[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan Time travellers thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Any more john titor tier stuff like this?

I don't believe in most of the time travel posts that people post here but man are they entertaining.

If time travel is real it would explain the berenstein thing.
>>
Speaking purely theoretically time travel is completely possible and we already know exactly how to move forward along time more quickly, Einstein figured that one out before most of us were even born. Get yourself going fast enough and time moves more quickly around you, go really fast and you can move hundreds of years while only experiencing a year or two of time pass. The real mindfuck is trying to go backwards. I happen to believe in the multiverse theory to explain reverse time travel, without it you just end up with a ton of paradoxes. I strongly believe that this is the explanation for those damn bears. Because time is just another dimension like depth or length or width you should be able to move backwards on it, although you wouldn't end up in the same universe that you left. So I guess in some ways reverse time travel isn't so much travel across time as it would be travel across universes. Your image is just an Australian shitpost though lol.
>>
>>18597181
>Those god damn bears
Explain?
>>
File: 1486250858372.png (7KB, 1046x92px) Image search: [Google]
1486250858372.png
7KB, 1046x92px
not time travel, but has meme magic transcended reality? pic relates is name of the professor bitch who yelled at gavin mcinnes
>>
>>18597033
>trump goes down as the greatest leader in world history

sure
>>
>>18597245
Kek
>>
>>18597033
>/pol/ is celebrated
>trump is best leader

Yeah, this is just a schizophrenia
>>
2016 was the memiest of all time, this wouldn't surprise me
>>
File: EVdeMRP.jpg (1004KB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
EVdeMRP.jpg
1004KB, 867x6091px
mandatory
>>
File: 1486261552968.jpg (82KB, 722x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486261552968.jpg
82KB, 722x460px
>>18597353
pic related.
>>
>>18597298
times change. They're changing right now.
>>
>>18597228
if you don't know what he's talking about i think you need to go to reddit conspiracy and wait a little bit.
>>
>>18597353

This is going to one of the few things I've ever saved.
>>
10/10 would not fucking recommend.

ClaROTY through time travel REALLY FRIES THE BRAIN.

Fun fact: Did it because I panickef when I saw that the world did not wake up when Trump became president.

I am the anti-trump. Oh god... i feel so dirty.
>>
>>18598930
Wash your hands, its time for supper.
muwahahaha
>>
>>18597485
I found it on /pol/ years ago but I guess reddit may be fond of it as well. It's the only conspiracy I really buy into because I remember that spelling so distinctly. If it was caused by our universe splitting off then that would be supported by modern theoretical physics, making it much more plausible than any other theory I've ever seen.
>>
>>18597033

>Trump goes down as the greatest leader the world has ever known

Bullshit, even if he ends up all that he's controversial enough people will be shitting on him for millennia
>>
>>18597181
So is it possible to go to a time where Nazi Germany wins the war or would the alternate 1945 look nothing like that point in history in the first place?
>>
time travel stuff is always rocky.

I wish there was actual evidence of time travel
>>
>>18597033
http://www.outerplaces.com/science/item/14221-time-crystals-matter-frank-wilczek-physics
>>
>>18600911
>time crystals
we /timesplitters/ now
>>
>>18597353
This is definitely a recipe for donkey brains.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Catz42KDFIo
>>
>>18597033
meme word found on the ID, guys
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 540x960px
My favourite thing about the time travel role players is that we are supposed to believe a person from the future would lurk 4chan.

That being said, if I ever get to travel to the past, I'm totally coming here to fuck with you guys.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.