[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

book about aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: alien human hybrid.jpg (56KB, 715x380px) Image search: [Google]
alien human hybrid.jpg
56KB, 715x380px
Im trying to find this book that my dad had when i was a kid, i was like 8 or 9. it was a book about the different ways humans have interacted with aliens and it had a chapter about human/alien hybrids and a chapter about aliens hiding among humans, and how if you looked close enough you could see small differences. i know this isnt a lot of info to go on, but if anyone can even hazard a guess, id be pretty grateful. there was a picture of a woman in the alien-huiman hybrid chapter that looked like the woman in the painting american gothic, if that helps.
>>
bump this sounds interesting.
>>
>>18597240
hopeful bump.
>>
>>18597240
They frown upon your ignorance, child.
>>
>>18597314
don't care about anyone's role play bs, just looking for a book i read when i was kid. if you have no information about the book i am looking for please go and bother others. thank you.
>>
What else can you remember about it, OP?
>>
>>18597349
it was a paperback, don't remember any pictures of the author. it had 10+ chapters. it wasn't terribly long and the information was presented well, as far as i remember. it had a picture of a grey on the cover i believe. i cant remember much of my childhood sadly and that's all i can recall. if i remember anything else ill make sure to post it. i'm not very hopeful due to the amount of info i have on it, but i hope that helps some.
>>
It prolly was based von daniken
>>
>>18597399
mm, i don't know. i will look through his work and see if anything rings a bell. thanks for the suggestion!
>>
>>18597415
update to this, it is not by erich von daniken. i would've been very happy if it was. ah well, ill keep looking.
>>
Around what year did you read it? That might help. Do you think it was old or new when you read it? Also, checking the public library sometimes helps. They have a different selection than universities and sometimes have ones that were forgotten as new books on similar topics keep rolling out.
>>
>>18597240
This book? I have a copy in my room from when I was a kid.
>>
>>18597620
im 23 now, so about 2001-2001 it was little older. most likely came out in the 90's. ill check my locla library, its a small town so i doubt it, but its worth a try.
>>
>>18597644
no, i remember it was an adult book, nbot for children specifically. i had a higher reading level than the other kids in my class when i was growing up and my dad let me read some of his books if they weren't too out there.
>>
>>18597668
*2001-2002 sorry, mistake.
>>
File: ValValerian-Matrix II.jpg (72KB, 387x500px) Image search: [Google]
ValValerian-Matrix II.jpg
72KB, 387x500px
>>18597268
The Matrix books by Val Valerian comes to mind from what you described.
>>
>>18597715
shit i meant op>>18597240
>>
>>18597715
possibly, the subject matter in the book was a bit difficult for me to grasp at the time and this seems like it could be difficult for an 8-9 year old to grasp. and the cover seems familiar. either way, i may have to give those a read. sounds interesting.
>>
>>18597738
Yeah the books are pretty dense in information and data, a good read just gotta stay focused. I have the link to the .pdf's

>http://awakenvideo.org/pdf/X/Val%20Valerian%20-%20Matrix%20Series/Matrix%20-%20I%20thru%20IV/
>>
>>18597775
i appreciate it, this will be a good read over the weekend.
>>
>>18597668
If it was just about hybrids and abduction it may have been a Dr david jacobs book, who popularized those scenarios. The grey on the cover sounds like it may have been communion by whitley strieber or trying to imitate that cover
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.