[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what happened to Building 7? How did they get away with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: wtc7-demolition.gif (593KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
wtc7-demolition.gif
593KB, 320x240px
So what happened to Building 7?
How did they get away with this?
>>
>>18602087
>What if wikileaks do have something on 9/11?
>>
>>18602087
I dont think theres sufficient evidence to support the steel beams meme on the twin towers, I think that its potentially possible, but whenever someone says muh building seven, I have to agree that it seems very strange. So, I dont know
>>
>>18602087
>So what happened to Building 7?
it collapsed
>How did they get away with this?
they died
>>
>>18602097
>>18602129
>>18602137
All I want to know is if people here actually believe in this conspiracy, or if it's just the 9/11 meme.
>>
>>18602087
>Building 7 was in the debris path of the WTC
>Several thousand gallons of diesel fuel used to run generators inside building
>Large wedge in the shape of the footprint on the side facing WTC

The only ones who got away were the saudis
>>
>>18602150
Well yeah, after it happened and they released the official dossier in it, when they didn't even mentioned building 7, it was reasonable to believe that something weird happened.

Then you have the hundreds of engineers and architects for all over the world that said that it was a controlled demolition.

We also haven't seen a plane in the Pentagon, so in general there's a lot of holes in the original story.
>>
>>18602097
Don't expect any informed conversation from /x/. Or from 4chan in general.
>>
>>18602163
If that is the case, then why not state it outright?
Why not take and enforce precautionary measures while building modern structures to prevent such a thing from happening again?
>>
File: 1905trump_wideweb__430x326.jpg (27KB, 430x326px) Image search: [Google]
1905trump_wideweb__430x326.jpg
27KB, 430x326px
>>18602087
It was a controlled demolition, but not a fucking conspiracy. Since the area around those buildings were cleared of residents, Silverstein decided to "pull it". He hired a demolition crew that day to "pull it". He literally had all day to do it. It fell way later that day. I remember seeing it on the news. It doesn't take a week to set a building that small to demolish since most of the rear building was already destroyed by debris from the North tower. WTC 7 wasn't salvageable, so Silverstein was a rich, fast-thinking man and had the building "pulled", no biggie. Trump would have done the same thing that day. Very wealthy people don't waste time. Time is money.
>>
>>18602087
giant debris hit the backside of it
>>
>>18602198
>they don't
>>18602163
this is true

saudi arabia is to blame for it but it was ultimately a giant conflict russia worked on to push the blame on ghwb sr.

tl;dr our terrorism problem is all because of russia
>>
>>18602339
further expand for full clarity on the subject.

russia was angry about not getting more credit for aide in ww2 fast forward to communism rise and US knowing its a scam. they block it globally with aide of friends. Hippies buy the bait.
>summer of love
baby boomers wake up and become economic warriors.
boost economy in 80s
90s pleasure bait happens
gen x left dumb as hell
terror attack in 2001
martial law
fake theories spread
>US is bad guy
kids grow up not trusting the govt cause of social conditioning.
"rebellious people" recruited to bs team
easily controlled people work in business/gov't
social rift widens
now everyone hates each other
>>
invisible rocks and metal fell on it
>>
>>18602390
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>18602380
Wow indoctrination did a number on you.
>Baby boomers were esoteric warriors
Pffft
>>
>>18602282
this is silly

i think it takes 3 weeks atleast to rig a building for implosion.

The area had already been long evacuated when it was pulled.

Seems like it would have been better to leave it standing for the forensics teams to doing their investigations before pulling it. Remember, they searched all over the place for the black boxes, they very well could have ended up in that building. Pulling it would have made it that much more difficult to find them if they really cared to find them.
>>
>>18602401
not esoteric you hufflepuff punter
they realized the hippie movement was bs
>>
>>18602401
Hey, learna Reed
>communism rise and US knowing its a scam. they block it globally with aide of friends. Hippies buy the bait.
>>summer of love
>baby boomers wake up and become economic warriors.
>>
File: 1484545224195.gif (371KB, 739x426px)
1484545224195.gif
371KB, 739x426px
>>18602087

Salomon building too damaged to stand from Debris when it's separated from buildings 1 and 2 by another building.

