[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know this topic has been on here a lot but I'm getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 18

So I know this topic has been on here a lot but I'm getting desperate here. Is there a way for someone to Madella effect me into being a born woman.
>>
Me too. Though I would be down for someone just switching me into another body as well.
>>
>>18603605
Im op and I just found this,

https://www.reddit.com/r/DimensionalJumping/comments/38c3yk/how_to_jump_between_dimensions/

I'm thinking the mirror affect might work, if I focus on switch with one that is female.
>>
>>18603612
Hm, might try this tonight. I might as well. I wish the guy that was responding via e-mail would come back. Don't know if he can legit do it but I would like to try.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18603622
I know that's why I posted this again, just in hopes
>>
UP
>>
Delusional fuck.
>>
>>18603581
I hate you so much for not being consistent enough for me to filter out your autistic posts
>>
>>18603581
Connect with higher self
become spiritual angel with hermaphroditic body
drop down in frequency into the form of a woman

Mostly if you keep meditating, you will find that the feelings are just an arrangement of dna, and that you can pull or manipulate it into a different configuration. Then eventually you will activate enough of your feminine mind and learn to remold your astral body into a woman. Then you astral project, shapeshift, voila.

If you want to stay that way, you need to ascend your physical form so its malleable, or leave it for the worms. If Mandela effect is real, then you would be leaving this world for another anyway so you should be prepared to meet your death.

Its really your mind that wishes to be a woman, but your mind never had any form even as a man. Know yourself.
>>
>>18603581
Dafuq is wrong with you
>>
>>18603789
Been trying to astral project for about a month now. Any tips?
>>
>>18603788
Ok fuck you too bitch
>>
>>18603875
I'm op and this makes sense but from my experience I can tell you these much. I belive AP is real, I've never fully done it but I have felt a shift per say. So keep working on it.
>>
I posted it one of the previous topics. Someone e-mailed me saying they could transfer me into a female body. It was never said if he/she did the ritual or not though. So if you happen to be on here, please respond back.
>>
>>18603950
I'm hoping for the same thing
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>18603581
Take your psych meds, hun
>>
I remember these topics. I would like this as well.
>>
>>18603875
Stop trying to make it so much a physical experience, and just let your mind create a visual tunnel. Breath a lot, if you are in tune with your breath and emotions, its pretty hard not to have something happen. Be humble and grateful to the universe so that it will reveal its secrets to you.
>>
>>18604072
Thanks
>>
>>18604072
How do I do that
>>
I still hang onto the belief that there is someone with the magic and know how to turn me into the woman I long to be.
>>
>Is there a way for someone to Madella effect me into being a born woman.

yes. kill yourself transgender faggot
>>
>>18604243
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18604243
Op here yeah go fuck your self
>>
no u
>>
No. I'm sorry to let so many of you down but there is no way to get a new body except to kill yourself, and even then you likely won't be capable of choosing your next one either. Life is about accepting your existence just as much as it is about accepting your mortality. You have to become comfortable with the body you have been given. Not spend your whole life wishing you could be someone else. That's why I find it despicable when people talk about how those who undergo sex change operations are so brave, because in reality they're just a bunch of cowards too afraid to accept what they were born with. Be strong, anon. You were given a great gift. Don't be ungrateful.
>>
Short answer no.
>>
Just tried the mirror thing. It didn't work :(
>>
>>18604402
You know I see what you mean.
>>
>>18604402
I get what you mean, but it's nearly impossible to ignore.
>>
>>18604538
I understand and I know it can be hard sometimes, but trust me when I say there is so much more than this. Don't spend this life caught up worrying about who you are now because you will be so many things before all is said and done. You will be everything that there is to be in time, and it'll all make sense in the end.
>>
>>18603612
Going to use this to go to a world where I have my own mansion.
>>
File: 1438440672590-1.jpg (94KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1438440672590-1.jpg
94KB, 500x628px
>>18603789
My guru warns to be careful playing with karmic structure because you're not just modifying your own. You're shifting dimensions to a universe where that karma is a possibility. You can get away with changing things other people doubt or deny, but if you go beyond that without purity of mind, like swapping genders, you'll jump into a completely different dimension with the wrong memories because you have too great of an attachment to memories from your previous reality and weren't born in the new one.

>>18603581
If I were to swap your gender, your gender will only change in my reality. For it to change in yours too depends on your belief in my power, but it's not even my power that would change it, it's your own power! This is why people do not show off their spiritual powers, it's essentially a masturbatory illusion causing bad karma. Who wants to live in such a reality where childish people only learn to meditate after seeing a miracle and end up destroying the world through supernatural means to fulfill their desires?

Good people seeking the truth though will read this and feel something tugging on their hearts to look within, even without a miracle or it making any sense to their minds, because their karma from past lives remembers they too had powers to change reality.

