[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What works?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Sorry about the blunt title. Most of the time, I don't subscribe to this kind of stuff, but recently some things happened that make me question it. I just want to know if there's something (an entity, ritual, hell, even a good photo) that can really prove that there's something out there beyond our understanding.
>>
OP, first you post verifiable evidence ( pictures, expert testimony, links to legal documentation ) that proves you aren't a two headed squirrel.
>>
>>18596602
Come on dude, I'm not messing around.
>>
meditation can reveal many answers to you
>>
>>18596666
Certainly, but self-reflection/meditation is pretty within-the-confines-of-our-understanding
>>
Half the shit /x/ says doesn't work. They're totally fine telling you Satan will come up your butt and possess you but the moment you ask proof the shut down or give some vague shit like "Uh.. Rituals work"
>>
>>18596599
Psychedelics. 5g of PsIlocybin will do it.
>>
>>18596700
Dreams, go and dream.

There's blatant paranormal things that you would only see after a 14 hour sleep cycle.
>>
What was life like before you were born?

What is the part of you that perceives your thoughts?
>>
>>18596599
Try energy manipulation. Most people can feel something right away.
>>
>>18596872
What's that?
>>
>>18596897
I'm shit at explaining things, just google it. Trying to make an energy ball or a psi ball, or whatever the fuck people wanna call it is probably the first thing you want to try.
>>
File: cellphonepic.jpg (54KB, 610x534px) Image search: [Google]
cellphonepic.jpg
54KB, 610x534px
>>18596599

If it's beyond your understanding how can you prove it?
>>
>>18596897
Try this

>Stand straight in an open space
>Take 3 full breaths
>Rub your hands together quickly (palms facing each other) and take three more full breaths
>Put your hand at your sides, spread your fingers, and take 7 full breaths
>Now move your hands close together
>You should feel a tingling
>Try moving your hands closer and father apart while paying attention to the tingling

If you don't know how to take a full breath just take a deep breath instead.
>>
>>18596970
I'm talking about a ritual or other endeavor with tangible results.
>>
>>18597003
I should have figured that everything on this board was bullshit.
>>
>>18597030
Remote viewing, even the CIA tried it with tangible results.

You can make an experiment by yourself.
>>
>>18597108
How would I go about doing that?
>>
>>18596658
Yes, you are. You're asking 4chan for valid information. For ever legitimate piece of information you get, you'll get a troll response giving you information he knows is false, a retard response giving you information he doesn't know is false, and two replies mocking you for existing. If you're not brand new to this site, you already knew that and still made this thread.

>>18596599
>beyond our understanding
If you mean beyond our current understanding, any scientist will tell you there's a shitload we don't know. We have no idea how much there is to know, because we have to be aware of something to be aware we don't know anything about it.

If you mean beyond our capacity to EVER understand, yeah, there's probably a lot that we're just not physically capable of understanding, in the same way we can't see microwaves. There may be areas of physics or math we can only get into by building a computer that can build a computer that can do it. You keep your entire identify in something roughly equivalent to a ham. It's going to have some limitations.

Now, to address your original question. Humanity has been collecting information about and performing experiments on the world around us for tens of thousands of years. The stuff that has been verified and widely accepted is called science. The stuff that's unverifiable or disputed is called the paranormal.

It's easy enough to just call all the ghost photos fakes, all the psychics frauds or stage magicians, all the witnesses lunatics or liars. It's sort of like religion. If you have an experience, you're either going to believe or check yourself into an insane asylum. If you tell me about your experience, I'm probably not going to believe for your sake.

Idiots like you come here under some impression that we're hiding irrefutable proof, but we're suddenly going to release it because you happened to ask. We've got nothing that isn't on YouTube.
>>
>>18596666
The quads of truth
>>
>>18596599
>there's something out there beyond our understanding
Beyond the perception of the five senses, definitely... But I wouldn't say "beyond our understanding"
I wouldn't say "
>>
>1.326
>>
File: 15201703036.jpg (210KB, 800x403px) Image search: [Google]
15201703036.jpg
210KB, 800x403px
>>18596599
Well, I have a friend who runs an old movie theatre that was built in the 1940s. At the end of the night when he does his rounds making sure doors are secure etc he says he sometimes feels he's not alone. Also sometimes the motion sensors go off at night.

I read that the old house across the street is reported to be haunted. I asked him if he mind that I put my Dad's mp3 audio recorder on the stage at closing time and let it run over night. He was against it because the last thing he wants is to confirm something is there. He frequently works late at night alone.

Finally relents and I place the recorder on the stage. The next day he unlocks and finds it's still running, gives the time and shuts it off. I pick it up later and return home so I can analyze it. My dad found out what I was doing boy was he angry! He whipped me with a set of jumper cables for 5 minutes straight. I didn't do that again.
>>
File: IMG_7502.jpg (231KB, 914x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7502.jpg
231KB, 914x514px
The truth is out there, you just have to (know where to) look

>>18596658
>>18596897
>>18597125
These aren't things you can learn on the fly. Any psychic ability takes a lot of meditation, time, and practice. Even when it comes to aliens, conspiracies, other paranormal stuff, you're not going to find undeniable proof of it or at least as soon as you think you'll run into it.
Lurk a bit. Through your time you'll find resources and learn something. I don't see it likely that you'll be spoon fed perfect proof of aliens or something in this thread.
>>
>>18598267
Alright, thanks for the help!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.