[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We all dump our X-Files directory...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: xfiles_directory.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
xfiles_directory.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
The idea behind this thread is to pack up everything that we have and share it with each other.
In an attempt to create a collective 8/8 r8ed C:\X-FILES directory.

Wat do: Zip your X-Files directory and upload it to a file sharing service. Share that link ITT.

>bonus points for a well organized X-Files directory.
>dump wat u got /x/man...
>>
>>18593720
>bonus points for a well organized X-Files directory
Just makes it easier to spy on you...
>>
>>18593720
why don't you start by sharing yours
>>
File: _20170204_175848.jpg (4KB, 244x243px) Image search: [Google]
_20170204_175848.jpg
4KB, 244x243px
Nice
>>
>>18594757
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of said "X-Files" directory.
>>
>>18593720
God this is organised. Mine's all over the place, and mostly just magic.
>>
>>18593720
>>18593720
Just for your reference OP, I keep ask records cognitively. However, I do have a reflective access to the consciousness of persons and creatures who have targeted me with focused concentrated inspection. This usually results in me having a detailed lucid dream vision fun the perspective of the observer. It might sound like paranoia to the untrained and unaware but unprovoked it had delivered images to me from a squirrel, a cat, a dog, and intelligence officers ranging from remote viewers in America, to operatives maintaining acoustic observations of high value employees, to uniformed services charged with oversight of alien/human interactions, to "blue lab" special projects managerial staff, to Chinese personnel that examine online conversations for high value content. Your system of order reminds me most of the file system used by the Chinese operative. He had two columns of boxes to check off when filing my conversation in their database. It was a list of ordinary material issues as well as a list of paranormal concepts. He just quickly made a few clicks to categorize the type of data. Interestingly they have quite a knowledge of the reality of so called paranormal things. I was not able to read them but I could feel his attitude toward the categories in front of his screen.

I also one watched when a three page intelligence report was hand written about me. I could feel and hear the rapid scratching of the pencil on the paper but I could not read the words. Thus the effort to obfuscate was successful. But three days later I had a clear view of the report as it was emerging from a lead shielded printer.

I also one saw three black dobermans riding on a flatbed 18 wheeler trailer. The occupant of the cab was blind to their operations. If you got close to the dogs you could see that they were actually humans. The CIA had assigned them to assess how easily they could access Mr.me.

It's just life. You get used to having these abilities.
>>
>>18596400
Damn. Lots of typos. But to clarify the main point;
>I keep all records cognitively.

I do save the entire thread when I post in a thread so I have a considerable amount of full saved pages. I haven't decided what to do with the collection so it is only organized by file creation date.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.