[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CATS - Good/Evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1259216.large.jpg (64KB, 442x267px) Image search: [Google]
1259216.large.jpg
64KB, 442x267px
Just got a legit question - Are cats protecting our homes from evil spirits or other scary things?

Got a small female cat and one big male cat, so everytime I hear weird noises - which are not natural, like a crack in another room where NOBODY is in - my cats react the same way like me and then they go on a watch, if theres nothing they come back, chill, but sometimes they stay in that specific room and keep "watching" out and are somehow aggressiv and acting like "gtfo we got it".
>>
OP owns cats = MUST BE PARANORMAL!!!
>>
>>18598279

I don't think ghosts are paranormal, I think they exist - but not in the way of American Horror Story.
>>
>>18598275
Weird timing. I just got freaked out by some outside cats going fucking nuts. Sounds like they're fighting. Probably just fucking though.
>>
>>18598275
Cats are chaotic neutral. Bros as long as you feed them.
>>
>>18598294
Mine's docile as fuck and a cuddle monster.
>>
File: 1484934794831.jpg (30KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
1484934794831.jpg
30KB, 491x585px
>>18598294
This.
Cats aren't evil, OP. Chill. They're most probably just animals that can see things we can't.
Also I read that witches used to own black cats to ward off evil spirits, but I have no idea if it actually worked.
>>
>>18598275
Egyptians worshipped them for a reason.

Animals are very intelligent and highly sensitive to any paranormal. Animals are born pure spirits and can sense what is around.
>>
>>18598385
>>18598432
"Evil" and "curses"used to be affiliated with vermin and plague before the invention of the microscope. Cats were associated with protection from said evil because they act as pest control.
>>
cats are def sensitive to things most humans are retarded about. they have a very subtle grasp of ESP. so are dogs but in a more extroverted way.

one time I was on acid just hanging out in my front yard being at one with everything. two cats, a white one and a black one, noticed me in my state. they casually came over and proceeded to walk in a perfect circle around me, black one on one side and white one on the other. then they reversed direction. they wanted to meditate with me. (note: I wasn't seeing things. you need to take a lot of acid to actually hallucinate.)
>>
>>18598487
>you need to take a lot of acid to actually hallucinate
If you weren't getting any visual shit that was duff LSD. Doesn't take a lot at all, extremely powerful drug.
>>
I own 2 black cats.
>>
>>18598432

Yeah, that's great information. Now check out toxoplasma gondii. Cats have been used as mind control by egyptians to inhibit docility in humans. Hence all the submission to MK-Ultra animal print clothes and suits that attract that animal instinct out of someone. Like a pretty gal donning some bikini with cheetah print. It's quite fucked up to the degree that supposedly 1/3 of humanity has this disease brought on by cats, as they are the host.
>>
>>18598487
>Are cats protecting our homes from evil spirits or other scary things?
in my experience a few tokes of weed while on acid is enough to make me see shit most people wouldn`t believe in.
also, i heard from my irl mates a few times how they cats definetely act different when they are on acid and shit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.