You can change your gender if you want but I want you to know you're only a man in this life because you were a woman in your previous life who was envious of men and wanted to be a man. You keep going back in forth in repetitive cycles like this because your heart knows you're neither a man nor a woman.
>>
>>18604677
Could you change me though? I believe that you can and would be eternally grateful.
>>
>>18604677
I kinda understand what you are saying kind of, can you please elaborate on what you mean change it in your reality? I kind of get the whole warning vibe from what I read. But if your saying you can do this, I do want it. I do understand about the whole it's not right if everyone believes it because they saw it
>>
>>18603789
can you do this and become a fucking animal?
>>
>>18604711
I'm op by the way
>>
>>18604702
Mutha fucka just wants to play with boobs but cant get any elsewhere
>>
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=xKvPoxp3aVk&feature=share
>>
>>18604746
If you're talking about me, I can get with a woman just fine. I just want to be a female because I would feel more comfortable as such.
>>
>>18604677
>>18604702
My e-mail is [email protected], if you are willing to assist me.
>>
File: 1484897074739.png (386KB, 515x528px) Image search: [Google]
1484897074739.png
386KB, 515x528px
>>18604748
Catchy song is catchy. Does it pertain to topic or just randomly posted?
>>
>>18604713
Animal shapeshifting is possible in your dreaming body, not really recommended unless you have a good idea on how you are going to shift your subconscious mind back to being human.
>>
>>18604677
Excuse me it's [email protected]
>>
>>18604748
Wow that song is gay
>>
>>18604831
It stays in your head i know that much.
>>
>>18604839
that it does
>>
>>18604790
It's about doing drugs I guess. Chasing the dragon is slang for chasing the feeling you had the first time you ever used a particular drug. It's generally used among heroin addicts though as most of them say you can never get the same feeling from it as you do from your first time.
>>
>>18603581
For the love of humankind please let this be bait
>>
>>18604861
It's not. Don't worry about it and carry on. Plenty of other topics on /x/.
>>
>>18604861
Yep it's not
>>
>>18604677
Op again if I'm neither male or female then what am i
>>
>>18604859
I guess it makes since in relation to >>18604677
post. What with the chasing the gender change no matter how many times it's done.

I would like to be the judge of that though. I personally think I'd be content if switched.
>>
>>18604867
>>18604872
I know. I'm not hating... it's just... *sigh*
>>
>>18604875
I'm guessing they are saying that the soul (or whatever drives our meat suits) doesn't have a gender.
>>
>>18604876
Op again and yeah me to, I've set with this awhile, I mean I'm content as male. It's not like I'm a basement dweller that weights 300 pounds just I feel if I would be happier as a woman give life as in birth seems like it would be amazing and I don't know what it is about just being female but I feel as if it may be something I should be I don't know what it is but I just feel it. I can't explain it.
>>
>>18604876
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=Llwjy3YP_dw&feature=share
>>
>>18604881
Yeah but why am I not really ok with being male. Why is so many people not ok with who they were born as
>>
>>18604880
Not OP, but I know it seems impossible but whenever I see it brought up and think that there is even the slightest chance I figure it's worth asking. Even if I'm asking on /x/.

I'm the same way with lotto scratch offs when I have a spare couple bucks, despite my track record of coming out even (at best).
>>
Op again but how do I at least get rid of the belief that I should be female
>>
>>18604885
You should learn kabbalah, it might give you that sense of accomplishment. I read that women have children, and men have the tree of life.
>>
>>18604892
Just seems to me like all those posts about tulpas and shit have been replaced by this Mandela stuff.... I feel like this board has been under some kind of undying tumblr raid for years now....
>>
>>18604891
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=SEjamCG_Stg&feature=share
>>
>>18604899
No I get that just I don't know I guess, I want this but I guess if anything just shove I down again just these threads that popped up kind of brought a little hope.
>>
>>18604907
Unfortunately maybe but this all thread is real. Sorry man
>>
>>18604885
Yeah, I feel you. I live my life just fine on a day to day basis. I can say I'm very much content with my life in general.

But as far as personally, I've always felt I would make a better woman. I'm more in tune to the feminine side of things. I don't necessarily want to give birth or anything, despite maternal instincts. I could probably write half a book on the reasons I'd want to be a woman.
>>
send a text to the past of your pregnant mom to have her eat fruits the whole time.
>>
>>18604831
https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=VYffGOMCcMQ&feature=share
>>
>>18604907
I don't by into the Mandela effect as is. That was brought up in a previous topic akin to this one and it spread from there. In that topic is was more used to describe the effect of changing something and it being oblivious to everyone but a certain number of people.

I personally wouldn't mind really how it went about. Whether it was transplanting my essence/soul/consciousness into a female version of myself, legit transformation that leaves me without ID, or whatever.
>>
>>18604926
Yeah meto I just always been more feminine too. Just I don't know as a kid I even liked wearing skirts and dresses but I was really fucking young my dad just was like he's a stupid kid. Little did he know I knew that is what females wore so I should wear it
>>
>>18604941
So what is the root cause of you wanting to become a woman? Just for a laugh? Can you not afford to transition medically? Don't want the risk of complications/ stigma?
>>
>>18604955
Op here can not afford and my dad already said he supports me and a good friend of mine, this all happen years ago but come on transgenders get fucked with so bad and deep down they aren't female and im sure they know that. If I suddenly woke up female. I would sooner or later date guys and wanna have kids. Not at first because I know things would be weird for me. But I would pursue the career I have right now
>>
>>18604955
Don't know the root cause. I know I've had the feeling of wanting to be a female since I was little. I clearly remember a few times in my life where I knew that's what I wanted. Like I should look different than what I am.

Woman's clothing does nothing for me as I am. I had a brief phase where I would wear woman's clothing but I'd always just be reminded that I'm very much a guy wearing it and it would throw me off it. Though despite that, I still see women's clothing and think that's something I'd want to wear something like that.

There is no manner of transitioning that would have me satisfied with the way it turned out. Even if I could afford it and had the full support of my family and community. It's about feeling comfortable in my body for me.

