[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soo what kind of wizardry is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Outline_of_Ukraine.svg.png (88KB, 2000x1345px) Image search: [Google]
Outline_of_Ukraine.svg.png
88KB, 2000x1345px
Soo what kind of wizardry is this?
>>
>>18595158

Slavocation

The ability to materialize vodka from nothingness and squat indefinitely
>>
>>18595158
The ability to lie about owning Crimea and Sevastopol? Even I can do that. They are MINE now.
>>
>>18595158
Kleptocracy most of all. During entire post-soviet time period this powerful discipline destroys almoust everything here.
>>
hes asking why its shaped like a frog you mouth breathing, knuckle dragging, drooling teenaged retards. fuck, you people are stupid.
>>
>>18595158

slavic application of steppenigger magic, with weird consequences
>>
File: nysewer.jpg (219KB, 964x615px) Image search: [Google]
nysewer.jpg
219KB, 964x615px
Why do we always have this threads?

Is there an underlying reason that I'm not seeing?
>>
>>18595702
people on other boards link to /x/ when ukraine is mentioned
>>
>>18595578
Please keep the autism at an acceptable level.
>>
>>18595158
>>18595702
>Why do we always have this threads?
To point that Western Ukraine and it's government in stinking Kiev is saturated with Nazis and that the West including US are supporting those savages instead of gassing or nuking all of them.
Maybe Trump will have sane approach to that shit hole that Western Ukraine is and cuts them off from any possible help
and maybe those dirty animals will eat each others same as they were eating their own children during famine in the 1930'
parents were killing their children and fucking boiling their meat and eating them.
Those are your Western Ukrainians, pure uncivilized savage animals that deserved to be eliminated from the face of this Earth ASAP.

And today they (the Western Ukrainian pigs) are bombing civilian homes is Eastern Ukraine and western media is mostly silent about it.
Let's hope one day (soon) Putin will turn Western Ukraine into a sheet of glass and humanity will be much better for it.
>>
>>18597241
well, what do you know, the hornets become angry when you poke their nest
>>
>>18597241
Even though I am originally from kiev myself(live in the UK), I in no way support any of these fascist pigs. Watching ukrainian tv would cloud your brain. Its all full of lies. They say there are super secret GRU russian soldiers, but for almost 3 years, there wasn't one piece of evidence. I really hope it goes back to the days of yanukovich and all these fascists get shot. Also, if in Ukraine you say something opposing the regime, you are automatically an agent of the Kremlin, Putin's agent so on.

I would happily go and fight for DNR against these pigs.
>>
>>18599225
Voice of reason, thank you anon.

I'm sure Ukrainian government and those who support this fascist garbage are very shocked that Europe didn't jump to embrace them and didn't showered them with cash and products.
They were thinking that EU will give them everything they ask for it,but here we go they got almost nothing,almost.
Yes they got some financial help but the main goal of EU and USA is to turn Ukraine into third world zone.I mean Ukraine already is shit hole that can not even feed it's citizens.

Russia slowly will brake their spirit and will take over.
No way EU and US will start war with Russia over Ukraine.
And funny thing is that those economic sanctions agains Russia actually worked out for the better of Russian economy,
yes it was hard at the beginning but smart people in Russia including Putin found way around it.
Suck dick EU and Obama administration.

And this on top of it.
Russian Central Bank Chief Nabiullina Named European Banker of the Year.
The British finance journal The Banker has named Russian Central Bank Head Elvira Nabiullina as the European Central Bank Chairman of the year.
The journal highlighted Nabiullina's success in controlling Russia's inflation rate.
"The efforts of the Central Bank head has led to the fact that the rate of inflation by the end of 2016 fell below 6 percent from 12.9 percent in 2015," the journal noted.
According to the International Monetary Fund, inflation in post-Soviet Russia has never fallen below 6.1 percent.
Nabiullina told the journal that 2016 was a "turning point" in terms of inflation expectations.
"At the beginning of 2016, the inflation expectations of market participants were higher than our own inflation targets (4 percent by the end of 2017)," she said. "Now they are approaching our target and are at 4.5-4.7 percent."
In June 2014, Forbes magazine named her 72nd out of its "100 Most Powerful Women in the World."
>>
>>18599310
Thank god i dont live in the ukraine anymore otherwise I would already be brainwashed.

there is this youtuber called Anatoly Shary, he goes around exposing fake ukrainian news. he is worth checking out sometimes apart from most of it is in russian.

On conflict zone, poroshenko gets interviewed and roasted, also worth checking out.

