[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/philes in New Mexico, cult news

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

The Gaia's Dancing Indigo Children cult is planning to eat their former leader tonight,

Are there any /x/philes who live near Diener NM, its like ten log cabins and used to be a mining town, someone should check this out. I've been following their facebook posts for sometime and I don't think they're a satire, there's too many people involved who have normal jobs and friends who are concerned about them. The leader Anastasia Jones(deceased) even shows up in Medical Directories when googled
>>
https://storify.com/juco_salamanca/gaia-s-dancing-indigo-children-a-cult

thread on them
>>
It's a metaphor for performing oral.
>>
>>18599623
the main indigos dancign hcildren page says she passed away
>>
>>18599610
>The Gaia's Dancing Indigo Children

... wut?
>>
>>18599637
Its a cult there get up to speed, the cult leader who was a crakcpot naturopathy doctor died and they live in an abandoned mining camp and now theyre gonan eat her
>>
>>18599638
>now theyre gonan eat her

Why?
>>
>>18599640
Because they want to absorb her energy, I want to a find a New Mexico bro to go crash this shit with a camera or investigate
>>
bampu
>>
>>18599702
also bump
>>
>>18599722
Bump #3, really hope something comes of this.
Keep us updated and godspeed OP
>>
We need a based new mexico anon to check this shit out.
>>
Somone post on pol and k, k might just do it.
>>
>>18599645
I'm sure Alex Jones has nothing better to do.
>>
Get this shit to /b/
I want to see someone filming this
>>
>>18599804
>>18599829
these
>>
>>18599610
Man. You try to join a good thing and apparently the facebook page doesn't exist.

Charlatans.

Or maybe I don't know how to facebook. I could be so under-privileged as being a white male that they wouldn't even want me to join their ranks.

Who knows? *SHRUG*
>>
File: dumb skeleposter.jpg (258KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
dumb skeleposter.jpg
258KB, 1300x1300px
I live in NM, but you guys are legitimately retarded if you think anything other than a bunch inbred mexicans getting drunk at superbowl parties is going to happen tonight.
>>
>>18599847
4chan wont let me post the url for some reason
>>
Someone did it.
>>>/k/32895291
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH_j_GjNKaY
>>
BUMP it snot just a satire ive seen the docs that revoked Dr. Anastasia Jones's license to practice medicine so she'd definitely real
>>
>>18599610
you really enjoy role playing huh?
get out of your mom's basement
>>
If I started a cult i would want my followers to eat me when I'm dead. God speed you deluded freaks
>>
That FB page is a satire page for triggering bootlickers, poltards and neocons.
>>
>>18600868
it looks that way on the outside but it isnt if you took five minutes to investigate deeper. There are tons of third party people testifying they have met her in real life, not to mention her medical accreditation which was on file
>>
>>18599815
He's perpetually at war with the globalist inter-dimensional baby vampire jihadist antifascist cult, he has no time to fuck around with some crazies in New Mexico.
>>
>>18601184
This made my night.
>>
>>18600477

Yeah, no way those could be faked. Dumbass christfag.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.