[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1426204157059.jpg (65KB, 337x480px) Image search: [Google]
1426204157059.jpg
65KB, 337x480px
What's his endgame?
>>
>>18597461
demiurge is coming.
>>
>>18598608
he already controls this entire false reality and is the father and master of lies
>>
>>18600170
Father of the lies and reality all will hear: WHITE
>>
>>18600176
>All will hear: WHITE
Elaborate.
>>
>>18600229
White cannot elaborate, only disseminate.

What color would you like?
>>
>>18600253
Elaborate further.
>>
looking at this image made my stomach knot...
>>
To purge you and make you whole.
>>
Yall trippin.
>>
File: 6e6UFLc[1].png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
6e6UFLc[1].png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>18597461
He just wants you to be able to experience the wonders of being alive in the world he has created for you.
>>
I come to x sometimes
I understand conspiracy and the like
But wtf are you guys taking about I'm so high
>>18602623
>>18600253
>>18600170
>>18597461
But this is strangest thing I've ever seen
Ever
>>
>>18602623
Monad is demiurge.
>>
>>18597461
Laughing at your puny existence.
>>
>>18602623
:(
>>
Who will win - Snake Lion or Saturn? Who most powerfull in this world - Sophia?
>>
File: 1467770823303.png (786KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
1467770823303.png
786KB, 1400x2700px
>>18602623
Fuck you
>>
>>18602688
Is Saturn opposed to the demiurge? I always thought they were hypothetically the same. Being the father entity
>>
>>18602799
Calm down, you're just a child's toy and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>18602805

I think - Cube ande Snake Lion is different creatures.
>>
>>18602799
You got balls, I'll give you that
>>
>>18602829
What I can do is meditate on the nature of existence and do what I can to lead myself and those around me to gnosis.
>>
>>18597461

I've studied Gnosticism quite a bit throughout my masters. Ialdoabaoth doesn't really have an endgame. His intentions aren't entirely coherent or ill-willed, he's is trying to copy (or maybe even possess?) the blissful divinity of forms from the Aeons. Some Gnostic texts say his mother Sophia is hiding him, some say has already been captured and punished by the Aeons, while others say that Jesus needs to collect the Gnostics (the race of seth) first, then the demiurges universe will be purged.
>>
>>18602799
Or you know, ur just a pleb who can't magic in the world because compared to the demiurge you are still an ant who can't make shit. There is historical records of true adepts. Maybe this world is here to really test a beings metal, rather then giving them everything for free. I'd imagine many spiritual beings who have never known anything difficult are brats and sometimes they need a real challenge in order to grow the fuck up and mature.
>>
>>18604120

The Gnostics would have said that there are people who have gnosis and those who don't. They didn't even believe non-Gnostics had souls really, so they would be obliterated upon death.
>>
In this moment, I am gnostic. Not because of any phony demiurge's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by the emanations of Sophia
>>
>>18602688
The guy with a gun
>>
>>18604166
First, there were many gnostic sects with differing opinions. That's the issue which arises when everyone claims to have internal knowledge that is infallible

More importantly, I don't care about the words of men before me other than how it can help my own Great Work. Gnosis comes from ones own work, not those of the past. You could read the words of a true gnostic, but without experientially understanding them, you'll only "know" with a lowercase case, rather than "Know" with a capital
>>
>>18604153
You may very well be right, but achieving gnosis is in fact passing the test. I don't hate the demiurge, because we are within it. But I do see the world and am displeased, and long for more. If you've read it, the opening of Moby Dick discusses man's need for the sea, which immediately hit me as a gnostic desire. We all long to set sail and have the freedom to manifest, but it is up to us to achieve it through effort and the willingness to wake up from this dream.
>>
>>18597461

Why does he look like this?
>>
>>18604825
Human perception and inept ability to comprehend the true form.
>>
If Sophia is literally the incarnation of Wisdom then how did she fuck up this badly?
>>
>>18604844

Who perceived him?
Is he just flying around in space looking like that?
Wouldn't it be scary?
>>
>>18604868
Lol. We percieve him like this. Our human mind connects the dots to things we know like the animals. His true form probably looks like a vibrant snakelike fractal wiggling his way through layers of different realities.

