[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this appeared over my bed this week, no one has entered my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: hand.jpg (858KB, 2448x3264px)
hand.jpg
858KB, 2448x3264px
So this appeared over my bed this week, no one has entered my room for 6 months now, I lock my door before sleeping and I don't sleepwalk, no water leaks either, it's hot as hell too, sometimes I also feel a presence around my room, more precisely when I'm in the bathroom, sometimes I can even feel someone touching me. Have I been cursed? Am I being haunted? Or am I just nuts?
>>
>>18595657
First things first, how does the hand size compare to your own?
>>
>>18595657
dont jizz against the wall....
>>
>>18595657

remember to wank it off when the ghost is near
>>
>>18595660
Nope, it's slightly smaller, I even made a handprint to check.
>>
>>18595666
Interesting, and from the picture I'm assuming it's to the left of your headboard?
>>
if you sweat at night "it's hot as hell too" what if you just sweated that hand print and its only slightly smaller because that's where your pours are on your hand.
>>
>>18595684
Yes, it's a right hand, which would mean someone had to be either hugging the wall , or had to be in a similar position, considering the bed is in the way.
>>
>>18595692
I have air conditioning, not likely for me to sweat.
>>
Have you tried...and I know this is gross...licking it? It might be something sticky from food. Or cheeto dust.

That is what the phantom handprint in my old house turned out to be. Me being a slob. Not ghosts.
>>
>>18595707
It tastes like dirt...
>>
>>18595713
Well.

Maybe you just ate demon dust. How's that feel? You aren't a gross person and you ate...something...possibly concentrated evil. Noice!
>>
>>18595719
Well I'm going to hell anyways, kek.
>>
>>18595657
it looks like wax
>>
>>18595657
can you scratch it off?
>>
don't get too concerned about the handprint in particular those appear out of nowhere because your skin's oils or a prior tenant's can collect dust and what not over the years, plus if that's wallpaper someone putting their arm on it might show up years later from humidity building up in the wall

the other things i don't know, is there a source infrasound in the house or nearby it like a highway? that has a tendency to mess with your brain, other things can cause your brain to lose track of your body's location, which is pretty amusing but it happens and it was simulated in an experiment you can look it up. basically people who lost track of their bodies in the experienced sensed presences in the room EVERY time.

brains are funny.
unless you see something or hear something you CANNOT explain, i wouldn't get too worked up
don't fall for the sleep paralysis meme either
>>
Hols
>>
looks like bronzer
>>
Don't touch it. It will give you the curse.
>>
>>18597188

Lol shutup, me and this girl from work just hooked up/started dating on the 14th, first time we fucked a handprint appeared on her window, it WILL NOT come off. its in the window. But everytime we fuck now in her car the glass on all of her windows fogs up pretty quick. I hope its a guardian angel of boning.
>>
>>18595657
Sex mark? Someone's grimy hands while setting up the bed?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.