[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

since im so obsessed with getting a paranormal experience to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1486091411860.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1486091411860.png
43KB, 542x602px
since im so obsessed with getting a paranormal experience to fuel my desire to believe there's something else im thinking about getting involved with the occult since I hear a lot of stories regarding it, what is some occult shit I can do to get my experience and yes Im willing to put the time and effort.
>>
Salvia with a friend in the room

I'm talking a big hit
>>
>>18597580
oh yea i forgot /x/ is just larpers
>>
Meditate every day until you can hit the trance state regularly. Once you can alter your consciousness into that state with relative ease, look into different paths and find the one that resonates with you, then perform its rituals while in that state. That's it, that's all you have to do. It takes a lot of time and effort, but don't let yourself become convinced that you can't do it.

As far as the hows and whys, you can find that by performing the Grand Rite of the Google.
>>
File: download (7).jpg (14KB, 225x225px)
download (7).jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>18597606
thanks senpai
>>
>>18597580
bounced on my boys ley line to this comment for hours.
>>
>obsessed with getting a paranormal experience
Have you tried spending a fair amount of time out in the bush looking at the night sky. Or, try sleeping/staying in supposedly haunted or spiritual places. Might require some travel. These were my best experiences, although I don't know that I sought them out for that, it just happened that way.
>>
>>18597606
As a follow-up, you need to let go of your obsession once you start, or you'll never get there. Lust of Result is a huge problem. You have to let go and accept that what you want WILL happen, not agonize over how you can make it happen. A big part of all this is focus, and you can't focus when such a big part of your mental processes are stuck in the loop of desire. Make the commitment, do the work, and above all, trust yourself. You'll find in your meditation practice that your surface consciousness/Ego is the most self-sabotaging little shit ever conceived. It wants you to fail because your success means it will be forced to either die or change (depending on who you ask, it's really a semantic issue), and the survival instinct that the Ego carries is very strong. In spite of your best efforts, it's going to try to convince you of all kinds of things, including:
This won't work
This is stupid
You're not good enough to get to the goal
You're fucking amazing at this, and you're done and you're the best ever and it was way simpler than you thought
You don't need to change, you're good enough
This will drive you insane and everyone will hate you
Etc, etc, etc.

It wants to retain its supposed dominance over the Psyche. In my opinion, the Ego and the Unconscious are both crucial parts of the whole. If you're familiar with the Gnostic story of the Demiurge, it's actually a great parable for the Ego and its tricks.

I'd wish you luck, but you don't need luck. You need devotion. Now go out there and conquer your mind, Anon. You deserve it.
>>
>>18597570
Attend my University.

Here is your door: >>18597322
>>
>>18597570
Join the Rosicrucians. Hell they're pretty much everywhere. In America they have at least a meeting group in every major city. You'll meet some interesting like-minded people.
>>
File: 1484378730621.png (539KB, 600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484378730621.png
539KB, 600x1200px
>>18597570
you dont want to op, trust me

but if you will something really hard, and honestly believe it, itll start to coalesce and come to be true

but its your will along with the sea of consciousness, so give it all your focus, and start with trying to get abducted or just contacting something and youll be fine
>>
>>18597570
Ouija board.

If it goes bad burn it with fire.

Stick it in the freezer if your into Elsa.
>>
>>18597681
Not the OP. But I needed this. Thanks, based anon.
>>
>>18597690
gtfo this board imposter rolepaying faggot
>>
>>18597795
You're more than welcome, Anon. It's advice I wish I'd had last year. Use it well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.