[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awakening to Reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: satan-mask-291x300.jpg (12KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
satan-mask-291x300.jpg
12KB, 291x300px
Have you pierced through the veil of matter already, and seen the truth that lies beyond it?

For life itself is only a dream, an illusion... Nothing exists, save empty space and you. And you... are but a thought.
>>
That Mystery Stranger one was nuts.
>>
Junior High Drug Thoughts for $100
>>
Yeah but I have a hard time fully accepting and integrating it into my life. I get alot of headaches :(
>>
Honestly, how egotistical do you have to believe that you've broken down the wall into reality. You're still an ape running a half baked CPU inside with nowhere near the processing power necessary to view reality. You've only seen a subsection at best and through a slightly faded lense.
>>
>>18598948
How am I I then? Where does the I come from? Does every machine have an I according to you? Does a monkey? Does an ant? Does a bacteria?
How do you know?
The only reasonable assumption is that I am. As for the rest, it doesn't matter what it is because I can never know. That is the reality.
>>
>>18598641
KEK confirms, KEK has this knowledge.

Kek will share with those who pay homage. Just bring like... a sausage roll? Kek likes sausage rolls.
>>
>>18598917
its not you, is the fags who made this for you and need your consent or your silence, i was attacked by some fuckers early on january and bamm they literraly forced his erratic mindset goals to my mind and trying to wipe out all the insight and coherence that i made
>>
File: 333.jpg (258KB, 883x1941px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
258KB, 883x1941px
>>18599019
>>
>>18598641
We are but a code.
>>
>>18598641
while it is a colorful take on reality its wrong. there is a "lobby" and those in it can review "history" on a level never known while "alive"

there is also a library type thingy that has some books with hidden knowledge. kind of a cheat sheet so you dont spend aeons watching shit in real time

also there must be a lot of people people watching in the lobby because even mundane people are rest stop traps and side show attractions
>>
>>18599048
The kaos frog cares not for your rules! The will of Kek is eternal, and rules forever change when chaos sees a new game to play!

WELCOME TO THE HYPERDOME BITCHES!
>>
>>18599114
DOUBLE DUBS! KEK AUTO-CONFIRMATION! DOUBLE NEGATIVE APPLIED TO YOUR WISHES!

YOU WILL LOVE FOREVER!
>>
>>18599117
7 = highest single digit prime
Total post value score = 41
I AM ASCENDING!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.