[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you believe in aliens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1485720517831.jpg (67KB, 702x562px) Image search: [Google]
1485720517831.jpg
67KB, 702x562px
Why do you believe in aliens?
>>
if i pretend they're real, it makes it easier to pretend that the nightly "anal probe" i get isn't from my dad
>>
>>18593832

Yes, but I'm not sold on every unexplained UFO being evidence of them

A select few, maybe. But just based on odds alone I think they're out there, though they may be no more advanced than us, or if they are (or were) we couldn't see their evidence through our telescopes given that over great distances we'd be look at the past.

Hell, there might be an entire star system full of a hundred civilizations that actively interact with each other, but it's far away when we observe that area all we see are what it looked like millions of years ago, showing no evidence

The whole distance-time thing of space really fucks with me
>>
>>18593844
I'm sorry to hear about your dad anon
But at least you have those dubs to cheer you up!
>>
One is fucking me in the ass right now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kF8_KPV3XPY

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnrEt2fIdZ0aBgPuVF0C_T559YR20eDTc
>>
Buddy i believe in a lot of shit for different reasons, but i believe in aliens simply because there's gotta be at least one other intelligent species out there in the in-fathomable universe that have been around longer than we have
>>
>>18593832
Because it's absolutely fucking retarded not to. Statistics basically guarantees it.
>>
>>18593832
Why do you think someone has gone to space?
>>
I don't exactly believe in aliens, one day I was just lurking around random sites and found it amusing to read.
>>
Aliens are almost a mathematical certainty. I don't believe in UFOs though. Any aliens that are so advanced they could get here would just have us as their bitches and strip the planet of resources, they wouldn't dick asround with crop circles.

God I hope no advanced civilization finds us during my lifetime, I really don't wanna be a slave. I'm too pretty and tender
>>
>>18594292
as if an advanced civilization would need to make some petty fucking species like us into slaves. if they're advanced to the point of interstellar travel do they really need us for anything at all man
>>
>>18593832
There's some proof like people who wake up with strange markings and they have strange metal probes in them.
>>
>>18595198
yeah because you've seen them right
>>
>>18595199
They went to the doctor and had them removed.
>>
>>18595196
This, any advanced civilization capable of finding and traveling to Earth probably wouldn't even need slaves slaves for anything, we would be little more that a curiosity to be observed and studied.
>>
>>18595221

And experimented on... sexually. Ain't that right, Russel?
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (115KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
115KB, 500x357px
When i was a kid i was very into the paranormal and ufo's.
As i have grown older i still am, but i believe 98% of ufo videos and sightings are fake, hoaxes, or disinfo.
The idea that life is out there is something that even the most harden skeptic wishes was real, deep in their cold dark hearts, a little flame that says "what if"
I hate my life, i hate this world, i think it would be cool if aliens were real, and cool, and my friends, and i could leave this shithole and travel the Galaxy.

The ufo community is filled with the brim with hoaxers, con men, greedy people, and the mentally ill, it really has driven me more towards a skeptic point of view.
>>
>>18594292
If they are advanced enough to travel here, they are advanced enough to build robot slaves.
What you got to really be worried about is if they want to eat you, or if they are the borg or invasion of the body snatchers tier.
>>
>>18593832
Saw this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmseXJfNr6E
>>
>>18595245

Greys are robots. Not the primitive mechanical men that you would imagine, but nanotech constructs very similar to biological organisms which are constructed of natural nano machines.
>>
>>18594292
They built the UFOs to protect themselves from our gay diseases like AIDS & the herp
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.