[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is a soul?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: needlenight.jpg (224KB, 722x1017px) Image search: [Google]
needlenight.jpg
224KB, 722x1017px
What is a soul?
>>
The eternal, fragmental parts of God.
>>
>>18600539
A miserable little pile of secrets.
>>
A stream of thought that looks for something to hold onto
>>
>>18600539
senpai it dont exssist
>>
A made up thing we apparently have.
>>
>>18600539

A thing you may acquire by continual force of effort in the same direction for a long time. A thing many fool themselves into believing they already have. A responsibility, not a right.
>>
>>18600548
>>18600912
>>18600947
>>18600999
>>18601157
>>18601179
Hmmmm. Slightly impressed that this have been my general thoughts about the soul also. I see it as the intangible almost "inverted" side of reality, where you perceive everything you effect and influenced like flowing through a timeless stream of a universal consciousness.

In that state you are and can experience everything and anything you immediately imagine as it's direct experience, some aren't ready they need to come back and make sense of the endless change and flow.

With enough faith in yourself you can be at peace with the ceaseless change and become one again with it. You only feel separate as you wanted to.
>>
EMR
Every body has a soul. Every body emits EMR. Light is EMR, the soul is the light within. Means the sun is likely more alive than our entire race combined, we just don't understand how to interact with it.
In reality a soul is undefianable due to the fact it is labeled differently by different people. The soul is your meatbag driver is probably, your connection to the past present and future
>>
The part that leaves the body when you die, it weighs about 2oz.
>>
Our soul in mathematics is the algorithm which holds our existence

Assuming we were in a simulation, our algorithm would be our 'code'
>>
File: 1486066366536.jpg (3MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1486066366536.jpg
3MB, 1920x2560px
>>18600539
This should explain it accurately
>>
The soul is existence itself, and is very related to consciousness. The human conscious is a software that is "trapped" on the hardware that is our brain. Our brain allows us to have memories, and consciousness without memories is an extremely frightening thought. I've recently stumbled upon an extremely rare biological phenomenon in which two people share a single brain but have their own individual conscious. This is further evidence that consciousness is merely software.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniopagus_twins
>>
>>18600539
The imaginary product of an ever-changing system in the cosmic continuum.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.