[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything pertaining to Consciousness influence on our current reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: il_570xN.1039688797_8xfe.jpg (56KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.1039688797_8xfe.jpg
56KB, 570x380px
It has been at my attention for many years that we live in a physical manifestation of some sort of outer thing i cannot seem to describe. As if life is a metaphor and each decision leads you one way,and if you take that there are unlimited universes. As quantum therioe proposes then you are the creator of everything around you.
>>
>>18598831
>As quantum therioe proposes then you are the creator of everything around you

said no respectable physicist ever
>>
tf does shpongle got to do with this?
>>
>>18598831
How would you ever know?
>>
>>18598853
Einstein isn't respectable?
>>
>>18600244
Reputationwise, Einstein did develop 4 ground-breaking theories in only 1 year that revolutionized the field of physics totally upside down...

and then proceeded to spend the rest of his life becoming a shill in this field who fought back to the very end, only to regret it after wasting decades of his life as victim of his own ego and say in 1954 with his last breath that: "I must confess that I was unable to find an explanation for the atomistic character of nature".

In the end, Eisenberg, Plank, Bohr and such pioneers were right and Einstein was wrong.

I'm just reminding you of this so that you can go mc square your own ass for passing crackpots for reputable...

Einstein was reputable only in his field.
>>
>>18598831
>each decision leads you one way,and if you take that there are unlimited universes.

That's wrong because every action you've ever done was caused by a mixture of nature (your own specific DNA and brain chemistry/your body and how you were born) and nurture (the world and things/people around you). So no alternate universes are made because there's only one path for you to go and you literally can't go off that path.
>>
>>18598831
called a miracle. you must beleive
>>
>>18598831
it's far more complex than that. inside and outside are one and yet there's the mystery of the mind/identity. I know who I am, I know that the universe is made in consciousness, you know who you are, and yet I do not know who you are. the veil is tricky, soon enough we'll get the key.
>>
>>18598831
what?
>>
>>18598870

shpongle is love shpongle is life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcAZSy-W0gA
>>
>>18601285
Yep... Maybe? ( •w• )
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.