[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why won't jesus talk to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: jesus4.jpg (16KB, 301x421px) Image search: [Google]
jesus4.jpg
16KB, 301x421px
why won't jesus talk to me?
>>
>>18600959
>why won't jesus talk to me?

a better way to look at this is:
Why don't I listen
>>
ask nicely
>>
>Jesus
Why don't you hit Satan up instead, pussy?
>>
>>18600959
You'd only be talking to yourself, that's why
>>
He wrote a book, read that.
>>
>>18600959

BECAUSE HE DIED, AND HIS SOUL IS NOT IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE, NOR IS HE A PERSONAL CONVERSATION AUTOMATON.

IF SOMEONE TALKS TO YOU, CLAIMING TO BE GOD, JESUS, MARY, AN ANGEL, AN ARCHANGEL, AND/OR A SAINT, ET CETERA, IT IS MOST PROBABLY A DJINNI/DEMON ATTEMPTING TO DECEIVE YOU.
>>
>>18600975
He didn't write anything you stupid fuck
>>
He doesn't speak english
>>
File: ambitious-ham_o_3651005.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ambitious-ham_o_3651005.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>18600989
Anti-Christ hates ham sandwich.
>>
File: what_george.jpg (23KB, 479x358px) Image search: [Google]
what_george.jpg
23KB, 479x358px
>>18601016
>be jesus
>speak hebrew and aramaic or whatever
>fast forward a couple thousand years
>yfw people are praying to you in english, italian, japanese, etc. and you can't answer their prayers because you don't know wtf they're saying
>>
>>18602388
first bibble was greak
>>
>>18602394
that doesn't mean that's what jesus spoke though
>>
>>18600959
Probably for the same reason that your parents don't love you.
>>
>>18602394
and even if he did speak greek, you think a grecophone carpenter from 2000 years ago is going to understand this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avx0CqFehzU
>>
>>18602419
What if jesus was a time traveler that secretly had the internet or a well hidden iPad with the worlds knowledge and a translator.
>>
>>18602627
because the world was influenced by his teachings therefore paradox.
>>
Because you are boring.
>>
File: momisconcerned.jpg (217KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
momisconcerned.jpg
217KB, 900x900px
>>
>>18600959
For the same reason spiderman won't talk to you
>>
>>18600964
So nice
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.