[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else ever had a feeling that you just straight up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_7859.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7859.png
8KB, 193x261px
Has anyone else ever had a feeling that you just straight up don't belong anywhere? It's getting increasingly difficult for me to "ground" myself in reality, and i always feel totally out of place no matter where i go. Also, I'll just have periods of time where i simply become disconnected and while my body moves, i feel as if i'm not in control
>>
take your whiny ass to: >>>/adv/
>>
>>18593820
That's just because your subconscious realized that reality sucks.
You're probably just not leading a stimulating enough life.
What do you do for fun?
>>
File: tmnt-gif1.gif (562KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt-gif1.gif
562KB, 500x388px
>>18594015
OP doesn't know this so called "Fun"^^...
>>
>>18594015
Im tired of empty fun.
There must be something more
>>
>>18593938
Says the retard zombie who is easily amused with this mundane material existance
>>
>>18593820
your taking too many red pills.
>>
>>18593820
You are not the only one that feels that way, OP.

The only place i feel truly alive is on the driver's seat of my sports car at +70mph, and that doesn't happen that often. Pussy is also distracting, but dealing with the owners outweighs the benefits.

Maybe I've read too much. like they say, "ignorance is bliss"
>>
>>18595254
Amen brother
>>
>>18595254
So it's not just me. I think it has a lot to do with rejecting social conditioning which does have a lot of negative effects.
>>
OP, get a job. Move out of mom's basement.
>>
>>18593820
It's called "puberty".
By the way, you have to be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>18593820

Just fucking open your root chakra. Jesus Christmas. You said it yourself "I need grounding". Open that fucking chakra. What you do after is up to you.
>>
>>18595254
>finding 70mph exciting
>not being dead inside
>>
OP, you're suffering depersonalization/derealization, probably as an adjunct to some kind of underlying anxiety or depression. You need a therapist to help you figure out what you're so miserable about that your brain feels the need to disconnect to cope. I had the exact same problem, it cleared up perfectly once I went through some therapy, came to terms with my past and got my shit together.

>>18595536

Not how chakra's work.
>>
>>18593820
I don't want to fall for the "lizard brain" fallacy, but generally speaking humans didn't really evolve to lead the lives we live now. From shit like artificial light holding back the release of melatonin, to reliance on machines making us obese, technology and civilization can be pretty destructive. Of course I wouldn't trade modern day life for some romanticized, non-existent past, but I wish I could slow down a bit.

You're probably overstimulated to the point of hardcore ennui and desensitization, OP.

And also: belonging to groups means conforming, which can be hard for people with a) pre-conceived notions about others b) high/low self-esteem.

As for the feeling of not being in control - derealization is a common symptom of depression.
>>
>>18595241
Ditch the weed or stfu whiny ass.
>>
>>18595523
>it has a lot to do with rejecting social conditioning

most of the people i meet are so easily satisfied by talking shit about others, or by social media circle jerk, its disgusting.

i am the intellectual type, i like talking about science and meta topics, survival and nature, taboo and sex; and its really hard to find similar people where i live, and most are too busy with making money that there's no time to enjoy.

i feel alien to the way society works. Go to school, go to work, have kids, and die. That's not for me. I want to explore the planet, do all kinds of drugs, meet different cultures, try different foods. But nooooo, im forced to be a fucking slave.

Of course i need a fucking therapist/psychiatrist, I realized I was born a slave, how the fuck should I feel about it?
Then you actually go "get help" and its just the system forcing you to accept being a slave, either thru drugs or hypnosis.

Fuck this shit.

>>18595537
>finding 70mph exciting
my car weighs little over 2 tons. do the math
>>
>>18595644
>I want to explore the planet, do all kinds of drugs, meet different cultures, try different foods.
one of these doesnt belong
>>
>>18595644
Do you have any idea how annoying you sound?
>>
This guy is just a cunt kill yourself my man
>>
>>18595653
how so?

>>18595659
my dubs disagree with you, zombie
see:>>18595644
>>
It's because the 7 years just started anon you're dreams won't happen. Murder these heathens with ropes around their necks. The Pope is advancing his power by the minute.
>>
>>18595676
You can be right, that doesn't make you not annoying.
>>
File: 1486169651488.jpg (324KB, 1080x987px) Image search: [Google]
1486169651488.jpg
324KB, 1080x987px
>>18593820
This is what death looks like pal.
You put yourself there.
>>
File: a3B97m5_460s.jpg (47KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
a3B97m5_460s.jpg
47KB, 460x460px
>>18595677
czech em

>>18595690
well, im sorry you are annoyed by truth.
>>
>>18595709
It's your personality, don't try to make this about what you wrote, and it's about your way of saying it.
>>
File: 334.jpg (265KB, 1080x991px) Image search: [Google]
334.jpg
265KB, 1080x991px
You have the capability to live a happy life and you spend it on a miserable one.

Either you do not understand who you are and how things work, which is just your own misfortune,
Or you are fooling yourself on purpose in order to create an image.
>>
File: IRRATIONAL.png (136KB, 895x525px) Image search: [Google]
IRRATIONAL.png
136KB, 895x525px
>>18595717
ah, why didn't you say so in the first place.
I'm not native english speaker, that might have a bearing on how i write.
btw, i hope you are saging your bitching.

>>18595718
>You have the capability to live a happy life and you spend it on a miserable one.
Not him, but i think money erased all possibility of a genuinely happy life. Sure you can decieve yourself and ignore the truth, but that's not the way to go, is it?

this whole reality is a rigged game
>>
>>18595739
I'm not a native speaker either and I'm just doing a moderate bitching, no need to sage.

You are just rude.
>>
File: kik_NetBot6k.jpg (241KB, 720x658px) Image search: [Google]
kik_NetBot6k.jpg
241KB, 720x658px
>>18595799
Filename.
>>
>>18595799
Nobody understands you because you're a deeply flawed, weak, and stupid person.
Quit your fucking bitching.
>>
>>18595818
Not him, but I hope that's the same answer you get when you're in your time of need.
>>
>>18595833
Not him, but I hope that's the same answer you get when you're in your time of need.
>>
>>18594015
>stiumlating
>fun

If life is all about that then what's the difference of watching a movie or actually living?
>>
>>18595709
I like philosoraptor but that one is triggering.

As the saying goes: "Give man a fish and he will live for a day, teach a man how to fish and he will live for a lifetime"
And teaching works two ways - there has to be something/someone that teaches and there has to be someone who is willing to learn.

If any, we're in the process of learning. Don't expect your problems to dissolve with a snap of someone elses fingers.
>>
>>18595833
That is the answer I've always received when I was in need. And so far it's always been right
>>
>>18595852
Yeah, i get what you mean. But there's a lot that happens that we don't really need to learn.
Like having to kill to feed? Or how does it feel to be raped by a psychopath african warlord..

>>18595955
Why perpetuate the cycle? Make a difference dude.
>>
>>18595536
>Just fucking open your root chakra.

you say that as if its as easy as buying milk from the grocery store.
>>
>>18593820
Oh buddy, derealization is the name of the game. You might wanna try therapy.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.