[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bumblebees.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: 223d.jpg (47KB, 740x460px) Image search: [Google]
223d.jpg
47KB, 740x460px
So it's a well known fact that bumblebees and countless other insects are not aerodynamic and shouldn't be able to fly yet they do. This applies to countless other insects.This attracted the attention of a Russian entomologist who learned the principles behind their flight (resonance chambers), which turned out to be levitation. He then built pic related.

>http://www.keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm

This thread is for the overall discussion of levitation and truths surrounding it.

(Master anons, is this linked to the principle of vibration 3/7?)
>>
File: str8.png (1MB, 1284x684px) Image search: [Google]
str8.png
1MB, 1284x684px
no fucks given about wind
>>
File: cse01.jpg (90KB, 274x604px) Image search: [Google]
cse01.jpg
90KB, 274x604px
Have a bump out of curiosity, cause this cavity structure effect sounds interesting.
>>
Viktor Grebbenikov. Many info out there. Good videos on stuff related to this out there.
>>
File: A-Bumblebee-007.jpg (16KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
A-Bumblebee-007.jpg
16KB, 460x276px
Did you know that this fat fuck can fly at altitudes above Mt. Everest.

That's higher than any bird can.
>>
>>18593737
Seeing something happen and saying it should not be possible is a screaming hint to change your understanding of the world.
>>
>(Master anons, is this linked to the principle of vibration 3/7?)
Yes. The Principle embodies the truth that “everything is in motion”; “everything vibrates”; “nothing is at rest”; facts which Modern Science endorses. Greetings from the Grand lodge
>>
>>18593887
>Masons.
>>
>>18593880
I don't do aerodynamics and don't make these claims up myself
>>
>>18593887
talk more about all of this, expand. Give proof if you can. etc.

Anything related
>>
Except we now have a pretty decent understanding of how bees and similar insects fly.
>http://www.livescience.com/33075-how-bees-fly.html
The best scientific theories are usually the ones that make the least number of assumptions to get to an explanation.
>>
File: 223.jpg (168KB, 740x460px) Image search: [Google]
223.jpg
168KB, 740x460px
>>18593911
Then what benefit could there be in taking their word for it? The angle in the op pic is evidence that this was entertainment and nothing else.
>>
>>18593895
Freemason, not mason.
>>
>>18593939
>>18593930

obviously the machine can be fake (or not), the discussion is more surrounding all the other related videos which demonstrate different interactions between these wings and magnets/other wings/metals/static electricity.

No one is saying that this is 100% true but the interesting discoveries made by various people on the subject makes for a good discussion.

Also a theory with ""less assumptions"" is still a theory.
>>
>>18593737
Actually the original calculations were incorrect and when redone properly proved that actually bubblebees can fly under pre existing theories of aerodynamics, maybe look it up first in a more up to date source.
>>
>>18595850
>g-guise we swear we were wrong haha this dude totally can fly haha
>dont mind them just ignore their levitation flight because its toootally nonexistent like for realsies!
>>
>>18593737
>bumblebees
>shouldn't be able to fly yet they do

Do you know how fucking light a bee is compared to the tensile strengths of the tissue that makes up all the different parts of their body: ligaments, wings, exoskeleton? Have you ever tried to hold a bee and felt the power of their little wings as they try to take off from your hand? Powerful shits, I shit you not.

If you were that small, and that light weight, and had wings, and had strong ass ligaments comparative to body weight and size like they do, you'd be flying around too no matter your body shape. Fuck it, if I strapped a power cell and motor and wings strong enough to give lift to a rock, that rock would fly around regardless of its shape.

Do you see how your opening "it's a well known fact" is bullshit?

I don't think you're dumb, but you are being dumb (as we all are at times) by not first trusting your own judgement of their claim because it came from some egghead with a title. You can look up a slow motion vid of a bee and watch that their wings don't just vibrate, they push enormous amounts of air (comparative to their body mass) with their large and fast as fuck wing strokes. Just like any other creature that has wings. Just like any plane propeller forces back air and propels itself forward. These are phenomena you can feel and experience in a pool, waving your hand in the water like a paddle.
>>
>>18596393
yeah, I see what you mean but thats not the focus of my claim. Read>>18593966

Thank you for your input on bee flight though. I clearly see and previous to this thread saw what you are talking about.
>>
As for their communication, the bee has three organs with high mineral content especially iron. These three magnetically polarized organs are shaken when the bee dances and it sends magnetic waves through the hive communicating data about target and location and distance.
>>
>>18593829
wrong

A vulture hit a plane at 37,000 feet and a number of other birds have been spotted at altitudes above Everest's peak.
>>
>>18596099
>/x/ posters will believe in levitation before they believe that scientists a long time ago didn't fully understand how insects complicated high-speed wings worked.
>>
>>18593737
>http://www.keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm
Wow this is some top shelf bullshit. Fucking Russians.
>>
File: 1462299573485.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1462299573485.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>18596393

>hold a bee

Ill try that thank you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.