At where I'm at, I feel comfortable in the body have now. It doesn't disgust me, I'm cool with it. But certain things/feelings/mannerisms/desires occur and I feel just as awkward as when I was trying on female clothing. Like I should be able to do these things but can't due to who I am on the outside.
>>
>>18604971
I understand completely
>>
>>18604971
I should also add that I'm a very visual person. So I have a very clear picture of what I want to look like inside my head. One that matches how I feel I look on the inside. So it could be that carrying around that image/ideal in my head for so long makes seeing or experiencing things I do with my real outside form seem out of place or wrong.
>>
>>18604981
Yeah I never really thought about what I would look like on the outside but yeah I get what your saying,I really wish the guy who said he can do it, would reply
>>
>>18604986
Me too. I'm starting to think he was just trolling. I just don't get why he went into multiple messages and then stopped replying. If it was a troll it didn't really have a payoff.

I've always been a believer in stuff being capable beyond the ordinary. And I guess I'll always carry on a sliver of hope that something like this is possible. It sucks to know that it likely never won't.
>>
>>18604981
It seems like you have some sort of complex that will never be met with any truly cathartic end. Trans life would suck agreed. But have you ever tried therapy? Granted most of it is bullshit but there are people who have techniques that can help you be happier where you are right now without drugs. If that fails why not adopt a realistic life goal like finding a mate that loves you for who you are and how you feel? Or is it that deep down you have a yearning to take deep cock from different guys on a daily basis?
>>
>>18605009
Thought you were being helpful up to the end
>>
>>18604999
Yeah unfortunately probably trolling :(
>>
>>18605009
I know you're likely not serious. But I never got that line of thinking when it comes to theoretical gender changing. Like if you were to change into a woman you'd suddenly desire to be a huge slut. I mean you usually could but I think those that feel that way carry the desire around as more of a fetish than an actual desire.

Closest I'd come to doing that would be to start a cam site. And that's just because it's easy(ish) money if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>18605026
But you can do that as a guy. There's plenty of women seeking men cam sites. I'm not trolling I'm legit fascinated by this.
>>
>>18605026
And just you saying you would be a cam model makes me feel like you somehow feel like you'd get more attention as a woman? Do you find yourself yearning for the attention of others?
>>
>>18605026
My advice is deep meditation.... maybe some man in the high castle Mandela shit will happen. Maybe it won't. But until you are at complete peace with who you are now. You'll never be able to develop a willpower strong enough to bend reality even in your own mind.
>>
>>18605039
Yeah, I know. I'd argue that it wouldn't be as successful, but that's not my reason for wanting the change anyway. I don't think I'd necessarily even take that path as a woman. It's just seemingly easy money and would be tempting.

There's not much of my personal life or career goals that I'd actually change. And while I'm not going to take it off the table that I'd be into men if I were a woman, I don't even see that being the case.
>>
>>18605048
The medical texts of our brave new world will like refer to this as "jennners syndrome"
>>
>>18605042
I just mentioned cam model because the topic was brought about in a roundabout way to it.

Like I said, I wouldn't necessarily even say I'd go with that option as a woman. The attention aspect is in play with that line of thinking though, it's just a fact that that would be the case. It has less to do with the attention aspect of it and more to do with it being seemingly easy money and me being somewhat of a lazy fuck.

But as said, I'd probably not even go down that road.
>>
>>18605054
Maybe. But unlike Jenners, The Wachowskis, and others, I could never go down that route. If they are happy with who they are, full power to them imo. Doesn't effect me one way or the other.

I just could never do it because as said, instead of being a man that's uncomfortable in his body I'd be a man that sort of resembles a woman that is uncomfortable in his body.

I'm with OP in the belief that there is no purpose in indulging the desire if it isn't legit. Which is why I think we've both dwell on the paranormal aspect of it.
>>
>>18605055
Have you ever had any genetic testing done? Are you xxy? In my opinion, non phenotypic kleinfelter syndrome is what causes these thoughts in men. But hell im just an internet troll dickbag.
>>
>>18605073
I honestly thought that might be the case at one point. I just threw the idea out because I'd never get it tested and even if I did, finding that out wouldn't really help except to give me an answer as to why I feel like I do.
>>
I've been trying to lucid dream so that I can experience this but I haven't had any luck.
>>
>>18603612
This won't work on such a grand scale.
>>
>>18605173
Try it after about fife hours of sleeping and then try to make yourself have sleep paralysis. Then if you stay calm you can usually go lucid.
>>
Maybe science will make a big breakthrough and you can get put into a custom fembot. Or at the very least virtually become a woman. Look to the future.
>>
>>18605073
>non phenotypic kleinfelter syndrome
Holy fucking pseud.
>>
Well after all that was said please mister doctor please reply.
>>
>>18605331
Who is the doctor?
>>
>>18605344
If I knew maybe I could contact that person, I belive someone can help.
>>
Meditation seems like it would work spiritually but it wouldn't do jack about the physical.
>>
>>>/lgbt/
being a tranny faget is not paranormal, just a mental illness.
>>
>>18605407
Surprised it took this long for this response.
>>
>>18605407
Right
>>
I would like to be able to shapeshift, in general
>>
>>18603581
no problem, however you are guaranteed to be a 260lb woman with a ugly face and a really painful menstrual period

oh, what's that? all trannys and traps only want to do it if they can be a hottie? yeah. thought so
"correct gender " my ass
>>
>>18606539
Wow well of course who wishes to be ugly. Do you wish to be ugly?
>>
>>18606539
You're fucking retarded. I wouldn't want to be an overweight and ugly anything. I'd say very few people would. Try again.
>>
>>18603581
Not possible as far as I know.
>>
I have a cousin that went through reassignment surgery. He's now an alcoholic.
>>
Going to do some DMT tonight. If I see anything, I'll throw in a good word for yous guys.
>>
>>18604915
Idk man, I think magic might hold answers. I have lots of thoughts like this too, but it seems there is a journey of discovery and acceptance. I have been able to access my x chromosome in meditation, and create holographic versions of myself as a girl that way. One time, I was in nature being very still, and I saw my x reflected in a flower seeing my heart. It really seemed like nature had seen my soul as the girl I wanted to be. There is a lot of strange stuff going on, men don't really have the same connection with each other that it seems girls do.

