[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vampires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 11

File: vamp.jpg (45KB, 366x470px) Image search: [Google]
vamp.jpg
45KB, 366x470px
Lets continue, one more thread about this hated or loved theme
Anyone believes that theres a secret society of them?
>>
>>18601435
Example of how vampire roleplayers on /x/ look like. This is one of the guys who visited these threads.
>>
>>18601435
Yes, they exist.
>>
>>18601435
They are "secret" but not united. They reside in big cities where it's easier to go unnoticed.
>>
Where is the guy that speaks about cenhelm and stonehenge?
>>
>>18601435
Nah, vampires are more independent. They wouldn't work together. I could see them living in small groups, and occasionally making deals with other groups, but that's about it.
>>
>>18601533
Why do you want to know?
>>
>>18601440

He looks more like the minion of a vampire.

Just picture him with a black robe and an axe, carrying out hideous acts late at night in the fog, by the command of his master...
>>
Fanged nightwalkers who burn in the sun do not exist.

What does exist are ruling-elite occultists who will drink the blood of children in sadistic and often sexual ritual.

These days they are basically never caught, having private islands, underground bunkers, megayachts, and all other sorts of secluded, inaccessible places where they can be sure no prying eyes can spot them.

Elizabeth Bathory was one of them.
>>
>>18602008
I agree that what you say may be true, but don't discount the existence of vampires.
>>
They live in the sun

Once their lack of life force interacts with the sun's energy they teleport inside it
>>
>>18601435
>Anyone believes that theres a secret society of them?
They are called satanists and illuminati, yes they are.
>>
>>18602966
Wow. This may be the nuttiest shit I've seen posted on /x/.
>>18602986
Vampires are not Satanists, nor are they in control of some big political machine.
>>
>>18602996
>This may be the nuttiest shit I've seen posted on /x/.

I'm not sure if it beats the "plateaus are fossilized gigantic trees" meme
>>
>>18601784

Because i would like to know more
>>
The matter of fact they do exist. There are also hunters who hunt vampires and other users of black magic.
>>
>>18601448

And how do you know that? Do you know one of them?
>>
LARPers. People who play Vampire The Masquerade are goddamn insufferable.
>>
>>18601440
Yep, that answers everything. No need to look at any other comments. I'm serious.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 283x178px
>>18604172
>>
File: 1467963981280.jpg (191KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1467963981280.jpg
191KB, 768x1024px
How does one purge themselves of retarded vampire obsessions?
I really fucking hate this shit.
>>
>>18604552
Watch more werewolf movies?
>>
>>18604910
I don't wanna be a furry either, damn it.
>>
>>18605003
rawr nuzzles xd
>>
File: 1470969229614.jpg (68KB, 431x479px) Image search: [Google]
1470969229614.jpg
68KB, 431x479px
>>18605067
>>
>>18603679
What do you want to know?
>>
>>18604121
It would be nearly impossible for a vampire to thrive in a small environment. Too much attention would be drawn to night time activities, only a few bars to frequent, etc.
>>
>>18604552
Purge yourself by staying out of vampire threads. Please.
>>
>>18605262

How does the turn happens? There's any "masters" really old? There's a "religion" about this stonehenge stuff? There's places where vampires meet just for fun?
Sorry for the english...
>>
>>18605477
The turn happens by being drained to the point of death and then receiving blood from the vampire who drained you. There are some who are over a thousand years old. There's no religion about Stonehenge. That's just where it began. And vampires are isolated into small groups. There is no public gathering place to "meet just for fun."
>>
>>18605512

What about the "normal" things, i mean, in these small groups everyone help each other? With money, etc... Do these guys have important jobs?
Vampires cant become friends with humans, right? Because of the no-aging. What about powers? Speed, heal and everything...
>>
>>18604552
Are you copying me?
>>
>>18605571
The members of the group coexist and everyone plays a role. There are no "jobs". Money has been accumulated over the decades through hording and investing. There are definitely human associates but few "friends". There are accountants, financial advisors, security, etc. Yes they have superior speed, strength, etc.
>>
What are some good vampire related things to watch/read/listen to/play?

I enjoyed vtmb, shiki was pretty cool and I enjoyed blade back in the day, but most other vampire related things are either boring or over the top.

Basically, I'm looking for anything that has a 'Gothic vampire' feel to it
>>
>>18604552
Leave /x/
[spoiler]take me with you[/spoiler]
>>
>>18605646
WWDITS
>>
>>18603715

>There are people who hunt someone who's aware of them from miles away and can mindcontrol them with no effort at all.