St. Paul's chapel across the street- doesn't even have a broken window.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>18602339
>>18602380
>Russia orchestrated 911

Fuck off Shareblue
>>
It really bothers me that there are a lot of people that adamantly believe that a plane hitting a building of that size is capable of bringing it down.
It bothers me that the scientific community is being shut down when it comments on the matter of the structure itself and its behaviour during the event.
It bothers me that I've been looked at like a mental patient that has molested 32 children when I calmly mentioned that all evidence points to a controlled demolition, on all 3 WTC buildings.
I will never underestimate the power of media on the uneducated masses.
The amount of brainwashing after 9/11 was immense. It was supermassive.
It stills holds. People still know that the buildings fell because of fire.

Anyway.
Enough rambling.
These 2 documentaries give the whole picture in depth. Watch them if you haven't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOnAn_PX6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

They are long and have a lot of information.
One is mostly technical, while Dawson focuses more on the political background.

Together, I think they make the absolute must watch documentaries on the subject.
>>
>>18602862
>it bothers me that people think I'm crazy for all the crazy bullshit I spew

Maybe stop spewing bullshit? Or take your meds. Either /or.
>>
>>18602877
Here's a cute puppy to calm you down.
>>
File: blast-furnace.jpg (20KB, 342x316px)
blast-furnace.jpg
20KB, 342x316px
>>18602862
>It really bothers me that there are a lot of people that adamantly believe that a plane hitting a building of that size is capable of bringing it down.

GIANT HOLE IN THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING.
BURNING JET FUEL.
HIGH WIND SPEEDS AT THAT ALTITUDE
AIR FUELS THE FIRE
ELEVATOR SHAFTS ACT AS CHIMNEYS
https://youtu.be/bajwZPebm-g
https://youtu.be/FUhv2OnVVDU

the team that did the attack had the building plans.
they had access to engineers.
>>
>>18602862
Its crazy how a critical discussion of 9/11 is viewed as crazy. Not even any specific idea or argument, just so much as thinking anything but the official story happened makes you a crackpot.

Im not convinced whether it was an inside job or if the Saudis did it, but both sides definitely have a real argument to make
>>
>>18602087
Time travel
The tower was suppose to collapse when the news reported it to collapse. Only it collapsed much later. Something fucked up the time line
>>
>>18603389
name a fucking blast furnace with windows up and down the ENTIRE length of all sides???? Assuming the WTC towers were air tight save for the hole and a few elevator shafts is fucking moronic. Also, you would have imagined, using that diagram as an illustration, that the ground floor with all its exits and entrances would be un reachable due to massive heat spikes...fml
>>
>>18603422
Thanks for being sane in the face of adversity.

>>18605295
Tower collapse wasn't due to the impact from above, it couldn't be, the weakening of the steel beams can't be explained by the plane impact cause the impact hole wasn't so big, there's also the picture of the woman looking down from the place the plane hit, meaning that it wasn't burning at the temperature it's claimed to be.

Wich should be fucking obvious cause it wasn't bursting in flames for all the jet fuel either, but for some reason this it's crazy talk.

It was a terror attack, that involved more than just the plane crash, that much should be obvious.
>>
>>18605307
Im sure the nsa knows
I used to never believe on conspiracies but after learning some things i know at least a couple conspiracies are real

I find it suspicious that a man who's father was head of the cia was in charge when it happened.
The cia does all the shit that has to be done in a country. They regularly do false flags but i just hope that they wouldn't sacrifice 5000 Americans for some oil
>>
>>18602339
>muh russia
Ctr shareblue shill faggot
>>
>>18605384
I explained the run down.
russia picked on a weak nation
us gives them support
war ends
us cuts funding
osama: wtf fix this mess
us: we gave you billions to protect yourself
osama: no gdp tho
us:please hold
bomb in towers 93 failed
revisit the drawing room with engineers for years
gw jr in office
osama: fuck ghwb sr it's go time
kill sandra levy and leave "skull and bones on side of road"
>muh illuminati

9/11 wasn't an american plot.

once again. the us has done bad things but they get tricked into it.
not 9/11
>>
>>18602087
It's incredible to me how many people dont even know b#7 fell
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.