[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paganism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: beyond.jpg (119KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
beyond.jpg
119KB, 400x320px
Can someone explain paganism to me?

Are the gods real or are they just archetypes found in the human psyche which we can connect to in some sort of way?

Sorry, I'm a complete beginner to all of this.
>>
Paganism is any religion that is non-Abrahamic. So Judaism, Christianity, and Islam aren't pagan.
You can also use google instead of 4chan to get your information instead of 4chan you fucking waterhead.
>>
>>18601327
10/10 great shitpost.
>>
>>18601327

He asked for someone to explain. Not copy pasta facts.

>leading your life with google searches.
>>
Yep, because you will always find non-biased facts here on 4chan. We only tell the truth on here you know,
>>
>>18601342

Solid enough to bring you here and contribute such posts.

Go google demon spells and chemtrails faggot.
>>
So I should google 4chan?
>>
Paganism is an umbrella term for the many religions that existed before Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
Usually these religions are polytheistic which means they worshiped more than one god (or goddess, wooooooo) at the same time.

Some of the most well known "pagan" god were the greek, roman, and egyptian gods, although there were lots of cultures and religions back then
>>
>>18601320
Paganism always represents aspects of nature through archetypal figures, it makes those aspects of nature easier to approach and deal with.

If something goes wrong then you made something wrong to displease the figure and if something goes well then that figure is being rewarding for your efforts. All religions have a similar system, except dharmatic ones maybe.
>>
>>18601320
As I understand it there are multiple possible uses of the word 'Pagan.'
One definition is any type of European primalist religion which would include Vikings and Druids.
Another is nature worship based on pre-Abrahamic deities which would include Wicca and Neo-Paganism.
Yet another definition is "Non-Christian" which would include me, a strident atheist
>>
gods are real but also symbolic
remember as above so below
what happening here is mere shadows of reality
you will be able to see all this if you dont get microchiped by the neworlderder
>>
>>18601320
Christian is the true religion
>>
>>18603205
Good goy.
>>
>>18601327
>FPBP /thread
>>
>>18601342
Tell me where to find nonbias facts and I will give you some Astral energy.
>>
>>18601379
This is an incredibly simplistic view of religion.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.