Your best bet to see more is to go into deepstate or organic spychedellics.
>>
>>18604863
Its not her, its her twin flame that's the real problem. If you are neither of those beings though, then I really don't see why you should care too much about it. You guys are putting too much stock into what you think is some more advanced being, rather then picking yourselves up and actually looking into what the spirit is for you. I can say 99.999% of what you do with spirit will likely have nothing whatsoever with the stories you read about ancient religion online. These are just thoughts, no more valid or invalid than mcdonalds, donald trump, a blue kangaroo on mars, or a shitty teapot orbiting on the opposite side of the sun.
>>
>>18604893

We're interested in the gnostic metaphysical system for what is likely a variety of reasons which your post simply neglects or more likely is totally ignorant of.
We don't need autists making reddit-tier posts about their empirical validity.
Honestly what makes you think you have anything to teach us?
Pure arrogance.
>>
to anti-demiurge faggots:
if i give up my physical form, how am i supposed to get my dick wet and create new life free of my pre-supposed logic by exchanging genetic material.

what if you're wrong, anyway, and all that waits for you is a little scientist in the future that turned on his simulation pod and found out he could connect it to the perceptions of people in the past.
>>
>>18604945

>if I give up my physical form how will I have sex

Wow bro idk man *bong gurgle*
>>
It's a shame the first atom bomb didn't ignite the atmosphere, think on how much suffering could've been prevented.
>>
>>18597461
Who dat? Quick rundown ples
>>
>>18604958

Basically he's the first and ultimate autist.
>>
Can the demiurge let me win the lottery?
>>
>>18604985

Wherefore wilt thou earn His divine favor?
>>
File: Heather and God.jpg (547KB, 896x1526px) Image search: [Google]
Heather and God.jpg
547KB, 896x1526px
The endgame of the Demiurge is to enact it's nature; the fact it embodies order. All things measurable, all things predictable, all things uniform. Every process that science can quantify and describe adequately, from the process of evolution, to water cycles, to systems of stellar formation and destruction. It is the opposite of entropy; timelessness, and the lack of change. Undying eternity.

Sophia (or Lucifer or whatever) is the force of chaos. Once, the Demiurge had created a universe of crystalline order, frozen in place and perfect in it's eyes. Then Sophia entered it's creation. She added in time and entropy. She forced him to keep attempting to freeze the processes she set in motion. To douse the heat of creation. And nothing pisses it off more than breaking tradition.

Once, the Demiurge knew all, could hear all, and could see all. There was a beautiful symphony in it's ears. Then, suddenly, without explanation, the music had a layer of noise added to it. The picture had confusing shapes and details it couldn't recognise. And it became uncertain about the contents of it's own creation. Someone "vandalised" it's perfect machine. An all-encompassing god hears no noise, and the Demiurge just got demoted.

For us, lifeforms with souls, Sophia is arteface and expression. It is the things we do that serve no logical purpose. When Adam and Eve "hid their nakedness", they were really inventing fashion, adorning themselves with things they thought looked nice, rather than just continuing to be nude like mindless beasts. The Demiurge would rather we were back to our beastly, predictable nature.
>>
File: its-all-good1.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
its-all-good1.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
>>18604863
Wisdom can only be earned through experience.

Demiurge is experience. The Father of Wisdom, Bara.

Bareshut is the Son, Logos.

Logos + Power = Sophia

Barsehut + Bara = Elohim

The Sum (Chaos) of all Heaven and Earth (Order)

The keep switching positions though.

Keep your eyes open.

Sophia is cube, which when unfurled becomes cross, Logos.

The Father demiurge is gravity, the fundamental bara that brings all things into itself as the Devourer.

It is the power of gravity that compresses energy into cubic form, which then unfurls into cross and it begins all over again!

Sometimes the Holy Spirit flips the script.

Just because.

So keep an ear open.
>>
>>18605183
I haven't seen the terms bara and barsehut before. Where did you find them?
>>
>>18605034
>>18605183
Nah, this is trash. Sophia came before the Demiurge, She mothered him.
>>18604978
This man is correct
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.