[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magick hate methods?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (35KB, 400x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 400x309px
There are two people in my life that I need to hate each other. Very urgently. I've been practicing magick for some time but I am unsure which method would work best and most effectively. Could any anons please provide me with some options to look into? Thanks.
>>
You could grow the fuck up and deal with your own problems. That's a pretty good spell.
>>
>>18597707
Nah
>>
>>18597502
Tell person A that Person B called them fat. Then tell Person B that Person A called them a doodie head.
>>
>>18597502
you must be mentally retarded and have no idea or smthn on how the world works if you stupid enough to even think about wanting to do those things.
good luck on your pain and suffering bro! youre on a very good road if u keep looking for sissy gay ass solutions like this for your "problems" that you think you have:)
>>
>>18597502
You need gossip and a bitchy attitude to do that, not magic
>>
>>18597502
Itt cucked op wants his crush to stop dating a Chad.
>>
Hahaha. Really? I hate to agree with the assholes that this board has. But come on
>>
>>18598400
This, OP you are heading in the wrong direction
>>
>>18597502
Yeah, unless you have a good reason (like one of them is abusive and you're trying to protect the other one by making them hate each other), you're retarded. Legit, how petty are you?
>>
>>18598409
/thread
>>
>>18598400
whats this screenshot from, is there some kinda hi res zen fishing game I should be playing
>>
Also what the fuck is everyone's deal? Just let him make his own mistakes, at least he's doing something with his time.

Everyone has to do what they think is best. Giving advice is the cancer of civilization.

OP, sigils are incredibly effective at this kind of thing. Better used for these kinds of application than ritual magic.

Be clear about your intent, put good work into the sigil, and commit afterwards by letting go of the desire.

It will happen. If you want to change the effects, simply changing your mind will suffice.
>>
>>18599467
Because hurting or controlling people for petty reasons isn't something someone with some decency would recommend? Apparently we should just let this person control other people's lives and do as they please, that seems very logical. There's a difference between fucking up your own life, which is your decision, and fucking up others, which should not be your decision or domain. And if you think it's cool to do this shit for petty reasons, well, you're the cancer here.
>>
>>18599752
I'm not the cancer.

He can't make people do anything they weren't already going to do. Nothing about this suggests hurting people. It's abstract psychological manipulation.

He'll do it, but I predict that if he has poor motives, the system that gives rise to the desired result will reveal his motives. If he has good motives it will look natural.

What he's doing may well be for the best.
>>
>>18599764
Well, I was the one who posted >>18598785, so I made it clear that if his motives were fine then there was no problem. And yes, by manipulating someone to hate someone, you can very well hurt people and their relationships. For all you know the two could be friends or lovers, and breaking them up would indeed hurt the two.
And no, you can't make people do anything, but that's a bullshit point because you can easily manipulate people into doing things. For example, you can't make them hate each other "because you want them to", but you absolutely can do a spell so they see the worst in each other or see things/flaws that aren't there, which, is in essence, kind of the same thing.
It's not about the suggestion. It's about understanding that our actions or will or intent has actual real impact on other people, and if we don't actually consider what we're doing, we will hurt people because of our own dumb shit.
>>
File: Afflicted Minors.jpg (59KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
Afflicted Minors.jpg
59KB, 500x379px
>>18599764
Cancer is hereditary you know
>>
>>18597502
Kill person A's dog and cut it's head off.
Put the head on a stick.
Stick it into the garden of person B.
Done.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.