[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian voice through speakers!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 2014-06-28 20.50.26.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-28 20.50.26.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Right guys, can someone please explain how this happened? I can't figure it out. I'll keep it short.
A few months ago I was awoken at 4 30 in the morning by a voice in my room. It was an asian mans voice, possibly japanese, coming through my logitech speakers that I have hooked up to my tv, which I have my laptop screen on.
Even after I turned off the laptop and the tv the sound kept coming through!
And turning the volume up and down on the dial on my speakers made no difference to the volume of this voice. Must point out it was very faint and also had music at times too.

Any idea what it was or how that happened?! It happened twice and second time I tried recording the voice but was too faint to pick up BUT it did get some of the song being played.
I'll post it if I get any responses.
Thanks.
>>
>>18601454
remote soundwave attack

youre tracked / oberervated by intelligence groups
>>
OP, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but you have schizophrenia.
>>
>>18601488
Dubs confirm truth
>>
I have the audio recorded so nope!
>>
>>18601497
Don't worry bby. The cords of your speakers probably pick up radio waves or something. Same thing happened to me before, very faint voice/music even with the volume turned way up. Sounded like the local radio station.
>>
>>18601504
But I don't get how its japanese like. I'm in the south west of England, no radio like that anywhere close!
>>
File: 11818061.jpg (26KB, 590x404px) Image search: [Google]
11818061.jpg
26KB, 590x404px
>>18601514
It's just a very strong AM radio signal. That's why it's so faint and you can barely hear it. This is a common problem with Logitech speakers because they have shitty shielding on their magnets. I remember when I was a kiddo, got my first Logitech PC speakers and heard people talking out of it when everything was turned off. Freaked me the fuck out.

Get Altec Lansings, problem solved.
>>
One time I've experienced the same thing. I was trying a guitar pedal that we made with a friend, and we started to ear by the guitar amp an asian voice talking like it was some serious talking. I actually have the video somewhere, if I find it i'll post it.
>>
>>18603069
Very likely. Guitar amps normally don't have shielding at all, so their magnets are always picking up radio frequencies.
>>
Thats creepy as fuck... post recordings i wanna hear that shit
>>
>>18603114
That's why shit-tier amps are the ones that usually do it. Think Crate, Gorilla, Silvertone and such.
>>
>>18601514
Sometimes speakers can also pick up phone calls, so it's some chinks in your area
>>
File: jokers_guy.jpg (18KB, 431x206px) Image search: [Google]
jokers_guy.jpg
18KB, 431x206px
>>18601475
I just heard a womens voice saying "now now"
>>
>>18601454
Probably just picking up radio waves. I used to have an old remote control truck that would pick up radio waves and move on its own.
>>
>>18601454
Computer screwup, what's new. Or you're crazy.
>>
>>18601454
Nice role play faggot.
Seriously? Asian sounding voice coming from your logitech? You would have posted vid if any of this were true, gg.
>>
>>18606807
Asia see what you did there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.