I have managed to partially create a girl like astral body, even mapped its senses to my male form and I feel as her, but as myself too. Lately, its like I am seeing myself as the guy I have always been, yet there is a semblance that I really am a girl inside too. Its sort of strange all the disgusting stuff I think about myself like all my course body hair, and penis, from her view seems beautiful in a way. Almost like, the girl version of myself is somewhat attracted to my male body.

Astrally, I had sex as a girl with another girl, it was awesome. It actually made me pretty depressed too, I felt like I couldn't relate to girls or guys emotionally. Couple times I found out I was raped in a past life and ended up killing myself because of it. I think there are unresolved feelings from other dimensions coming to my mind.

Seems though, same spirit guide was able to pull and awaken the girl part of myself enough to touch her, and love her. Like part of my mind is still totally a guy, other part is her. We are together, trying to find a way to live as one. Its quite a shift, though so far it has been worth exploring. I think there are spiritual reasons for all this, earth isn't the most balanced planet as far as gender is concerned. Lately I have been considering that maybe I could be transgender. It seems like though my body is supposed to be this transgender guy, not a girl, not a guy.
>>
>>18607260
Were you on anything? Or is it straight up meditation/astral projecting?
>>
>>18607286
straight projection, but it seems maybe it built off of chemicals and neural connections I made while tripping over the years. I found out how to create chemical structures in my brain, so I can make the drugs internally.

Mushrooms put me in touch with the goddess of creation, she is molded directly from conscious love/light in the heart/mind. I did tantric yoga with her, then it awakened kundalini, this put a lot of root chakra energy going up my spine and started an inner transformation. I found that I can direct the energy through two channels, one male, one female. I practiced internally dancing with these two energies until they started a process of love rather than fear. It seems like they reflect each other, I can switch to one or the other. When they meet it merges all together, divine bliss.

LSD put me in touch with water spirits, so I learned that the sacral/sacred chakra when purified can tune into the vibrations of water in the body. This is like being within the strands of ones conscious body, but alive and awake. Matter stopped seeming dead, and was living energy and life within me. It glowed from within, I saw the male and female strands merge and created a christ like angelic being.

I picked up a lot of pieces, i started trying to teach this part of me how to communicate. I taught it the alphabet, and it started writing words of light into my strands, chemical formula, all sorts of crazy and wonderful creative love. I think that maybe I discovered that humans had been genetically tampered with by an ancient alien race, anu naki. Started trying to understand, but there was a lot of really dark things that maybe humans weren't meant to face, so we went to sleep. I ended up talking to god a lot trying to understand, it seemed that humans had been blocked off from understanding the language of creation.
>>
>>18607312
Well I learned how to internally swim with the female mermaid consciousness in me, but we had not the strength to create physically. So we decided that we shall gather our strength and continue riding the waves of energy our planet gets until the time of awakening comes again.

I channeled a form of shiva/shakti krishna, vishnu. I wrote names of god in the light around me. It seemed like there is a double body, physically I am male, but etherically I am female. These two energies coexist in parallel dimensions. I learned how to connect my mind and body in such a way I could move her arms and legs, then my own, sort of started a dance. It was like I was astral and physical at the same time. It was rhythmic beauty to move with 4 sides of consciousness instead of two. Vishnu is like a hologram for this.

Found my twin, who is also sort of like me. I realized that I wanted to be like her, so we both have male and female. I have my own feminine side that she helps me with sometimes. I think its related to trying to become a human angelic being. I found animal angel hybrids, but humans were still a work in progress.

If have an angelic side to your soul, for me one wing is male, and the other is female.
>>
>>18607343
I believe a human able to exist like that could move into another galaxy, Andromeda was the one I was getting the blueprint from. Funny how the name also implies what sorts of beings live there.
>>
Pretty trippy stuff. I really want to try DMT. That seems like the quickest way to get a glimpse of the other side.
>>
Looking up this stuff online, there's a lot of disinformation and fetish stuff. Not saying it isn't possible but if it is, it's not widely known.
>>
>>18606539
lol, someone's bitter
>>
>>18606539
Your logic is pretty fucked tbqh
>>
I will change you OP but you gotta let me take a crack at that pussy.
>>
>>18603581
Go outside, get a job.
>>
Op is mentally ill and a waste of person

Do us all a favor and die pls.
>>
>>18607623
How is that relevant?