Sure thing.
>>
>>18605646

If you haven't watched The Originals, go for it. It's at 3 seasons right now and may end in the 4th. Don't judge it by it being a spinoff from the vampire diaries, this is a completely different thing. (there are no "good guys", only different motivations, and it starts off with main characters who are unkillable)
>>
>>18601440
The obesity is real
>>
>>18601435
same as all stories about pre-1900s pretend that people had basic hygiene and weren't covered in shit and pimples. vampire fantasy is equally glamorized

real vampires are mindless vermin who crawl through gutters and prey on the homeless and forgotten. they care about nothing but their next feed and trying not to be caught. just like a feral animal

there's no fangs, turning into a bat, mind control, noble lifestyles etc. that's all made up. vampirism is not a glamorous sensual romance novel for goth kids and edgelords
its a disease that turns people into something no better than a rabid dog
>>
>>18602008
disagree.
have fangs
burned in sun before
>>
>>18601435
I believe there are people as dead as vampires inside and in lacking life and spirit; and then there are people who are sick inside who are mostly indistinguishable from them.

Most people are emotional vampires, which is why most marriages fail and almost all dating fails. It is called co-dependency: need without appreciation and gratefulness. Base relationships on lust and they're bound to fail!
>>
>>18606029
this, The Originals is so good. Vittorio the Vampire by Anne Rice is good too. A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night is a cool vamp movie.
>>
>>18606498
>real vampires are mindless vermin who crawl through gutters and prey on the homeless and forgotten
Sir, this is completely untrue. What you describe may exist, but they are not vampires. What makes you say this anyway? Where does your knowledge come from?
>>
>>18605646

Only Lovers Left Alive its fucking beautiful, great movie about vampires
>>
>>18605632

And how do you know all this?
>>
>>18607373
Experience. All the investments are completely legal. It's a comfortable existence.
>>
>>18607386
Do vampires turn more attractive? Or do ugly people stay ugly?
>>
>>18607413
It's a rare thing that someone considered unattractive would be turned unless it was to save their "life". Very few are turned with a purpose anymore. The numbers are growing on a miniscule level. They are not looking to increase the population. You grow more attractive if you think a "porcelain" look is more attractive which is what happens very slowly as you age.
>>
>>18607425
Can you make me a vampire? I'm gonna pay 100$.
>>
>>18607386

What you mean "experience"? You know vampires? You work with them?
>>
>>18607525
Re-read the post. No.
>>18607766
In a manner of speaking.
>>
>>18608882
150$?
>>
>>18609961

Vampires don't need money

They have no use for it
>>
>>18608882

In a manner of speaking? Please explain :)
>>
>>18610730
Oh yeah? I will keep the 150$ to myself then!!!
>>
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33290594-i-am-vampire?from_search=true
>>
>>18601448
"One thing I hate about living in Santa Carla, all the damn vampires!"
>>
There's any GOOD sites about vampires?
>>
>>18610730
They need a place to reside. They need security cameras and sometimes guards. So yes they need money.
>>
How do u enter Alucard mode?
>>
>>18601435
Kain and Raziel are the only cool vampires
>>
File: 13.jpg (185KB, 1280x989px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
185KB, 1280x989px
>>18613258

These guys also
>>
File: 64.jpg (16KB, 450x239px) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
16KB, 450x239px
DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES
AND BURN THROUGH THE WITCHES
I SLAM IN THE BACK OF MY
DRAGULLLLAA
>>
File: 311.jpg (80KB, 616x431px) Image search: [Google]
311.jpg
80KB, 616x431px
Do u guys like powerwolf?
>>
>>18613281
Are they black metal?
>>
>>18614107

Power metal they're vampire/werewolf themed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47V6K30ZhbY
>>
>>18614149
Just listened to it and I liked it. I've been around a long time and I've never listened to vampire rock beyond the goth stuff. My group listened to some black metal for awhile but we are not Satanic so we got away from it and we wanted to hear the vocals. Even the older ones might like this.
>>
It's kinda hard to believe vampires exists and NEVER none of them had a thought of rebel and show thenselves
>>
>>18614513

Vampires are dark angels

They aren't visible to general population

Anyone who claims otherwise is a cuck
>>
>>18604552
What , are you gay?
>>
>>18614735
I am.
>>
>>18614533

