[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys still chasing swamp gas and weather balloons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1439746195003.jpg (267KB, 1280x958px) Image search: [Google]
1439746195003.jpg
267KB, 1280x958px
Are you guys still chasing swamp gas and weather balloons?
>>
Yep. I'm getting good at it
>>
>>18598247
You're being contemptuous of us, but at least you aren't implying we never leave the house.
>>
File: 399938y.jpg (99KB, 775x581px) Image search: [Google]
399938y.jpg
99KB, 775x581px
OP is still trolling after all these years rather than trying to make friends with people in real life.
>>
>>18598272
Shut up, nut job. At least i don't believe in Aliums.
>>
>>18598247
We've met before haven't we? It's not my custom to go where I'm not wanted.
>>
Heh. Observe this simple pleb. I, in a Nietzschean manner, choose to flip the Judeo-Psychological paradigm on its head by interpreting phenomena through the "Occult" lens. I am also most definitely not an atheist. In this way, I am superior to you.
>>
no just viral fungi
>>
>>18598247
Ur mum is swamp gas.
>:^D
>>
We're into remote viewing atm
>>
>>18598291
>virus
>fungi
choose one
>>
>>18598247
I just remote viewed you in an office upset about something
Reeks of intelligence agency which smells like coffee, boredom, and starched clothes and sounds of children scheming

Sorry u have to work on Sunday faggot
>>
>>18598575
>remote smells
>Remote SMELLS
>>
People on /x/ still have their eyes closed about perpetual enslavement and auto-enslavement. They're deep in the cycle. They'll rather listen to their god (other /x/ users) than real informations. It's like a pit for people that purposefully want to stay uninformed and ignorant. /x/ ARE the easiest people to influence on 4chan and they're the one scared of mind control. Kinda makes me think of Dale from KOTH who knows about every government secrets but can't for the life of him realize that his wife is being fucked behind his back.
>>
File: mindovermatter.gif (896KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mindovermatter.gif
896KB, 500x500px
>>18598585
Remember what I told you?

That it wasn't what you talk about, but your personality.
>>
>>18598596
Yeah but people figure out pretty quick that you can fake a personality on the internet. There's people that don't exist outside of the internet.
>>
>>18598604
Shy people also exists, online and outside, that's one of those jerk things I'm talking about.
>>
>>18598606
Shyness is a state of mind not a personality. It's like having shackles around your brain. What's your point about shy people, that they are shy online also?
>>
>>18598609
They are.

Maybe they get chatty around their personal subjects, or the things they know more about, but your attitude scares them off, and it's your responsability to not make them uncomfortable.

If you can't understand that, we have a long way ahead of us.
>>
>>18598604
Dude that's some lain shit right thar
>>
>>18598618
I'm an incredibly shy person but I talk a lot online. It's way easier than in real life where people can beat you off for saying something wrong. Aside from those who expose themselves, there's no reason to be shy online. Also I don't see how it's my job to make them comfortable. No one ever wanted to make me feel comfortable. You have to crowbar through it to impose yourself. It's a hard truth of life. Don't be like a fungus and grow only where you're allowed to. If you got to grow and take some more space, you often will have to take that from somebody else.
>>
>>18598634
I'm trying to make you comfortable.

I understand your message and I agree with it for the most part, but I think that the problem you have as a communicator is that you relay to much on your anger and are you to anxious to shake people.
>>
hmmm
>>
File: 46269bf48c4a18f4.jpg (101KB, 529x810px) Image search: [Google]
46269bf48c4a18f4.jpg
101KB, 529x810px
Aliens don't exist. But pic related does.
>>
>>18598640
It's for you to interpret if I'm being mad or not. You can't know from reading my post. I'm actually not mad at all, I'm actually thrilled someone is answering my rambling about nothing. Maybe someone else will interpret my post in a more positive way. I think it's the reason people get ''triggered'' online. They misinterpret what's written and they take it as a personal insult.
>>
>>18598286
https://youtu.be/XDwpwVylj8I

What are you trying to do?
>>
>>18598697
Father?
>>
>>18598879
RP FAGGOT
P

F
A
G
G
O
T
>>
File: JONES.jpg (79KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
JONES.jpg
79KB, 980x490px
No we're chasing PSYCHIC VAMPIRES and DIMENSIONS
>>
>>18598879
Not sure what you mean. Is it about the man in the green coat and the telling of time?
>>
>>18598897
RIP FAGGOT
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.