[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What books do you have to read to know what Alex Jones knows?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1478893000711.png (339KB, 502x477px) Image search: [Google]
1478893000711.png
339KB, 502x477px
What books do you have to read to know what Alex Jones knows?

Now I'm not making a judgement on whether he is right or wrong right now. But I just want the information to figure it out for myself.
>>
>>18596585
You mean all the conpiracies? This guy announced ww3 happenings 500 times by now
>>
Will Cooper said not to trust Alex
>>
>>18596585
You have to cut out the bottom of a microwave, plug it in, and keep your head in there for a good 6 minutes. Only then will you be as woke as Alex.
>>
>>18596585
The Bible, plus a lot of psychological warfare literature written for military and intelligence community audiences, and then just fill in the blanks watching Youtube tinfoil hat conspiracy videos posted by government-funded disinfo shills.
>>
You have to pop 5 or 6 suppositories filled with bleach
>>
>>18596596
>>18596619
>>18596626
>>18596631
Found the shills.
>>
>>18596585
Honestly, why do you want to know? He is a cool guy, but a bit of a nut too. I mean I would love to get on his show one day and share what I know with him. What I'm trying to say he is informed, but there are people who know much more than he does.
>>
He either is one of our times better method actors or unknowingly fed so much disinfo to the point its detrimental if you believe anything he says face value.

So basically keep browsing /x/ if you wanna be like him
>>
>>18596585

Try buying his vitamins from his online store. Hes a fraud. A step up from fox news. Theres plenty of left wing equivalents out there.
>>
File: 1482803228879.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1482803228879.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>>18596671
>hurp durp someone's making fun of someone on the internet
>they must be getting paid for it.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You have to get water filters and take male viitality pills.
>>
File: tinfoil soldier.jpg (54KB, 433x498px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil soldier.jpg
54KB, 433x498px
>>18596619
Obviously this could go badly and have unintended consequences if you forget to wear your tinfoil helmet.
>>
>>18596585
Jones is just a shill, controlled opposition.
>>
Alex Jones was talking on the Joe Rogan podcast about how humans hold the compressed memory of all of their ancestors and that studies have been done on chickens in which the chickens are bred in a laboratory for 10 generations in a lab and after 10 generations they still lose their shit when the cutout of a hawk is flown above them but not when the cutout of a triangle is flown above them.

I couldn't find this study on the internet.

Does anyone have it or more material on this subject?
>>
Mysterious Monuments: Encyclopedia of Secret Illuminati Designs, Masonic Architecture, and Occult Places by Texe Marrs

https://www.amazon.com/Mysterious-Monuments-Encyclopedia-Illuminati-Architecture/dp/193000446X/ref=sr_1_10/159-3671368-4915146?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1486269243&sr=1-10&refinements=p_27%3ATexe+Marrs
>>
I just dunno..
>>
>>18597227
I don't have a link to that study but this sounds related. not sure if you've seen it already while searching but:
https://books.google.com/books?id=4L3dMJ8-aWgC&pg=PA13&lpg=PA13&dq=chickens+respond+to+hawk+outline&source=bl&ots=nxht2wjTUy&sig=k7Wv_n9jzBXgzIo0ZyszayUrGGA&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi83b-FgfjRAhUM34MKHdKsC38Q6AEIVTAN#v=onepage&q&f=false

my reading on this topic is limited, but if it's true, I'm guessing the explanation is either:
>A: evolution selected for a fear response to a hawk shape, because the ones that weren't afraid of it got eaten
or
>B: ancestors' bad experiences with hawks caused certain genes to be switched on such that they passed on their fear of that shape similar to this
>https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
>>
So it's either demons/satan/aliens/reptiles holding us down, forcing us to stay in our low dimension of awareness. And they do that by being masters of deceivers, with all ism's and religions including christianity there is. They are bad we're the good ones they try to stop/control/feed of us.

There could also be nothing, just plain old reality is exactly what it is.

Or there is good and evil, meaning what jesus said (not what christianity does/says) is right. God tells us that ascending any other way than following jesus's path is a deceiving by satan/demons/aliens, and god blocked this from us because he does not want us to fall victim to this. God is fighting with those bad ones and we will be able to join him if we follow him. Getting there through other means would mean we are fighting with the bad ones.

The possibility that there is just good out there doesnt make sense. Unless we're evil and god is the good and there's nothing else, meaning our only chance of redemption is following him anyway.

I would like to belive it's the 3rd one, but knowing that alot of humans never even had to chance to hear about christianity makes it fishy. I know that not knowing let's you still go to heaven, but that would mean there's a shitton of privelege given by god, some humans have it alot "eaiser" to reach haven than others.

I can't know who's deceiving me or who's telling the truth. The only truth I have is myself, and according to god that could lead me astray and on the wrong path. If it does, so it may.
>>
>>18597744
>I can't know who's deceiving me or who's telling the truth. The only truth I have is myself, and according to god that could lead me astray and on the wrong path. If it does, so it may.
that's one of the exact things that made me give up on christianity. not on jesus as a teacher, just on the religion. if the devil can quote scripture to his purpose, there's nothing to say that the bible and all that shit isn't the work of the devil. there's no way to be sure.
>>
File: AlexJones.jpg (9KB, 173x210px) Image search: [Google]
AlexJones.jpg
9KB, 173x210px
>>
>>18596585
Alex Jones appears to be the ultimate conglomeration of all conspiracy theories that have slid through the anus of the internet.

He knows a lot about absolutely nothing. He seems to be pretty passionate about it all, at that. People like to call him controlled opposition but you have to keep in mind that there isn't really any proof about such things. The closest thing to a source for such a claim that I found was on a fringe youtube channel run by someone who is obviously pretty mentally ill (more so than Jones obviously). But hey there's also no proof on the contrary so let that set in for a minute.

One thing is for sure, he's taking too many of those supplements he's selling.

I forgot this is the paranormal board on 4chan though. My bad, I'll just ejaculate memes and act like a budding schizophrenic playing an ARG or maybe give a tarot reading instead of being rational.
>>
>>18597744

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html is a great read if you want some more info on the lucifarians and the role they're playing. The path forward for us is love, or if you want to call it christ consciousness, loving the other as yourself because you realize the other is yourself, just being itself in another way.

For the luciferians to move forward, they need to be massive, evil dicks, otherwise they will be stuck here for more cycles. They basically came back here to help Yaweh and his creation evolve because we were stagnating in eden essentially. They need to be dicks > evolve into negative 4th dimension > work off negative karma > return to 6th dimension.
>>
>>18596585

>Be wealthy group of elites
>Be controlling a strong majority of the world
>Want to control everything but at the same time you are aware that you are only powerful because of your money
>Realise that the masses will be able to see through that
>Need to scare the masses
>Need them to think we are more than just people
>Maybe we can be reptiles
>Maybe we can summon demons
>How do we get people to believe this shit?
>Enter Alex, one of many possible disinfo outlets

Please be skeptical about all things you are told, whether it be goverment information or conspiracy. It really wouldnt be that hard to pull of the above scenario when you are endlessly wealthy. In fact when you think about it logically, such a scenario is way more likely then most of the rumours being spread around these days
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.