[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tell me a spoopy story /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: emo.jpg (19KB, 535x376px) Image search: [Google]
emo.jpg
19KB, 535x376px
tell me a spoopy story /x/
>>
Once there was an ugly barnacle.

He was so ugly that everyone died.

The end.
>>
>>18603317
Someone banged your mum to make you.
>>
>>18603379
good story
>>
>>18603317

Life is pointless. We exist only to struggle briefly and in vain against pitiless nature. We will fail.
>>
>>18603317
My mom the tortoise with a potato peeler.
>>
There is a skeleton inside you right now.
>>
File: 1106336-0lefthand.jpg (59KB, 701x419px) Image search: [Google]
1106336-0lefthand.jpg
59KB, 701x419px
> i can tell you bunch of role players you Know not what you ask for
>Im not playing any games or telling any fairytale
> Mock me if you will, but you dont know the horror I have tasted and seen.
> I will tell ya I have seen it all
> I was born a twin...but killed him. Killing has always come naturally to me
>>
>>18603375
To all those lurking: See posts like these? Posts like these make you look like a giant newfag redditor. Please don't be this anon, post responsibly.
>>
File: Destroyer1-749834.jpg (228KB, 900x1367px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer1-749834.jpg
228KB, 900x1367px
>I have always been a man apart from others
> dont get me wrong I work, I fuck, I have friends but all that know me even my loving parents and brothers would say.
> Be careful Sabertooth( thats what some people call me) He isnt anyone to mess with.
>Even my mother Says The reason anon makes you uncomfortable is it is deep rooted in humans not to play with dead things.
>Ive died a lot of times. I always get back up
> but lately I might be feeling the old mans touch creeping in
> I have lived one hell of a life and have countless adventures for a man of 37.
> Not a lot of regrets. Not really in my make up
>Im getting lost in my past and that is not important
>but it is hard to know where to begin.
>I dont know if I should continue with this
Should I continue?
>>
28-3 is not a safe lead.
>>
>>18605019
It's a Spongebob reference you uncultured pleb.
>>
File: magik.png (228KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
magik.png
228KB, 480x480px
>>18603317
Real Story. When i was 7, i had an imaginary friend named josh who always used to be there and i remember him being real, all the way up until i was 12, and me and josh were cool pals, like he used to always tell me jokes and make me laugh ect ect, When i was turning 13, my mom broke the ice about Santa and shit after a dentist appointment like at the worse time of my life, and then during our conversation she also told me that josh was not real and he was a depiction of my memory. i of course was furious with this and when i got home that night shit got weird and for once in my life i was scared, i remember josh telling me to do bad things to my mom like to hurt her but i told josh no because she was my mom. this hurt josh because ive never told him no before, and then shit got fucking real, literally 30 seconds after i hear my mom screaming like shes fucking dying in the kitchen , i run inside to go take a look at literally everything's fucking flying off the shelves breaking, a poltergeist type shit. but most of the plates and glassware is hitting my mom, she's like bleeding and shit, so her and me run out of the house, and later that night my dad gets home and can't belive me or my mom he's a skeptical. after that nothing happened ever again, but i think josh got pissed off and he was a demon or something
>>
>>18605019
>To all those lurking: See posts like these? Posts like these make you look like a giant newfag redditor. Please don't be this anon, post responsibly.
I think you topped the example
>>
>>18605035
Not the guy who called you out, but "it's Spongebob though" doesn't make you look like any less of a 14 year old Redditor.
>>
>>18605065
I'm not the guy who "got called out", but am the one who you are responding to. That post was half tongue-in-cheek, but I will also defend that reference. Anyone who was watching Spongebob as a ten year old in 2000 will appreciate the reference.
>>
File: 1482821286931.jpg (11KB, 340x255px) Image search: [Google]
1482821286931.jpg
11KB, 340x255px
>>18604983
Top kek
>>
>>18605038
Josh should have killed the bitch you call mom.
>>
>>18604993
How do i kill it?????
>>
1/2

