[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

magick through focused intent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Edit the note
Probably my favorite subject here, even above black-eyed-children and Mothman, is the idea of directing intent with constant, laser focus.

Like thinking strong, happy, nostalgic thoughts about someone and then suddenly having them text or call after 2 years, or having them tell you they dreamed about you.

I'm very curious about this whole area of focusing intent overall, so any variations of the OP image or this concept, positive or negative, would be most welcome. I visually easily so it's fun for me.

Feel free to speculate and wonder about different methods and purposes.

Also, OP image is named "01"... Are there more?
>>
>>18595847
I can teach you guys how to get real results with telekinesis in 10 mins if somebody will make it into an infodoc, sorry I'm not a draw fag.
>>
This would work better by using your penis. I would edge myself for weeks while thinking of the blinding hatred I feel for /x/, and then on the final night (which would of course be on some historically established pagan holiday), I would expel my rage in the form of an orgasm onto the photo of /x/.
>>
>>18597313I can iklustrate a tutorial just fine... Would love to move sh*t... Like fooating it in the air or creating electricity (like storm in the xmen)... Even teleporting something small would be good enough. Share some love/methods anon and we can document it.
>>
>>18597336
Cool, now I read all these methods from some books I found from the spiritual enlightenment period pre-ww1.

First step in tk is to make sure you clear mental blocks and believe that you can move objects with your own mind and aural energy.

Second step is a spring boarding approach that will teach you to feel out your own aura field and allow you to witness it for your self that you can move objects off the bat.
>>
>>18597352

What you need to do to start off is tie a single house key to a string with about 20 inches of string on it.

wrap the sting around your middle finger and ring finger until you have about 10 inches of string.

sit on the floor criss cross with your elbows on your knees and your hands against your forehead, fingers laced.

Now focus on being as still as possible allowing your light weight pendulum to become still, be as still as possible controlling heart rate and breathing mentally.

Now for the real stuff look down at your pendulum sitting still and without moving a muscle, take your eyes, all three of them, focus and PUSH, PUSH, PUSH! With all your mental strength it should start going slowly at first and swinging more and more until it has started going back and forth 5 inches!
>>
that's just basic micro-movement, like ouija, nothing paranormal about it. do it without strings and you have REAL tk.
>>
>>18597388

Now once your done shitting yourself you need to move on to practicing pulling your pendulum left, right and back to keep your mental well balanced in movement.

also step up to larger objects, the most I've ever done with an attachment method is about 10lbs, but mostly I use an 8oz and 12oz plumb bob like you use in carpentry.

MOAR????
>>
>>18597406
moving a 12 oz weight 6 inches isn't micro movement or idiosyncratic motion, you have to learn to crawl before you run mundane.
>>
>>18597406
Anon's not finished yet, so shut up... That's just toddler training. Everyone knows after that you remove the training wheels and start doing real TK...right anon?
>>
>>18597421 precisely

so before you move on to "real tk" you can take your new found technique and teach it to your friends, if they believe and if they do you can do aural transmission which is next step. Now people who don't believe will block the transmission of energy, you will be able to tell these people because they will be ass holes like that other anon.

have a friend who is a believer hold the pendulum of choice as still as possible and put your arm on them and move the pendulum however you feel and you will get the same immediate directional response as if it was in your own hands and then once you have fully established this connection remove your hand from their shoulder and start over from still pendulum with no contact. this should be all the proof you will need because you will be deciding which way the pendulum moves and circles or stops.
>>
>>18597442

Now for real shit it is 10x harder to start off because you don't have the knowledge of throwing your aura around something from a distance and moving it which is a hard step to get over that's why I recommend practicing with a partner because it's only 2x as hard to throw your aura torwards another person so when you start "real tk" the next step is only 5x harder than base line.

The first real tk you will try is taking an envelope and putting a paper clip on it with which you will use a string pinned to the ceiling to suspend, wait patiently for the envelope to come to stop and meditate for a minute building an aura field and then mentally push one side of the envelope or the other. distances should have no effect on this because you are "shooting" it with psy/aura instead of grabbing it and reeling it in or moving it around. once you hove mastered this you can suspend a key from the ceiling and do the basic movements all over again.
>>
>>18597465
Next is to move a ping pong ball floating in water and little Plastic boat toys, Pie dishes or casserole dishes work well as the body of water, also as a side note wearing a dust mask to prevent you from breathing on your objects helps.

once you have done this you can move on to rolling the ball on flat ground and pushing toy cars around.

It's all about raising your own awareness to what you can do, pushing objects through other objects, minor teleportation, changing properties of matter can all be trained after these steps with proper meditation, also see reiki, chi kung and yoga.

I'll be here for a minute if any anon has more questions.
>>
post a video of you moving something on the ground with you far away, then.

oh right, you can't.

stop shitting on threads about different subjects, role player. get your own RP thread.
>>
>>18597500

Not role-playing, you are going to wish you had taken this thread seriously in a few years when tk becomes more popular and understood. The community is growing and I'm here breaking everything down nice and simple for you and your too skeptical even try.
>>
>>18597500
>oh right, you can't. Role player
Fok off back inside the vagina of the broad that gave you birth... maybe hiding there you'll find your confort zone.

A person cannot give a step forward without a lame dumbfuck trying to pull everyone around them back to their level.

Go back to kindergarten do your homework before you open your mouth... *facepalm*
>>
EITHER POST PROOF OR YOU'RE A ROLE PLAYER.

stop shitting on unrelated threads. you should be ashamed on derailing with shit you can't even film a 30 sec video to prove, dear role players.
>>
>>18595847
>has the gift of intent
>wastes it on wizardly hoodrat shit.
c'mon bruh
>>
File: pyramidofknowledge.jpg (204KB, 859x790px) Image search: [Google]
pyramidofknowledge.jpg
204KB, 859x790px
>>18597325
solid blog post, mate.
>>
>>18597352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5xeNePF-cg
>>
>>18597671
Wohoo... I see someone went to the circus.
>>
>>18597590
Now seriously, anon... how lame are you? Probably to find this board you had to write some übersearch AI algorithm and rely on it to point you towards the direction of /x/... because quite frankly it seems highly unlikely that you'd be able to do it by your own insight.

That said, no one gives half a damn about an anon telekinetically moving pingpong balls/toys/books/ice cubes across the table or little boats in the water... most people from /x/ I regularly communicate with, do one or another form of a myriad of similar parlor tricks.

If you already find it hard to believe at this point, I would crack myself laughing how much harder you'd find it to believe if you could do things exactly the same way that other anon described... you'd probably end up going nuts... maybe your current state of ignorance is for your own good.
>>
>>18595847
>OP image is named "01"... Are there more?
Ditto here.
>>
>>18595847
>push your anger into the batteries
could this be more retarded
>>
>>18597981
So instead of concentrating all the attention and emotion (anger) as much as possible, what would you suggest instead?

Dissipating and sattering it to the four winds?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.