[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tulpa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: tulpa_10_by_ulwik-d5apl1o.jpg (54KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa_10_by_ulwik-d5apl1o.jpg
54KB, 900x636px
How do I tulpa?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
I tired after 1 month I got bored didn't hear anything back. So I figure it ain't real. Sooooooo yeah
>>
Just google it, you are bound to find a good comprehensive guide already written out on the internet.
>>
File: zone0.png (121KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
zone0.png
121KB, 500x492px
>>18595351
essentially you're just trying to create an entity within your mind, so you just need to constantly form the idea of what you want them to be, and really go through every little detail. You want to visualize ewxactly what you want their body to look like, you want to think long and hard about what you want their personality to look like, and you want it to make sense. Think about what theyd have to say in certain situations, think it through just as if they were a living breathing person like anyone else.

Ask yourself why you're doing it, and if their personality will satisfy that condition for you and if they would find that agreeable.

You need to do all those steps a lot, until you understand them perfectly. And I mean perfectly. Thats how you get to the point where they start being a part of your mind and existing within it.
>>
File: Asuka Tulpabro 27-8-2016.png (2MB, 2582x2944px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Tulpabro 27-8-2016.png
2MB, 2582x2944px
>>18595351
Take a lot of time out of your life
Acquire autism.
>>
>>18595981
anymore stories?
>>
File: 1350155716053.png (2MB, 1600x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1350155716053.png
2MB, 1600x5000px
>>18596582
warning, long read and dangerously autistic, when /mlp/ meets /x/
>>
Can I make a tulpa of my dead mother?
>>
>>18596612
You shouldn't.

It could get weird.
>>
>>18596603
jesus christ. moar?!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.