[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Increasing inteligence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: jjj.png (9KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jjj.png
9KB, 500x500px
Sorry for english im not from the land of lard and tea. I know paranormal phenomenon and supposedy acsessing higher dimentions very vaguely. However i was woundering if you would vibrate on a higher level would it be posible to transfer the changes bak to this dimension such as increasing ones wisdome.
>>
>>18595735
By rp'ing. Try it. It seems to work for 90% of this board
>>
>>18595735
ntellgence s ganed by absorbng nowledge and wsdom s ganed by creatng nowledge
>>
>>18595878
*intelligence is gained by absorbing knowledge and wisdom is gained by creating knowledge

Jeez my keyboard... sry
>>
>>18595878
We don't need the i where we are going.
>>
>>18595881
legitimately laughed medium hard
>>
>>18595884
Thanks, I do pay shows on the weekends.
>>
>>18595881
don't forget the k. Okkk?
>>
>>18595878
That one put my enigma machine on fire.
>>
>>18595878
Wisdom is the proper application of knowledge you silly willy.
>>
>>18595735
Stupid OP
Stupid thread.

MODS please delete this garbage.
>>
>>18597093
that is what i meant. One does use their wisdom by writing books but through this they also gain a little wisdom every time. If you get better at doing something what part of you is responsible for that?
Your reflexes are the proper application of your eyes and other body parts. But in the end of the you'r coach or whoever praises you about how your reflexes got better.
>>
>>18595735
Sorry didn't really read your post the first time.

About your question, yes, in all experiences that people report of reaching higher conciousness states, or vibrational states as you prefer.

This states make them more wise, it's also proven to be relaxing and gives you more perspective about your life and the world in general.
>>
>>18595735
Thread reported to MODS
NOT /X/ RELATED TOPIC
get this garbage out of /x/

OP kill yourself like now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.