[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any refugees from other universes here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

Any refugees from other universes here?
>>
>>18603458
Me, but no one will believe me so I'm not going to waste my time explaining it out.
>>
>>18603458
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>>
I pray to ye great merciful Lord Kek so that I might be granted safe passage to my home in the burningsteiner universe.
>>
>>18603473
please elaborate, im interested
>>
>>18603478
This
>>
>>18603473
We know you're here lets hear it and is there a danger to us
>>
i really think i am from another dimension senpai happened in july found out about quantum immortality after a near death too
>>
Yes but in a really innocuous way.

I remember vividly being in a car crash when I was 15, along with my dad and brother in law.
It totaled his Green Nissan, I had to go to the doctors and pretend I had whiplash- everything.

I'm 33 now, brought it up to my family at my dad's birthday and they look at me like I'm a mental patient.
According to EVERYBODY (brother in law included) the crash never happened and my dad would never drive a green car because he considers them "unlucky" - and a Nissan?! Lol nope, turns out he's only ever drove Vauxhall because it's the closest dealership to us.

Yup - I come from a universe where everything else is pretty much the same (as far as I can tell) but for my dad and his aversion to green cars...

I'm pathetic
>>
>>18603458
I wish I were
How do I escape to another universe?
>>
I'm from a universe where we call it the Howie Mandel effect because some people remember Mandel being funny and not a cancer patient with a soul patch.
>>
File: gif reflection.gif (1000KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
gif reflection.gif
1000KB, 500x700px
yes:
i browse hear to see the flow of fucked uped ness. fun to interact anonymously. it entertains me to spite you..... soooooo sensitive, but no idea of true feeling.
>>
Yep, 4chan is full of universal refugees. I know so because I am one. I'm from the universe where JFK was actually shot by Lee Harvey Oswald.
>>
>>18604198
Garsh Bless (You) annon.
>>
>>18603458
But Trump put a band against multi dimensional travelers!
>>
I want to hear more
>>
I am but my Visa expired so I have to go back.

THANKS TRUMPBAMA
>>
File: 225px-Joe_defrost.jpg (7KB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
225px-Joe_defrost.jpg
7KB, 225x169px
I'm one

Where I was from, giant carrots ruled the Earth, but here they don't. It takes some getting used to.
>>
File: we're full.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
we're full.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>18605754
>>18603458
>>18603473
>>18603514
>>18604077
>>18604118
>>18604198
>>18604203
>>18604204
>>18605740
>>18605754
MUGA (Make the Universe Great Again.)
>>
>>18603458
I'm pretty sure I'm from the Hillary Clinton timeline and I somehow jumped.
It was a more orderly time-line, but it was really dull, overall.
>>
>>18605767
what if i died because in my old universe shillary won and we got tactical nyuked
>>
>>18605902
Fuck off you Trump supporting idiot. There's no lower form of life.
>>
I have no idea where I am. I have no idea what I am. I have no idea if I am in the garden of eden or at the bottomless pit, or beyond it. I don't know which images are good. I tried to follow images which were good and wound up here. What is happening to me? Who is casting all their evil into me? What is happening to me?
>>
>>18606001
Thank you for dropping this truth bomb

Hey Rickard. This is Maddy from CTR HR. Come see me at my office later. Mr Soros is pleased with your performance and wants to give you a raise you just need to sign some papers.
>>
>>18604118
Mandela Effect??
>>
>>18605902
You still have to go back to your nuclear wasteland. We don't want anything to do with Shillary.
>>18606001
Now this is some edge CREWfag.
>>
>>18605902
The nukes were just prior to the election
>>
>>18603458
Most people are as aliens to me: dirty, ignorant, arrogant and stupid.
>>
>>18603458
I came from heaven.
>>
>>18605811
How was it dull? What happened in it?
>>
>>18606034
I'm from a timeline where Howie Mandel won the last election. Unlike the two geriatric bitches that ran in this universe.

I'm so fucking sad. I had a president who didn't wear baggy trousers to hide his or her diaper.
>>
File: IMG_2322.jpg (39KB, 306x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2322.jpg
39KB, 306x384px
>>18606165
Weak response. Sad!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.