[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The VVitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: TheWitch.jpg (150KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
TheWitch.jpg
150KB, 500x529px
What did you gusy think of The Witch?

Just watched it. The ending had my jaw on the fucking floor.

>mfw
[spoiler]Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1484571858510.png (74KB, 200x273px)
1484571858510.png
74KB, 200x273px
>>18597118
>ugly witches

Get out of here.
>>
Nothing? Wow.
>>
I watched it a few months back and really enjoyed it. I don't quite understand the people who say that it was pretentious. I liked that it wasn't a jump scare sort of movie, and instead focused on that eerie, dark atmosphere. It wasn't a SCARY movie in my opinion but it was delightfully creepy.
>>
>sells itself as a horror movie
>has literally no scary parts

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>18597537

Because the people who actually made it have no say in how it's marketed. The distributor foots the bill for all the trailers and promos, so they call the shots.
>>
File: Secret Hitler Wallpaper.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Secret Hitler Wallpaper.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
>>18597537
The baby crushing wasn't scary?
The crow milking part wasn't scary?
Calebs' seduction wasn't scary?
Finding naked Caleb wasn't scary?
The ending wasn't scary?
>>
>>18597118
It was hot black magick gives goosebumps . Wish black peter could see me naked too !
>>
Those two lil kids running around singing black Phillip black phillip n shit creepy as fuck
>>
>>18597537
>has literally no jump scares

i think that's what you meant
>>
>>18597559

Crow milking was the scariest.
>>
File: 1474488912866.jpg (56KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474488912866.jpg
56KB, 400x250px
>>18597559
you post like a SUCKA
>>
I thought it was more cerebral than people were expecting.

>getting exiled from town/society?
Terrifying
>living on your own with failing crops?
Horrible
>losing faith in what you once held dear?
Depressing
>family members slowly losing their sanity?
Scary

To me, the witch was symbolic of evil and all that seeks to destroy your life or livelihood. We all have our "witches"
>>
I saw it in a theater and with the super loud surround sound and all that ambient noise and weird sound tracking made the atmosphere really fucking unpleasant. I was creeped out for sure. It wasn't that scary but it did instill a feeling of unease "I shouldn't be seeing this" type of feeling.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.