And how can u be so sure about it?
>>
>>18601435
I had a dream where there was a clan in South Africa called the Sung Ho Yu, they are extremely dangerous and female vampires have purple pussy lips.
>>
There's a theory out there. That yes the fabled pale skin doesn't exist, but there is some interesting thoughts. Where these secret society's would exist, they are devil worshippers but the devil is a misconception of their original religion. Blood feasting is taled to be a form of healing in which consumption would bring health, regeneration, and strength especially being the victim is a virgin, innocence or youth. Which these few carry purity .
>>
All Gingers are vampires.
/thread
>>
I totally don't believe in a society of them, but I do believe they exist, I've met a girl who claims and certainly appears to be one.
>>
>tfw no vampire gf to give you the Dark Gift
>>
File: 1449883785840.jpg (155KB, 736x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1449883785840.jpg
155KB, 736x1378px
>>18615837
Its really not all its cracked up to be. Its shit. Yeah, you get to be strong and fast. Age slowly and be good at and know /x/ stuff. Good luck being alone. Stay away from our women too. Human women can be crazy but add in everything else, you better be crazy strong to deal with them. My last few encounters with others have been bad.
>>
>>18602008
tell that to the teams that got ripped to pieces during the week of christmas 1996 in warsaw. it took 4 teams to stop the thing, after it killed 15 civilians, and 8 trained hunters.

this shit goes back to the pre-tower days. Nimrod the hunter who built the tower was the guy who started the society. its why there are common symbols all over the world going into prehistory.
>>
>>18605067
>0w0 wats this?
>>
>>18615892
sadly this chick doesn't look anything like that. But she's pretty cool all the same
>>
File: 1450671522403.png (100KB, 358x353px) Image search: [Google]
1450671522403.png
100KB, 358x353px
>>18615919
Neither did any of mine but close in their own way. They were great too, aside from the whole being selfish and entitled part. They're going to have a bad time. Dont mess with /x/.
>>
Oh boy! just in time for autistic roleplay!
>>
>>18615914

What are you talking about? Any link to that?
>>
>>18616143
most of them outside of some very odd and strangely unredacted intelligence documents, are weekly world news tier.

and they werent really even in the normal TOP SECRET sort of format, it had color swatch tabs on the file folders, with a multi serial number format that was numeric, alpha, then alphanumeric. 3 lines. there were even barcodes on the folders, that had triple folders with broken seal dates and chain of possession forms with serial numbers for that. this was pre 9-11 when you could get your hands into all kinds of shit randomly if you knew people, and you started bullshitting all night when drinking.

Honestly some of the shit I've heard military intelligence talk about from the war is off the wall shit. from the 11 foot tall men that spoke old time greek and had shitloads of tattoos with gold eyes in afghanistan, to the bat/tick/frog/DEEP ONES things in iraq. there are some strange things all over the place.

if you dont believe me there was a train line set up to fordlandia in brazil, that went out 150 miles past the rubber plantations. they led to some ruins with mad max 3 kid tribals living in it. 7 fingered animal headed gods, astronaut heads, egyptian writing, skinwalker ranch shit, and a whole bunch of blowing shit to holy hell. this was the middle 50's.

then the cave clans and the icelandic elves.
>>
>>18616253
are those somehow related to cyclops?
>>
I just don't care anymore I'm throwing fishing lines everywhere looking for clues but as a mortal man in a healthy and fit body is vampirism a practical way of reaching great longevity?
I have a very long task I have set myself to accomplish. 160 years is gonna be the bare minimum, I'm already looking to live in the healthiest way possible to do that and hope for some science advances in the meantime but I'll grasp at any straws.
If vampires truly are immortal, that's gravy because I will be able to carry on to the follow ups instead of leaving it to the youth of tomorrow.
>>
>>18618029

Maybe the science is already using blood for no-aging, of course it must be secret
Take a look at this:
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2112829-blood-from-human-teens-rejuvenates-body-and-brains-of-old-mice/
>>
>>18604552
I did it. It is possible. You have to get new hobbies and grow up basically.
>>
>>18618354
that's for the week you mortal pleb other people will claim their place in the vampiric ranks by staying determined!
>>
>>18618143
Already know that and I aready use blood from a young fetish performer once in a while, but while I'm not a poorfag, shit's still expensive.
>>
>>18619238

HOW you use it? Drinking?
>>
>>18601448
Well some of the independent clans and bloodlines are united, and both the Sabbat and Camarilla try to keep up appearances, and give the impression that they are.
>>
>>18619657
>bloodlines are united
Huh?
>>
>>18619637
Trasfusion, it's the hormonal balance of young people that has anagathic effects.
>>
>>18605714
Do you even realise how useless your reply is to anyone who doesn't already know what you're talking about?
>>
>>18611816
Will you fuck off you pathetic shill
>>
laughing my ass off in this thread
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.