I got a sory too.
I was 7 or 8 years old and me and my family were staying for the holidays in a little holiday village.
This village was in south of Germany near to a very small town. We spent almost almost every summer there. Often with other families. It was a nice place with little wooden cabins and bigger houses for bigger families. It had a playground a hall for feasts a little poolside and such. Also it was in the woods.
If you left this village at one side, you came across a canyon in the woods. it was a long descent and loose rocks where all in your way. my friend andy of the same age and i went down there a lot. the canyon stopped with walls on each side and a collapsed cave in front of you. we tried to enter that cave, but the more stones we loosened, the more came rushing after them.
We found some cool bones down there and little kids we were, we fantasized we found parts of a dinosaurs skeleton.
>>
>>18606142
2/2

this one day we wanted to investigate further and brought a shovel and a pickax to clear the rubble out of the caves entry. i remember it was a sunday because we sneaked away from the church that morning.
so we left the village to the woods to find the opening of the canyon. when we were halway down i stopped for some reason and turned around. behind me i saw the figure of a man with long hair and he was somehow shining. also the sun shone through the woods behind him but i remember that he seemed to glow. so bright, that i couldn't see his face or clothes. just remeber he had long hair. he reached a hand out to me and shook his head. i turned to my tell my andy and as we turned around again the man was gone. he did not believe me what i saw.
i told him we should not go down there. i just had that feeling. he wouldn' listen and went on by himself, saying i was a coward. i didn't went after him but left the shovel on the ground and ran to the church to tell my parents. i did and showed them and his parents the way to the canyon. we got down there and when we came to the bottom no one was there. just the pickax he brought stuck in the rubble.
so andy was gone and he was nowhere to find. there was a whole police search and the volunteer fire department had the cave opened. it was an entry to an old mine from probably 200 years ago. there wsa nothing to find exept for other collapsed side tunnels and some more bones.
andy never came back.
>>
and another one

1/2

This things happened about a year after the holidays in the holiday village.
I have to say that my mother was very devout in her christian beliefs. The maniac kind of devout. We were at a church where
they did some kind of exorcisms and saw demons attacking everywhere and everyone. They axpelled demons of cold, when
someone got the flew and such. They also did some weird things with me. They lay hands on me and spoke in to me
unknown languages. So my mother got really uneasy and fearful at the time. She began to see the other people in church as
as animals. So with their human bodys but with heads like a pig or a goat or a wolf. Once the priest came to us and
performed an exorcism on my mother. My older brother was there and comforting me in my room, while i heard my mother scream in the
other room. My dad was a scientist so he kinda gazed in disbelief to the whole situation. But he loved my mom and wanted
to help her. At an other occasion my mother burned all my toys because she thought they were posessed with demons.
Also she locked our cats out on the balcony for the same reason. I can remember hear them screaming with a volume like they
were in the same room, everywhere in the flat. I remember i woke up one night and my black cat (we had 4) was sitting
on my chest and staring at me with abnormal big eyes. Like tennis ball big. I had a very unsetteling feeling and was not able to move.
I just closed my eyes and fell asleep eventually.
At another time my parents and me were up to a little trip to the forrest. As we entered there were clouds of gnats
surrounding us. They were literally eating us alive. It was so bad we had to turn around and hit back for the car.
The people we encountert on the trail had not problems with gnats at all. Not one.
>>
>>18606147
2/2

And then there was the incient when we were in the park. My father, my mother and i were just sitting on a bench when dozens
of crows sat beside us. At least fourty or fifty. We stood up and all the crows flew off.
Then there was that man following us when my mother and i went for groceries. He followed us and then disappeared.
And the man at the mall who came over to us. Total stranger. He lay his hand on my head and said "So it will be". My mother
ran off the mall with me.
The worst thing was when my father came home from work and my mother was clutching me with her arms in the back of the kitchen
and didn't allow my father to come closer because she said he had the eyes of a woman killer. My mother was hysterically screaming at him.
I remember the eyes of my father sad and confused.
It all stoped at some point when my mother left the church for another one. I guess she was shizophrenic or something and got brainwashed or triggered.
That all made no sense for me but was scary as hell for i was a kid and my mother thought of demons all the time.
I have no reasonable explanation for some events till today but i don't give it much thought. As an adult is asked my
father of this. He said that there were things happening, that he could not understand. He was just happy that its over.
Also my mother. She has apologised many times and i don't blame her. My father died 10 month ago with 64.
>>
>>18603317
More crack was needed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.