After researching things about the MH17 shoot down, fingers begin to point towards Kiev crooked government.

Recently a politician by the name of Alexandr Onishenko said that he rigged the parliament votes for poroshenko before fleeing to the UK.

What people don't want to accept is that Ukraine, Russia and Belarus are all the same 'nation' in a sense. On one ukrainian tv show they try to argue that there was an ancient civilisations called ukrahs, an they were atlanteans.

Democracy in the ukraine is dead.
>>
>>18599364
Go home Putin, you're drunk.
>>
File: 8783647_orig.jpg (102KB, 961x720px) Image search: [Google]
8783647_orig.jpg
102KB, 961x720px
>>18598245
I once detonated a bomb inside their burrows and executed a huge number of yellowjackets and they still didn't get mad
>>
>>18599374
no you are drunk you are drunk with nazi fascist propaganda
this anon >>18599364 knows the reality how it is over there and you just mad that Ukraine was not received as a full and equal member of the EU
and now Ukraine has to suck it's own cock in order to survive.
Soon shit has to happen there and to be over with this stupid nazi government in Kiev.

There will be blood again in the streets of Ukraine and maybe some supernatural spiritual awakening of people who saw the illusion and deception of nazis
who are glorifying it's past back to WWII when they were supporting Nazi Germany.
Let's hope soon they all will be captured and executed, no court just bullet in the head.
No need to waste time and resources for some stupid court procedures. No human rights for them because they are not humans they are just dirty nazis.
Nazis should be killed mercilessly to help humanity to move forward.
>>
>>18599401
I really like that elephants paintings, they have right amount of cuteness and abstract.
>>
>>18599439
>>18599401
of course the is fake painting done by human not by the elephant
>>
Why are all Russians retarded?
>>
>>18599429
Those fascist pigs glorify a nazi collaborator, stepan bandera and the actions of the OUN,UPA so on.

They all murdered polish people, not only the men and woman, but also the children in savage ways. Ordinary polish people hate those banderovite scum.
>>
>>18599525
Oh, bet someone lost an argument, so has to go back and say, you're all retarded instead of reasoning.
>>
File: Russia_flag.jpg (236KB, 1024x467px) Image search: [Google]
Russia_flag.jpg
236KB, 1024x467px
>>18599525
you must be the Ukrainian dog who is mad that after you and your Kiev government sucked EU and Obama's dicks but you got nothing in return
so you and your Kiev government licked EU and Obama's asses and again you got nothing in return haha,
and now you are sucking your own dicks and eating your own shit that's how bad things are in that shithole called WesternUkraine.

Putin will fuck those Ukrainian nazis so badly that they will wish they were never born.
Soon there will be civil war in WesternUkraine, things are so tight there and tensions are at the max.
People will revolt again this time against fascists nazi scum.

Russia will control Ukraine again. You are already using Russian language in everyday life you are lost civilization WestenUkraine.
Russia will make you pay dearly for the crimes your soldiers committing in EasternUkraine on civilians on women and children.
WesternUkraine will be eliminated from the map and those animal people will exist no more.Thank God.

Russia Rules.
Let's see how retarded you think Russians are when you see their high tech weapons destroying your shitty Kiev.
Russian National Anthem with Lyrics and Translation in Full HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nlpyh2TL3e0

WesternUkraine is dead.
>>
>>18599649
Even though am from the ukraine, but live in the UK, I totally agree with you.
Everyday that goes past, the kiev government is expanding Putin's reasons for invading ukraine if it were to. The ukrop media is so full of lies its contradicting itself. They somehow proved that the plane crash in Rostov is fake as well as the Belgium airport attack was carried out by Russia. Almost everyone in ukraine is 'maidanytuy' now.

What I dont understand is, why hasn't Putin already sent in the military. He really has to sort this mess out on top of executing all those responsible for the civilian deaths in Donbass.
>>
File: Russian-Dual.jpg (74KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
Russian-Dual.jpg
74KB, 800x451px
>>18599678
>>18599678
>What I dont understand is, why hasn't Putin already sent in the military.
As you know anon timing needs to be right. Also first all the other options will be exploited.
The nazi rats will eventually start biting and eating each others when the money from the EU and US dries up.

Many smart Ukrainians defected to Russia and give up their Ukrainian passports and citizenship.
For those who think Russia will let this go unpunished because Russia is scared that NATO will protect Ukraine you guys are delusional.
Russia is setting up the chess game and WesternUkraine will be devoured.
You can kiss your Ukrainian nazi asses goodbye.
Death to Fascist WesternUkraine is coming soon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.