[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is succubus real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: succubus_by_megaween.jpg (140KB, 764x1045px) Image search: [Google]
succubus_by_megaween.jpg
140KB, 764x1045px
>Is succubus real?
>How do you summon her?
>Is it worth it?
>>
>>18600378
>no
>you can't
>even if she was, no it wouldnt be, theirs no actual pleasure, just the promise of it as a lure
>>
>>18600378
No.

Grow up.
>>
>>18600378
Succubi are real, but first and foremost:
Think very long and hard about what you're requesting. Do you truly want a demoness? or are you just a lonely socially inept autistic fag who can't even get a human girl let alone a spiritually superior femme demon. This is a type of magic that isn't initiate level or beginner level shit. it's evocation and summoning an entity, as well as taming it to sleep with it or keep it around for whatever you want it for.
A Succubus is an eternal being that lives from lust, within lust, every thought most have about a Succubus is based on a modernized / westernized version of a dream gal who will blow you whenever you want and who will find you insatiable no matter what, but that could not be any further from the truth. like humans, spirits have their own will and persona about them. Their own desires and motives. If you summon a spirit, especially in a fiending lust driven stupor, you'll likely fuck it up somehow and get a demon who will toy with you or a being who will take advantage of you. And in the rare instance that you do call to a succubus who appears you'll likely be found dead by your family or friends in the days following her draining you of your energy and life essence. If it even gets that far, consider yourself lucky.
only the dead know peace from this place
>>
>>18600686
Autism
>>
>>18600686
I believe Eris is the succubi I am waiting for. How do I summon her?
>>
>>18600786
Fuck off fag, if u try to deal with Eris in that way u will find only the death.

[Spoiler]And i will enjoy it[/Spoiler]
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
get a girlfriend
>>
how i sommon succorbus
>>
Oh my god, not this shit again. Go back to your god awful hentai thread.
>>
>>18601319
Can you make me a women? [email protected]
>>
>>18600378
>yes
>you don't
>no
>>
File: 51xEDDkYJmL.jpg (62KB, 353x500px) Image search: [Google]
51xEDDkYJmL.jpg
62KB, 353x500px
This topic always amuses me because it assumes demonic sex would be any or at all pleasureable

You can technically be forced to climax in numerous ways that will be extremely painful and completely unsatisfactory.

Second why should a demonic presence care about your pleasure or your semen? Not all souls are the same value, impact people are worth way more than you.

Lastly if you want to die for sex, there is numerous shady countries and shady companies you can join that will achieve this
>>
Fuck off, buy an onahole and fap. Beginers should stay the fuck away from summoning, specially demons like these.
>>
>>18600686
How did succubi come to be? Or any other demon-like spirit entity?

Anyone have an idea?
>>
The reason I want to summon her is because I want to kill I have a silver crossbow, holy water, the Bible, and My brute strength. I'm a supernatural hunter. I do this for a living.
>>
>>18600378
>summons succubus
>has sex with it
>dies
>>
I love succubus' threads

>Can I summon a succubus to fuck her?

Like it was a prostitute. Even funnier are the tulpa threads

>Can I materialize a tulpa, give it the appearance of a woman and fuck it?
>>
>>18601465
>assumes demonic sex would be any or at all pleasureable

Tthat's up to you really. If you're a moron with no abilities at all it can likely be very painful
for you.
>>
>>18601314
yu have to take a tquila shot
>>
>>18601620

They awoke out of volcanic rock. It's a symbolic image but that's what happened. In a place were everything was burned to ash by lava and heat during the destruction of the first universe, after everything was burned away one of them formed out of curiosity, because of the absurdity of an entire universe ending and turning into nothing.

Curiousity is still one of their main traits.
>>
>>18601736
>I'm a supernatural hunter.

No you're not. If you were, you wouldn't be typing here, a succubus will kill you without blinking if you tried something like that and there's nothing you can do to stop her.
>>
>>18601736
You must be a great supernatural hunter if you come to /x/ to ask if something is real cause you wanna kill it. Real pro
>>
You guys talking about summoning and shit but the only time I summoned there was very little phisical presence. He "told" me what I wanted to know and then for the next week I paid the price. Seen him only once for a few seconds.
>>
>>18602648
What was the price?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.