[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We live in a galactic cluster that is wedged into a gap in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

We live in a galactic cluster that is wedged into a gap in a long trail of galaxies.

It is unnatural that the galaxies be so clustered together.

It looks like the were originally more evenly spread, but got moved close together by aliens that aren't part of the normal hierarchy that built the original spread.

It also is highly likely that any species living within 1 galaxy could easily spread to the others, meaning life in those galactic clusters is probably dense and overpopulated with lesser teched aliens. (Overpopulated because we can't easily leave our cluster zone.)

There's also probably humans living in like every galaxy in the left image.

Nothing moves them all together just to have them be empty.
>>
>>18596778

Nothing moves them all together just to have them be empty.

Yeah, gravity. But you're right that statistically speaking they probably have life.
>>
>>18596778
>It is unnatural that the galaxies be so clustered together.
It's called gravity
>It looks like the were originally more evenly spread, but got moved close together by aliens that aren't part of the normal hierarchy that built the original spread.
Opposite thinking,the environment doesn't adapt to animals,the animals adapt to the environment.
>It also is highly likely that any species living within 1 galaxy could easily spread to the others, meaning life in those galactic clusters is probably dense and overpopulated with lesser teched aliens. (Overpopulated because we can't easily leave our cluster zone.)
Each galaxy is over 100 000 Ly so using the drake equation there are 1000's of alien civilizations per every galaxy.
>There's also probably humans living in like every galaxy in the left image.
*Intelligent life
but yeah there is probably atleast 1 alien civilization in every galaxy.

>Nothing moves them all together just to have them be empty.
Again gravity.
>>
looks like jizz in a swimming pool
>>
>>18598451
i hate jews
>>
>>18598509
ladies and gentlemen, i give you, /x/.
>>
>>18599179
You mean this >>18598546 right?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.