[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do you ever think somebody will kill you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: eye-wall-1024x576.jpg (133KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
eye-wall-1024x576.jpg
133KB, 1024x576px
do you ever think somebody will kill you
>>
>>18595901
Rape me maybe, but not kill me.
>>
>>18595903
You can't be that hot.
>>
>>18595901
Could be. I always thought it'd be cancer for me, but can't rule out murder.
>>
>>18595901
Every day when I'm alone. Literally only thing stopping someone is 3 inches of wood anon, or some thin glass and the 1/1,000,000,000 chance i get picked to fuck over.
>>
>>18595901
From the inside out
Death can almost always be attributed to someone or a group of people in a social world that is as interconnected as ours.
>>
>>18595903
if you will survive rape thats fortunate i wouldnt be very scared
>>
I pray for death everyday.
I would welcome someone to help me out with that.
Just knock my ass out first.
Id prefer to not feel it - just go and that be it.
I dont care what you do with the shell afterwards.
>>
>>18595963
What if I strapped you to a block of C4 and kept you conscious? It'd be pretty awesome you know...to be blown the fuck up. Quick. Painless. Pieces of you flying everywhere.
>>
I live in Mexico
>>
>>18595987
If I dont feel anything and died instantly, I dont care how it happens.
I just want off this crazy train.
I dont have the budget, tools, or guts to do it myself right now.
>>
I just hope that however I die that it will be in a cool way and nothing lame like falling down the stairs or accidentally cutting open an artery.

Getting murdered would be cool if the murderer killed me in a cool way. Like Dexter style or some shit.
>>
>>18595993
me too, i could get shot, stabbed, kidnaped and get all my organs extirpated and sold in the black market every day, i dont worry about being killed any more
>>
>>18595901
I doubt it, but if yes then I hope it'll be some a cute girl.
>>
>>18595901
Probably for the cash in my pocket, yes.

Wrong place wrong time and boom.
>>
I think about it every day
>>
>>18596052
extirpate is not a good word to use in that sentence. polite sage
>>
>>18595901
No. It's called paranoia. I still haven't sunk that deep yet.
>>
>>18595901
Please god yes
>>
>>18595901
Its called paranoia and you should get a doctor.
>>
>>18595998
Donator for adrenochrome?
>>
I once thought I was going to be killed when an ex attacked me.
I fear I could be hurt/murdered someday because I have almost 0 self control. I've wound up in some extremely dangerous situations under the influence of alcohol.
When I'm sober though, no
>>
I am counting on it
>>
>>18595901
Used to. Now we're thinking it wouldn't matter.
>>
File: apocalypse_dreams.png (247KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
apocalypse_dreams.png
247KB, 444x444px
>>18595901
Did you hear about the suicidal paranoid?

He thought people were out to kill him but he didn't tell anybody because he was hoping that they would succeed.
>>
>>18595998

well you dont need a budget or tools to hang yourself with a belt so that means guts is the issue. Stop making it an issue and just go get some pancakes at ihop or something and chill, dont be a downer.
>>
>>18595903
I fear rape more than death I'm not entirely sure why, feel like it's the most demoralizing thing a person could experience
>>
>>18595901
I live in St Louis the most violent city in the US per capita. I usually dont think about it but it is a very real possibility
>>
Nope.
>>
>>18598860
I live in Milwaukee, which is up there, and my fear consists in walking home late one night and getting mugged. I don't carry anything on me - get shot. Happened to a guy in my neighborhood a couple of years ago, the mugger was pissed he wasted his time on someone with no money so he shot him in the chest point blank.
>>
Everytime I shut my eyes for sleep the remembrence of that one bloody day scars my mind and keeps me awake.
As I open my eyes he stands above me with that bloody knife, laughing as I helplessly gasp for air, my lungs quickly fill with blood and that final realization/fight against death settles upon me.
The cycle repeats.

Not a day goes by in which I don't expect it to happen again.
>>
File: 1448311772702.jpg (95KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1448311772702.jpg
95KB, 640x1136px
>>18596067
Same here. Had a bum pull a knife on me once. Wasn't ready to die like that though.
>>
>>18595901
Yeah, myself
>>
>>18598734
same here
I would probably be more shocked if a little boy was raped than if he was murdered
>>
>>18595987
For bonus points detonate yourself over a KidsRUS Toy store at Christmas time while throwing puppies from a sack onto the 16 story drop below. Get media attention. Dress as Santa. Yell "HO HO HO THIS IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL BEEN BAD THIS YEAR!"
JUMP
EXPLODE
Cover everyone in gore.
Die.
>>
yeah its my fate to be killed sadly
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.