>>18607632
Thanks for the input.
>>
are you circumcised? If you are that's probably why you want to be a woman. Real mean keep their dicks intact. The only option for you is 2 tuck your junk and allow real me to force themselves on you
>>
BUMP in case magic man gets on here.
>>
>>18603581
no depths to depravity
>>
>>18607773
How is that depravity?
>>
>>18606539
Why so angry?
>>
This topic again?
>>
>>18603987
Should specify that I'm not the guy that claimed to be able to do this. I posted this in the off chance that he showed back up on here. Or anyone else that could do it.
>>
There's got to be something like this out there.
>>
>>18607623
I do have a job, I work 70 hours a week as a tow truck driver so yeah
>>
>>18608081
Wait so you can do it, please email me at [email protected]
>>
>>18607232
So how did that trip go
>>
>>18608270
Nah. I received about 4 messages asking if I were the guy that claimed to be able to do it. I just put that message to clarify that I am not.
>>
>>18608377
Oh ok
>>
>>18603581

Yes. The exact trick is to find the unity in your character that can sustain love, look forward in time to what might carry it forward into a higher synthesis, and be still while god patches you up into something that can better hold love. That's it. The whole trick. You are being debugged, sit still and reside in the synthesis of love in your own character. Leave signs in the native language of your own heart, in places where only god and his angels can read them. There's really not much more than this to it.
>>
>>18608392
What can you dumb that down please
>>
>>18608392
I don't understand.
>>
>>18608424
Me ether
>>
>>18603581
No. Mandela effect can only transform you into an elderly black man who may or may not be dead. Also known as "Schroedinger's Mandela."
>>
Overdose on estrogen.
>>
I've been doing an exercise where you basically detach your consciousness from your body and let it move in auto-pilot. Should help with dimensional jumping too.
>>
>>18609511
I've been doing deep meditation. I think I'm a little ways off from attempting anything like that.

But if I get the chance to do some LSD again and can do it alone, I was thinking about meditating on it and see what happens. Came close to being able to do some DMT but the friend of a friend that I was getting it from flaked.
>>
>>18603581
stop posting this dumb shit and go seek professional help for your dysphoria. jesus.
>>
>>18609562
its one topic dude. chill.
>>
>>18609613
no.
>>
>>18603581
This board is the worst squandering of potential I've ever seen.
>>
>>18609670
it sure is now. place was interesting for a while but that was some time ago.
>>
>>18609682
no, this board has always been like this. your sense of novelty just wore off and now you're bored with it
>>
>>18609690
nah, but thanks for trying. similar to how /b/ is in death throes except not saturated with porn because blue board.
>>
i think u r being dramatic
>>
There's gotta be someone out there who can give us some clues
>>
>>18609556
I've not actively tried to become a lady when on LSD but there was one time where I did think I was. I was with my girlfriend at the time and we were just hanging out and within our discussion I was convinced that I was a lady too. Could work.
>>
>>18610376
I've done something sort of similar. I was sitting in a chair and the thought entered my head that I was a woman. I could feel as if my body was a woman's. It only lasted for about a minute but it was pretty cool. I also smoked a joint while at my peak.
>>
SODOM AND GOMORRAH!
>>
>>18610261
If anything, at least another website or forum that would fit what was asked.

And magic/paranormal, not /lgbt/
>>
https://www.wattpad.com/128510487-body-swap-spells-spell-one
>>
>>18610678
Would try this if I had a pink candle.
>>
>>18609697
Truth
>>
From what ive read in the hall of records there is one known way and that way is through meme magic.
>>
>>18603581
With a giggle and a twirl, Now OP's a little girl.
>>
You could try to call upon tech from the future that would do something like this through a combination of remote viewing and time stream bending. theoretically
>>
>>18611293
Can you do it for me
>>
>>18611293
Sounds like bullshit.
>>
The cosmic shift is now starting to take effect. Wonders and horrors alike will bleed into this world and things once thought impossible will be. You will gain what it is you desire.
>>
wut ?
does this have?
>>
>>18611911
Op here what you mean
>>
A being that can rewrite reality at will probably isn't going to upend literally everything just to change your gender. Can you imagine the cascade that would cause?
>>
>>18612120
Not much but with a bieng who perceives times differently as a second can be years might be frustrating to those who desire instant results
>>
>>18612120
How? Considering you take the part out about everyone always thinking you were that way.

>>18612132
I'm good with long term results as long as it's under a month.
>>
>>18612118
Friday of this week there shall be a "penumbral" lunar eclipse during the full "snow" moon, Along with the passing of a comet. These events will open up a solstice breach in dimensional pathways and allow long lost elements to bleed into our reality.

This would be the ideal time to ask for this request. I can not personally do it but contact with those who can will be available if you ask hard enough.
>>
We'll see.
>>
>>18612186
Op again How do I ask? Do I meditate. I'm not really good at meditating but I really want this more then anything.
>>
>>18612247
Meditation and desire should be sufficient.
>>
File: 1471509124320.jpg (214KB, 658x595px) Image search: [Google]
1471509124320.jpg
214KB, 658x595px
>mfw mentally ill people with gender dysphoria are so fucked in the head and desperate they turn to /x/
>>
>>18604876
Op here that's what I would wanna look like.
>>
>>18612339
Wow some people are really cunts
>>
>>18612334
So on the 10th mediate about it, do I just visualize my self has a woman and what I wanna look like
>>
File: b.gif (765KB, 500x195px) Image search: [Google]
b.gif
765KB, 500x195px
>>18612339
I wouldn't describe myself as mentally ill, but to each their own. And, sadly, don't know where else to turn. There's not a lot of outlets for this stuff and it's not like posting in a topic like this and asking is hurting anything. At best, I do find a method and at worst people call me a mentally ill fag.

>>18612186
Had to look this up. Looks like the eclipse is around 5-9 pm eastern time and the comet should be visible at 3 am. Is there any particular time one should try this?
>>
>>18612720
gender dysphoria is mental illness in medical world and you not calling yourself mentally ill doesn't change that
seek professional help before you suffer from many of other mental issues related to it
>>
>>18612731
It doesn't affect my day to day. I live just fine most of the time. And I've already stated that I'm never going to try to pass myself off as a woman or seek out surgery or treatment.
>>
>>18612753
Same here
>>
>>18612551
Yes. Meditate and call out for any entities that can assist you while clearly focusing on what you desire. Be warned though that without a particular entity in mind you could be asking a whole assortment of beings. Some which may not have your best interest in mind.

