made by the rats.
>>
>>18605429
I too, believe that the truth of our past is something along these lines.
>>
File: IMG_0200.jpg (67KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0200.jpg
67KB, 403x403px
>>18605436
My brother
>>
>>18605350
>not worshipping pussy
shiggy
>>
>>18605357
whoa
>>
>>18605388
Because if you fuck with the adorable, its mama comes after you. And if you fuck with its mama, an angry cat-lady deity who spends her nights protecting the king of the gods from the flaming snake-headed embodiment of chaos comes after you.
>>
>>18605350
feline ETs helped build pyramids. but you can't have your human labor source freaking out that you're a cat-head ET. so they gave the workers screen memories of cats being around. but the real memory was still there, hence the social memory of "gods"
>>
>>18605350
>Why were they worshipped?

You've never had a cat have you?
>>
>>18605350
cathode and anode
>>
>>18606161
Set actually fights of Apep not Bastet.
>>
>>18605350
>why were they worshipped
Because the devil loves his idols.
>>
File: 1479172055208s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1479172055208s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>18605388
not that anon but...
Based on what he said about food I would guess the fact that they ward off pests from their food based off their beliefs they could apply that logic to other things?

Symbolically the defenders of their food could be worshiped to defend their spiritual 'food' or vital nourishment.

Now that I can apply this sort of thinking to most things I feel I am in a more magical state of mind.

Any tips for refinement as to not drive myself mad? lol
>>
>>18605350
Probably for the same reasons the Internet worships them.
>>
>>18606167
How do you know this?
>>
>>18605357
its very obvious atlantis is where egypt got there idea from its written in the legends kemet from lumeria
>>
>>18605350
People are stupid and would rather focus on beasts than on their own emotional issues, addictions, denials and disorders.
>>
>>18606833

lol
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.