[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i acquire gnosis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Temple-Of-Gnosis-band.jpg (245KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Temple-Of-Gnosis-band.jpg
245KB, 960x960px
How do i acquire gnosis?
>>
Everyone knows how OP where've you been?

Shove a thumb up your ass next time you touch yourself before falling asleep.
>>
being an indigo.
>>
File: IMG-20160509-WA0002.jpg (101KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160509-WA0002.jpg
101KB, 1280x960px
>>18600684
>How do i acquire gnosis?
Start studying instead of shitposting on this image board.
>>
>>18600684

Chaote gnosis or the real deal?
>>
>>18600684
Read the Gospel of Thomas, and understand.
>>
What is gnosis anyway?
>>
>>18601245
Gnosis is knowing the ultimate nature beyond reality to overcome reality itself. What that entails, depends on who is teaching.
>>
>>18602901
and more importantly, who is learning ;)
>>
>>18602901
The only teacher is the true uncreated God. The source of our spirit which we long to return to
>>
the path is a lifetime. it doesn't need to be your life, it just needs to be ceasless.
>>
>>18600684
Realize that humans are the demiurge.
>>
you mean accrue
>>
u just hav 2 gno stuff
>>
>>18604334
Nice. The universe is literally the body of the demiurge, we're all a part of it. Makes me consider what mass gnosis could mean. In a sense, if we all achieved freedom, I wonder if the demiurge would too
>>
>>18604364
Just be incestuous, so you can gno your sis
>>
>>18604369
The True God needed to experience death so that it could truly know everything, so it committed the ultimate act of curiosity -- transformed itself from 0 as it was to ∞ as it is now.

Someone mentioned mass gnosis in the other thread -- that would be the True God, Abraxas, realizing what it is.
>>
>>18604442
That's more or less a type of Buddhism to my understanding. The issue here is how the Demiurge fits in the picture.

Mass gnosis is the True God waking up from the dream, but then is the Demiurge the sleeping True God? I think not, but then again, the Demiurge is just another emanation of Abraxas just as we are
>>
>>18604374
kek
>>
>>18600684
Be in Communion with The Lord, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18600684
The XP cost is new dots × 8
>>
>>18600750
What's the real deal?
>>
>>18605953

http://pastebin.com/FXcsRFZr
>>
To understand a pure gnosticism, I suggest you study Samael's Aun Weor books. He goes trough astral projection, esoteric psychology, alchemy, tantra, and many more. You may start with the book ''The Great Rebellion'' or maybe ''The Aquarian Message'', or you maybe just type in google ''Samael books'', there's tons of trustable content
>>
Read idiocies written by alleged teachers instead of trying to find the actual God.
>>
>>18600684
read a book nigger
>>
The demi-urge is Lucifer.
Lucifer is a giant ethereal space octopus made out of light.
The giant space octopus has a rape fetish.
>>
>>18607704
Thats an awful idea, my good chum.

I enjoy being connected with God. He is a rather nice one.
>>
>>18607601
this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.