I don't know which specific entity you would have to ask for what you seek but perhaps someone else can lend some aide with that.

>>18612720
Anytime during the eclipse should be fine. But it will most likely be at it's strongest at the peak. Likely around seven, your time.

If you call upon more than you can chew, don't say you hadn't been warned. Be safe, my friends.
>>
>>18613364
Is there any angels that might help
>>
>>18612720
literally gender dysphoria. basically a neuro chemical imbalance. but i mean, it's not like you want something grounded in reality anyway. enjoy the constant let down of not being able to discern false ideas of grandeur from reality.

i sincerely wish you the best and hope one day you'll have enough clarity to seek real help.

saged
>>
>>18613374
Hmm your stupid
>>
>>18613412
>your
>>
>>18613374
The thing is that I don't expect anything. One can give notion to an idea (no matter how far flung from reality it is) while still staying planted on the ground.

I'll bring up the lotto analogy again. I play every now and again in hopes that I'll strike it big fully knowing the actual odds. Because there's a chance. And while there's a significantly higher chance of something like this is possible, all I'm doing is asking. I'm not even losing any money.

If your intentions are truly genuine, I thank you for it. But I'm honestly not in the dire straights that you seem to think I am.
>>
>>18613520
fair enough

tyr be with you
>>
>>18603581
Mandela Effect is just "Holy shit, I could have sworn that [thing] was spelled like X, but it's apparently spelled like Y. My God, we must have shifted over to a slightly different version of reality because that makes more sense to than the possibility that I was wrong, somehow!"
>>
>>18613368
I'm not sure if they would do such a thing. Angels are genderless and as such probably wouldn't be sympathetic to your plight. If anything, they may take it as a great offense to ask such a thing, believing it to be against the father's intentions. Not saying there wouldn't be any, but not as likely as other options.

There are a various pantheons and demons that have done such things. A Google search should bring up some results. Though in most cases this is done to teach a lesson or to punish. Still yet, they may be swayed to do so in good nature.
>>
>>18612186
No interest in no sex xchange but I could use this for other purposed to?
>>
>>18613904
Yeah I like the whole idea of contacting an angel
>>
>>18613670
Venus Castina ('Chaste Venus') from Latin castus, is claimed to be an epithet of the Roman goddess Venus; in this form, she was supposedly associated with "the yearnings of feminine souls locked up in male bodies"

Isis, a goddess, was said to have answered a mortal's wish for a change of sex.

Or if you happen to run across a pair of snakes doing the deed, you could try striking them with a stick in hopes that Hera will turn you into a woman over it.

There are actually quite a bit of gods and goddesses said to be able to change their own gender as well as others. Poseidon, for example, raped a woman and then offered her a wish which was to be a man so she may never be penetrated again. Which also resulted in her/him being impervious to any penetration from weaponry.
>>
>>18614043
Greek gods were a bunch of sexual deviants. My kind of people.
>>
all it takes is for someone brain to mix up the idea of "i like that " with "i want to be that"
we do it all the time with clothing and status and other things that are achievable. it's not so hard to see how people would do the same with gender

hence why TSs will only do it if they can be what they consider attractive. they want to be something that is desirable in their own eyes.
its low self esteem and the desire to fix it. has fuckall to do with "the wrong body"
>>
>>18614182
That makes sense.
>>
i want to be a little gitl
>>
No, but you could always just tie a rubber band around your sack or dish out the $ for a vaginoplasty
>>
>>18603581
That's funny. Last time we helped you, you were asking for the opposite.
>>
>>18614544
Ew.
>>
>>18614551
That was proven to be false, wasn't it?
>>
I would like nothing more for this to happen to me.
>>
>>18614634
Pretty sure. If we're talking about the anon that posted the suicide woman picture.
>>
lol at this whole topic. Top kek mate. I r8 this 8/8
>>
You will never be a women arnon
>>
>>18615214
Yes. Even with 're-assignment' surgery, hormone injections, the clothes, the makeup. Your body will NEVER produce ovum.

You will never be a woman.

Maybe in your next life... but I suspect you'll come back a male as it's part of your learning profile.
>>
Ugh.
>>
Y'alls some clownin ass mother fuckers. This shit gay as fuck I'm tellin all my boys
>>
>>18615340
No! Don't! Anything but telling your boys! We need them not to know!
>>
>>18615351
kek
>>
>>18615351
They done no mother fucka. We been laughin at dis gay ass shit for a minute now
>>
I went on this website once, can't remember what. But she offered sex change spells. I asked her about a money one and she came up with a price point of $200. I'm like bitch, if I had that kind of money to throw around I wouldn't need a money spell.
>>
>>18615351
kek
>>
>>18614551
In a different anon
>>
Change the entire universe so you can live out some faggy fantasy where you wake up and just were always a girl.

Go buy a wig and shave your legs Nancy.
>>
>>18614043
Op here Just looked her up, how would I try to contact her.
>>
>>18615682
Yeah no
>>
File: 1442212211026.jpg (31KB, 620x632px) Image search: [Google]
1442212211026.jpg
31KB, 620x632px
>>18603581
Just admit that you're a fag dude. As long as you don't get annoyingly overboard with it that is.
>>
Thats not it
>>
File: 1452279403802.jpg (2MB, 1000x6002px) Image search: [Google]
1452279403802.jpg
2MB, 1000x6002px
Find a witch and make sexist remarks.
>>
>>18604233
why not just be a dude. I would love to have a pair of tits and shake my body around for easy money but I have a dick so I have to shake that thing around instead for less money
>>
>>18616760
sauce
>>
>>18604275
>>18604290

This is just sad. Honestly its like wishing you were black or never born at all. You will be happy living as you are not wishing for an impossible outcome.

