[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T-ruth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: T-ruth.png (9KB, 1089x648px) Image search: [Google]
T-ruth.png
9KB, 1089x648px
When we’re a kid, we usually know the world to be a happy place, we expect our parents to be in love with each other, and the world at peace. I’ve known this to be a lie when I was eleven years old, I saw the world for how ugly it really was, I never had a traumatic experience, but wasn’t naive enough to have these expectations of the world. Humanity hides within us all, only appearing in times of lacrimos or empathy, I heard life was good with only bad moments, like a road trip, and hitting a few bumps here and there. But why have we never thought of it to be bad with good moments? This is at least how I see the world right now, everywhere I see adults with careers that bores them, marriages where the feeling of love goes one way, children they never wanted and are seen as a burden, and classes that have no meaning to them. Suicide in america makes up 30% of all deaths, steadily rising, I used to see suicide as nothing more then natural selection, the weak dieing to make more space for the strong. We were brainwashed in middle school to see suicide as a bad thing, that it is never to be seen as an escape or “a way out”, but that’s exactly what it is, coward or not it’s our only salvation, you see life simply takes too long. And suicide can release you of your pain, it will always be there, no matter how happy you think you are, or another person, even when you think you dogged it’s grasp, it will always be there, waiting for your return, because it knows you will starve for it’s temptation, because throughout your life you will consider its offer, some seeming better than the other, I just hope you will realize how meaningless life really is, and you see death as a friend rather than a fear, because it will help you through your toughest times.
>>
>>18597758

There's to sides to every coin, dear anon.
>>
>>18597758
The life is meaningless indeed, but why so hasty?, i know that at the end nothing really matters, but why not enjoying it as you can while it lasts? smoke, drink, travel the country, get a decent job and buy videogames, get rid of that despair and do something cool, if youre going to be engulfed by the void theres no reason to hurry up the things, bitch
>>
>>18597758
Sorry that you got molested at a young age or whatever and became a nihilist.

Find things you like to do, see a therapist.

People in third world countries with shit flowing through the streets have a better outlook on life than you. You have tools to better yourself, please do it or at least try.

This isn't paranormal.
>>
We all play a game, half-heartedly at least.
Our goal is to see which virus can infect the most.
Humanity shall not give up and conquer a good amount of space before dying out. In the end we will never see the border/end of the universe until it comes back to the center, imploding. We won't be alive by this time.

Do something fun! Don't waste your life. Be happy that you can do something.
>>
>>18597758
That is a hard truth one must absorb and assimilate into the greater conglomerate of truths.
One must accept and take in all of the painful facets of this reality. Only because in some place the sun does shine brightly. Where the sun is and water flows, life soon follows. See the light, Even if it does sound like contrived similar bullshit. See the light of this world. For it has given us everything we could ask for. Our ability to even consider this reality and understand that humanity is flawed is on some fundamental level a gift of the sun.
>>
>>18597758
Then the answer truly is death.

Kek will listen. /sci/mon will comply.

Goodbye world.
>>
>>18597758
Life is what you make it. Thinking in "good/bad" is pointless when you have the capacity to understand more complicated concepts. Life is what it is, things are the way they are, and your point of view is the only thing that really matters.

You know, I read once, that depressed people have the most realistic view point on the world. But having been depressed for a good chunk of my life, I make sure to allow the healthy dose of delusion in, now and again, just to keep myself sane.
>>
>>18597758
life is meaningless but it's also because the world economy outside of china sucks. life is just extra shitty these days. the meaningless of life was easier to ignore in a good economy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.