[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /x/ have any interesting theories or comments about black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: blackhole.png (2MB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
blackhole.png
2MB, 1920x1017px
does /x/ have any interesting theories or comments about black holes outside of the physics which we use to define them?

I find em pretty fuckin spooky
>>
File: IMG_0460.jpg (68KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.jpg
68KB, 1440x1080px
There's a theory that ultra advanced post singularity societies may migrate to black holes as the higher density would allow them to further advance.
>>
File: NielsBohr.jpg (19KB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
NielsBohr.jpg
19KB, 300x277px
>>18601614
heres what science thinks:
http://listverse.com/2015/10/26/10-strange-theoretical-stars/

The most interesting theory to me, is the 1 that suggests only thought-information can pass thru a black hole
>>
>>18601621
No there isn't.
>>
>>18601614

Black holes are stellar entities, who have reached the pinnacle of their evolution in this universe. They represent complete unity with the Infinite Creator. They appear as lightless voids to us because we have no way of comprehending or perceiving their true nature, as mere beings of flesh.
>>
>>18601614
All I know is that the cosmos is definitely alive. Maybe not in the traditional sense. But alive.

>>18601907
I'd buy it.
>>
Think to black holes as wounds in the time-space tissue, like the wounds even the black holes heals over time, the time-space tissue regrows and they shrinks until they disappear, obviously it's an extremely long process, but it works in this way.
>>
File: 20121124175139!SDC11150.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20121124175139!SDC11150.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
>>18601614
Try this experiment
>fap
>right before cumming place dick inside empty bottle of mountain dew so no air can get out
>cum
>the density and force of the semen will actually make the bottle pop out of your hand because of the discharge of the air from the Dew bottle
>Make sure to record it on your iPhone
>playback the fap vid
>hit rewind
That's a black hole. The air doesn't go into the penis, but extra air must return to the bottle. The semen returning to the balls is the gravitational pull of a black hole, the vas deferens is the event horizon. Matter cannot die. Light doesn't get sucked into a black hole, it just follows its trajectory path. Simple. Nothing spoopy or scary at all unless we're within the proximity of one. It's just basic science, just bigger like Han Solo said in TFW, "So, it's bigger!"
>>
>>18601684
Yes there is its called the ascencion hypothesis or evo-devo universe
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.