True happiness is being the best you with what you have. You could never have never existed as you are as a woman. It would be someone else entirely.

I would ask you to think about it but you won't. You stupid bitch
>>
>>18616825
The link is at the bottom of the pic.
>>
>>18616820
Not Op, but I am comfy being a dude. I haven't stopped living my life or enjoying it over all this. The desire to be a woman is an idle desire and something I dream about from time to time. If given the chance, I'd take it but I don't expect it to happen in my lifetime.

>>18616832
See above. Though I do think that quite a bit of my life would have been similar if I were born a woman. That point is moot though, given that what was requested was a switch from this point in time and not to actually rewrite the past.
>>
this anon knows.
We simply are
I am
>>
I remember in high school hearing about a guy that switched genders. Thouh I think it was a case of him being hemaphrodite or something. Cant remember
>>
That eclipse thing is tonight, isn't it? I couldn't find any connection to it and anything magical though. Regardless, it still should be neat to see.

>>18617616
I think you're thinking of a case where a woman that wanted to be a man all her life grew a penis overnight. It's thought that she/he was a hermaphrodite and just didn't develop the penis until later on. So technically not a gender change as she/he was both.
>>
>>18616760
Fuckin hell, I wish that would happen to me.
>>
>>18617651
Well for me the eclipse is right now
>>
>>18617713
The moon is either behind the mountain or covered in cloud. I live in the worst location for this stuff. I hope I can at least see the comet.
>>
I have been praying and meditating all day, hope something happens
>>
>>18617812
I did at around 5. I've been getting pretty good at entering a trance state and ended up conking out for about fifteen minutes where I had a very vivid dream about being female. I felt great after waking up, but no changes physically. Hopefully it's a good sign but I'd settle with being able to have dreams like that constantly.
>>
File: narcissus-caravaggio-300x363.jpg (31KB, 300x363px) Image search: [Google]
narcissus-caravaggio-300x363.jpg
31KB, 300x363px
>>18603581
Imo, you should attempt to live your life the best you can, and accept/be grateful for what you do have.
Realizing the big picture, and do not remain stuck on such a petty materialistic concept (as many of the current generation have become so enamored with, like Narcissus, they will succumb to the same fate) such as sexuality/gender; which will be a huge release for your mental self. In addition to helping your self-esteem, and future self (when you realize this, with the greying/wisdom of age, hard lessons, and cold-reality); as you don't need some false looking-glass self which is detrimental to your own well being, and potentially your physical health.
>>
File: 1454179029216.png (558KB, 625x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1454179029216.png
558KB, 625x1300px
>>
fuck. i seen this topic the other day and was hoping that there were some answers by now.
>>
nope.
>>
Find a girl that wants to be a man. Hook up electrodes to each other's head. Turn it up to 11. Bada bing bada boom yer a woman.
>>
I'm tempted to do it. But I'd want your soul.
>>
No thx
>>
>>18617822
You can have dreams like that if you learn to go lucid. Which it sounds like you did or came close to it.
>>
pussy.
>>
Any luck reaching anything tonight? None such for me, but I'm still trying.
>>
Someone just tell me how to become a bitch ok thanks
>>
If you can't kys desu
>>
>>18618552
>>18618559
Sounds like you already are one.
>>
>>18618552
Kek
>>
I'd like to become a beautiful woman. It's my greatest wish. Seeing this topic seems like an omen. Never thought I'd see something like this on /x/.
>>
>>18603581
For fuck's sake, mods, do your fucking job already. This is why /x/ is utter shit right now...
>>
>>18618877
Someone's being an overly dramatic faggot.
>>
>>18603581
shout out to all the people having trouble identifying themselves. you know who you are.
>>
File: 21.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>
dudes bent out of shape. if i cant get a girl then ill become one. or faggot not wanting to just be faggot
>>
it seems like the other threads had more traction
>>
>>18619122
seems like your mom had more traction
>>
>>18619027
lol I have a gf and I make decent money live alone with my gf so what is your point again, this is op by the way
>>
>>18618877
Lo yeah if you hate this thread so much then don't reply it's that easy
>>
>>18618510
Op here no im at work and just had time to relax and try to meditate and it's too late :(
>>
>>18603581

You're fucking retarded.
This has been explained as impossible to you a thousand times and you keep spamming this stupid thread because you want a good enough liar to come along and give you comfy feels.
Grow up.
>>
>>18619153
The fuck does it matter? It's one topic in a whole slew of others? Just ignore it.
>>
>>18619159

>The fuck does it matter

Because it's the moral equivalent of watching a guy punch himself in the face over and over again and not being able to stop it.
You're literally torturing us with your autism because you're too spoiled to take no for an answer.
>>
itll be aright man
>>
>>18619166
>Torturing you.
>With a thread that you don't even have to click on, let alone bump.
>Ok...
>>
>>18619272

shut up nerd
>>
File: 1405121647349.jpg (91KB, 542x530px) Image search: [Google]
1405121647349.jpg
91KB, 542x530px
>>18603622
>Don't know if he can legit do it
>>
>>18619279
Just admit you come in here and bump the thread because you also hope there are answers to be had. You don't have to lie to kick it.
>>
Mandella effect isn't real. It's bullshit that you don't even need a degree to figure out why it's bullshit.

