[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient Egyptian teachings.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7185.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7185.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I don't know where else to go with questions such as these so here is a post.

I'd like to know how to get into ancient Egyptian teachings while avoiding bullshit which I don't need. Specifically I'd like to know areas which link to hermetic philosophy, but not necessarily limited to that. Any discussion on the topic is welcome.

I'd also like to know more about the energy/matter levels and consciousness levels. Where does this all link in with teachings of say Robert Wilson.
>>
Ouga...booga...
>>
>>18603137

Learn coptic
>>
Hermetic?? One is in the all? That is not Egyptian? I didn't think...Egyptian magkics?? Cut your heart out and weigh it on a scale? Sorry all I know for now...
>>
>>18603741
Weigh your deeds on a scale...
>>
>>18603766
Also get a cat...
>>
>>18603137
Learn the hieroglyphs and start writing them with your astral body. Then watch their symbolic connection with magic and storytelling unfold.

Astral project to their ancient temples and pyramids and read the writings. Some have magic in them that can only be seen if you are viewing it with your soul.

http://myweb.usf.edu/~liottan/theegyptiansoul.html

http://www.ancientscripts.com/egyptian.html

If you learn to read their stuff, hten just look up the magical rituals written by them.

If you get to astral projection, having something as big as a pyramid can be a very useful meditation object.

There are kabbalah rituals that you can use to traverse the tree and interact with Egyptian gods.
>>
>>18603773
Don't listen to this... Just get a cat, weigh your deeds on a scale, and remember to say ouga booga a couple times a day... Also walk like an Egyptian.
>>
File: 1483653307149.jpg (107KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
1483653307149.jpg
107KB, 675x559px
any wiser anons out there?
>>
>>18603781
Obviously you don't want to know the Egyptian magics...
>>
>>18603779
Do this...
>>
>>18603773
I think astral realms are still something outside of my domain. I am still in the process of solidifying and expanding my understanding of our realm and the effect these teachings can have on it directly. I was wondering whether I should learn the hieroglyphics. Not to get involved in "magic" but to seek some wisdom. Is it worth it?
>>
>>18603787
>>18603785
>>18603772
>>18603766
>>18603741
>>18603716
why is this thread being hijacked?
>>
>>18603790
I think it is worth. One thing to note astral work isn't always about leaving your body. Meditative visualization also exercises the astral body. That is why learning the hieroglyphs and visualizing them will be so useful for you. Then you can use them as a visual language to create shifts in your astral reality.
>>
>>18603790
draw some birds and sunsets they mean stuff in Egyptian
>>
File: WE_WUZ_ANCAP.jpg (93KB, 614x998px) Image search: [Google]
WE_WUZ_ANCAP.jpg
93KB, 614x998px
>>18603137
WE
>>
>>18603137
Egyptian teachings are mostly practical advice, a bit like an ancient self help books. It's not weird magic.
>>
>>18603797
Because no one else reply and I give the knowledge
>>
>>18603799
Draw some birds and sunsets...
>>
>>18603804
tell me about it
>>
>>18603799
how will this translate to my physical reality?
>>
>>18603815
I told you the magics! Get a cat, say ouga booga, walk like Egyptian, draw birds and sunsets.
>>
>>18603806
and what are you trying to achieve?
>>
>>18603819
It wont unless you become a sorcerer.
Then you will have abilities to create holographic stories that will play out in patterns on the ground when you walk around.
>>
>>18603830
Giving the Egyptian magics!?
>>
>>18603833
I don't think that sorcery is what I am after
>>
>>18603840
Then don't interact with the inorganic realms of beings. Just use normal bio energy for your magic.

Really though, the ability to create meaningful visual stories is pretty epic. It seems that humans really only use half of the brains ability to process language.
>>
>>18603815
Look up Wisdom Literature.

There were also a few books of Thoth but mostly they seemed to have been a bit like "running a temple for dummies" crossed with an Ancient Greek dialogue.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.