[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you get it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

When something pops up, that says it's loading too late, do you click

"Stop It" or "Wait"? If you didn't click wait, that means you just

waited and then the box went away by itself like it said it would. So

when you wait, it is the same as just simply clicking wait, but are

you really waiting, when you click, "Wait". No, you're in a rush, to

wait, so instead of waiting for the box to close you click wait.

>Both buttons in a way really mean exit or stop. Why rush to click

wait? Maybe to strategically perhaps reset the wait time as instead of

waiting 15 seconds, you click to wait, then wait another 15 seconds?

Do you see what I meant by this?

>If an error box comes up, or a response box because of loading time, when it goes away based upon the choice you made, how can you get it back, if it doesn't include loading.. ... ...

This is all about your computer in general, that's it. But if you get cryptic and twist it in your imagination, then you will see your version of the message, and not mine.

Now what did he mean by this?

If you don't even tell yourself what it means, then you are just telling yourself the question.

Know the Bible is true.
>>
>>18599986
[If that text got attention, and spread around the internet, the only way to prove it was you, which is full proof, is to know, that you are the only one who contains the original document.]
>^But where do you hide such a thing, when it is text, for they can use anything you can to note it down?

Now, what did I mean by this?

Do you live in a world of fear and riddle, as the conspiracy scares you to such great attention? Or do you trust God, the Holy One, and fear not instead?

>meaning, look how much the internet has done to us as the world. Be not of This World, (because we can all now connect through the internet) but be of the next.

If you're trapped, remember, what's better, to trust God, with all that's going on, and knowing God is Good and knowing his Morals, be able to relax and endure?
>We are in the information age connected by the internet, this is how everything that is hidden shall be revealed as we connect on the internet throughout the world, spreading ideas and merging into one in that sense.

Do you see now?
>>
Is not what you see on TV also so full of internet? Even the news shares tweets!

See, what I mean.
>>
File: internet.png (9KB, 337x319px) Image search: [Google]
internet.png
9KB, 337x319px
>>
>>18600057
Hidden and secret are the same, because a secret, always gets told.

And nothing that is hidden in secret, shall not be revealed unto God. Unto Jesus. And Unto the Holy Ghost. The Holy Spirit.
>>
>>18599986
Or... you could give me a sausage roll.

If you still are not at that stage, then Kek recommends you listen to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CYaZFydbA4
>>
To better understand the Bible, one should think "to know what is written is to fear that you don't, always keeping sharp your grammar and meaning by definition of true meaning based upon searching for God." Seek and ye shall find. Seek God, and you will find Him. Seek truth, and know that God is within True, and is Truth, just seek Truth. If you cannot hear, to say, mentally hear within, to comprehend, to understand, the concepts of the Bible, everyone who can know Jesus, which, is to say, in any way, has Grace. There is power in the name of Jesus, Jesus Christ alone. See.
>>
>>18600076
To not judge any, though I do, as a sinner, though I repent for all my judgements, know that Satan is condemned already, thus we can freely judge Satan, who is the start of our sins.

Remember the one who's coming, who can't judge.
>>
>>18600090
They abuse not judging by means of system, and then as rulers judge for themselves in the system, instead of discern, and know that you can't even judge yourself, not knowing everything about yourself, only God.
>>
When one knows the scale, what it means in its fullest, acknowledging God, this wisdom one can die knowing. To fear God is also to fear His scale. This is about judgement.
>>
>>18600103
>this wisdom one can die knowing.
which is why though it's obvious to fear God (meaning don't do bad things in his sight), once you do fear God, God always says, "Fear Not." (Which is to say, you know God, so when God gives you only what you can handle, fear it not.) Fear not the wisdom and knowledge and grace and love of God.
>>
File: r.jpg (18KB, 512x303px) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
18KB, 512x303px
When you go to Tim Hortons, and get a coffee, if the coffee offers "roll up the rim to win" when you do, and it says "please play again," by not even wanting to play, but by just simply wanting a coffee, they munipulate you to think, "eh, I already got the cup, I might as well play again." (Canadian eh?) Because it's plastered all over the cup, labled.

Now here's the real one, which you had to read that to understand.
If you trust God, you don't get mad when you loose. When you trust God, you don't get angry even if you are tempted to play agai, and roll up the rim. This is one way of knowing how God is slow to anger, and rich in love. You could trust God, and not roll up the rim, which could be a huge winner. Or, you could say, eh, I might as well but know, that if you view rolling up the rim as sin, that you shouldn't roll it up again, for sin, the label, the image and writing combined on the cup, told you to. (Symbolically and hypothetically.)

Do not let symbolic teaching, combined with hypothetical teaching, begile you, if you're not sharp in grammar, and have twisted images of what you know to be the truth from the beginning. This is also why Jesus said that the children are the closest to God. God is the original, the beginning, and even closer is back when you were formulating in the womb, and even back before that when you were created as consciousness.
>>
If it didn't ring in anyone's head yet, since God is everywhere, he is also in paradox, because this is a choice world of free will in duality. So,only God is good this is how we know truth.

Did God not create good?
Or is Good God?
God is Good, for He is God.

Simple.
I hope the world stops being so chaotic.
>>
Don't we all know 4chan is the last of the internet? It is found on the surface, which is also to say, in real life.

Therefore, 4chan is worse than anything in the deep web, for again, 4chan has became surface.

Just look at Pepe, the frog. This was the teaching.
>>
>>18600205
Say it in your heart, do you really believe 4chan is moral, and good, and pure, and deserves to be known to the surface? This is how more corruption is pouring in to humanity.

I warned you about the internet, humanity.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.