And even still people WITH degrees have shown it's absolute retardation that people borderline religiously spout off about the Mandela Effect
>>
>>18619284
What I'm saying is I guess it would be nice.
If he could change my body.
Cause I know not everybody.
Has a body like you.
>>
This thread has went too far. Turn back now, nothing good can come of this.
>>
>>18619311
ok
>>
>>18619303

I'm that guy who was emailing you.
I stopped responding because you refused to listen to what I was saying.
>>
>>18619393
What were you saying? Did you e-mail multiple people? Cause what you were saying to me was pretty much that you could do it and said what you wanted for compensation then when I asked you to explain you stopped responding.
>>
>>18619393

Double checked to see if I missed something. If you are indeed the same guy and don't have me confused with another person, the last significant e-mail you sent me was telling me what to expect and telling me what you expected for compensation.
>>
>>18603581
Madella effect isn't supposed to be a deliberate act... Also 'being born a woman' would actually suggest someone else was born instead of you...
>>
>>18619393
Kind sir I'm op, please email me at [email protected]
>>
>>18619421
The term was used loosely to describe the method. Pretty much the concept proposed in another topic was that the change would occur and those around the target would have false memories implanted in them that the target was always the opposite gender. Hence the Mandela Effect comparison.
>>
buy a dildo and some poppers. sniff the popper til you feel lightheaded and then go to town on the dildo. Youll still be a man but you sure will feel like a woman.
>>
>>18619393
Please can you also contact me, I'm willing to listen and would be eternally grateful to you.
[email protected]
>>
>>18619393
Not trying to uncock block OP or anything but if you are actually the guy that was e-mailing me, my e-mail is [email protected]. Please respond back and tell me what I was refusing to listen to.
>>
penis to vagina seem legit craigs list
>>
[email protected]

Please e-mail me too. Ben lurking here for days.
>>
y'all need Jesus.
>>
>>18619477
But but... I'm op... I'm the one who wanted this
>>
the girl was within me the whole time.
>>
>>18603581
Take your psych meds hun
>>
File: 1486043947900.png (250KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1486043947900.png
250KB, 500x495px
>>18619944
I get dubs every time I post this. Really tho, try a doctor first
>>
>>18604876
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evYxx8qjZFs

I really hope you enjoy your new life because if you don't..... well there's no going back.
>>
>>18603581
Wouldn't they just enter a dimension in which you are one, while this version of you stays exactly the same?
>>
>>18619303
You gotta [spoiler]have faith [/spoiler]
>>
>>18620465
yup also for doubters

[spoiler] ..........KYS.................... [spoiler]
>>
File: thisexceptbiggerboobs.gif (1MB, 341x353px) Image search: [Google]
thisexceptbiggerboobs.gif
1MB, 341x353px
>>18620277
I think I definitely would. Especially if I looked similar to pic related.

Also, I hope the creators of Rick and Morty get their shit together, cause I want a season 3.
>>
>>18620860
Op here same thinking
>>
>>18619548
Jesus can turn water into wine but I don't think he can turn man into woman. Could be wrong though, it's been a while since I read the Bible.
>>
>>18620277
Are you capable of doing it? Or were you just being vague?
>>
>>18604763
You have a mental illness. Fix your hormones.
>>
>>18621281
I'm good.
>>
Why would anyone want to be a woman? You guys ARE crazy.
>>
evan if someone could do it why would they
>>
>>18621591
even
>>
>>18603581
What would you do as a woman that you can't do as a man?

>>18620277
Why do people warn this? I've lurked in a few of these topics and have seen it said various times.
>>
this shit crazy spooky
>>
>>18603581
Ha ha op maybe you already did this before when you were a woman and wanted to be a man. You just can't remember. What if your deepest self is about the struggle to become a different person?
>>
File: cme.jpg (13KB, 218x217px) Image search: [Google]
cme.jpg
13KB, 218x217px
>>18621861
You got me straight up trrippin boo
>>
>>18621861
Maybe faggot
>>
Op here again, can anybody possibly do this.
>>
>>18621929
What the fuck
>>
i've tried those binural things on youtube but they dont work. i think its funny all the people in here saying this shit is wrong when there is a large community out there that seems to want the same thing.
>>
>>18622144
Yeeeep
>>
>>18622144
There are so many of those things on there, that it would be hard to tell what works and what doesn't. I use them for meditation, but I don't think they themselves can do anything. Some of the crap they say they can do is impossible by any standards.
>>
same
>>
>>18618830
In the last few months this topic kept popping up biweekly.
>>
File: hr.gif (1MB, 245x293px) Image search: [Google]
hr.gif
1MB, 245x293px
Well, I guess I'm going to continue practicing how to astral project as that's the best answer I've found so far. Still wish there was a quicker way to go about it though.
>>
>>18622463
what you're asking demands usually high spiritual development, so of course it's not going to just happen all of a sudden without effort.
>>
>>18619632
you're not the only one who wants this.
>>
>>18622467
Yeah, I know. I have an impatience for things that I definitely need to work on.
>>
>>18622473
same, and i get so depressed that i just dont do anything
>>
>>18622480
It's definitely disheartening when it doesn't work out. I've only been working on some techniques for a little while though. I know that once I see some progress though that it'll be easier for me to stay motivated. At the very least I hope to be able to master lucid dreaming on the regular.
>>
>>18622469
I know I know
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.