[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do dragons exist? they are featured in practically EVERY culture

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 42

File: reptiles90_10_small.jpg (62KB, 450x321px) Image search: [Google]
reptiles90_10_small.jpg
62KB, 450x321px
do dragons exist?

they are featured in practically EVERY culture

but they don't exist?
>>
File: 1280px-Piasa-Bird-Alton-IL.jpg (365KB, 1280x859px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Piasa-Bird-Alton-IL.jpg
365KB, 1280x859px
native american depiction of a dragon before Europeans came to america
>>
Im sure that im not the first person to think this, but I think ancient people found dinosaur bones, some flying dinosaur bones too, then spread stories about it which eventually turned to myths.
>>
>>18593391
maybe

maybe dragons got rekt so fucking hard by humans the rest went into hiding
>>
>>18593396
Yeah, and our fossil record is definitely not complete so maybe we just havent found them yet. but flying dinos are pretty damn close.
>>
The concept of a dragon is basically a combination of the most frightening beings known to man during prehistoric times: a snake, hawk and lion/tiger. Dinosaur bones only fueled the idea further into reality.
>>
Dragons were bred by Morgoth and they came very handy in the war of Unnumbered Tears and the War of Wrath. After the defeat of Smaug in the third age, the last great fire drake was vanquished, though.
>>
its just so weird that EVERY culture has this fucking shit

chinese to india to euro to africa to mexico

the fuck?

how did so many cultures not even remotely connected come to the same ideal?
>>
>>18593391
>>18593397
Same guy here, just want to point out that flying animals and dinosaurs did survive the extinction, modern birds are an example. so perhaps some of the flying ones went extinct a few thousand years ago. I know there is no evidence, just a shitty hypothesis.
>>
>>18593381

http://www.forbidden-history.com/marco-polo.html

In 13th century, Marco Polo reported seeing beasts similar to what we call dragons during his trip in China.
Dinosaurs are a hoax to support evolution (also a hoax) but IMO dragons and other mythical beasts did probably exist.

>"Leaving the city of Yachi, and traveling ten days in a westerly direction, you reach the province of Karazan, which is also the name of the chief city....Here are seen huge serpents, ten paces in length (about 30 feet), and ten spans (about 8 feet) girt of the body. At the fore part, near the head, they have two short legs, having three claws like those of a tiger, with eyes larger than a forepenny loaf (pane da quattro denari) and very glaring."
>>
>>18593547
>sigh...
>>
>>18593547
>Dinosaurs are a hoax to support evolution (also a hoax) but IMO dragons and other mythical beasts did probably exist.
/x/ never change, god bless
>>
>>18593413
Not only are dinosaur bones a possible explanation, but snakes are important because they have a few interesting properties. They're poisonous enough to kill people, they slither on the floor, they attack from the shadows, they have no legs (what the fuck) and they shed their skin (immortality???). Shit's scary.
>>
>>18593413
ouroboros snake
anc greek: ouro =tail boros=eater
used in alchemy all i know :/
>>
File: tumblr_ly22u2fode1qlhr87o1_1280.jpg (527KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ly22u2fode1qlhr87o1_1280.jpg
527KB, 1280x914px
>>18593413
the "gods" that created us under the command of our trinity god were here on earth teaching and helping us all over the planet

thats why you see part of this ancient knowledge in many places.
gods examples: hermes, zeus, poseidon, isis , horus, odin, etc (only those who follow light path not gods that follow the dragon
>>
i allways figured that back in the iron age some guys were digging up iron oar and found a big dinosaur skeleton and then from that we got stories about dragons.
>>
>>18593381
it's known from records that certain chinese towns from the ming dinasty actively sought dinosaur bones because they though they were dragon remains and then used them for medical remedies. this is most probably what happened across the globe. that and the fact that europeans never saw crocodiles as big a the nile river ones until the middle ages or so. that must've left an impression
>>
>>18593547
That sounds like a Komodo Dragon though.
>>
If you label everything that looks vaguely serpent-like a 'dragon', of course you're going to see 'dragons' everywhere.
>>
>>18593547
Thathe just sounds like a Tegu or something
>>
Always wondered about this, and the way multiple civilizations detached by oceans would design pyramids that were nearly identical

I think there was an ancient history that we have no knowledge of with cultures that communicated
>>
>>18593772
30 feet is 10 meters.
The biggest Komodo dragon and lizard ever recorded was 3 meters. Also the rest of the description doesn't match, only two legs and three claws similar to a tiger etc...

>>18593873
see above.
>>
>>18594041
>civilizations detached by oceans

they are portrayed are retarded when compared to us but in actuality the opposite was true, humanity has devolved greatly and back in the time (before the last end times, ~6k+ years ago) civilizations had access to technologies alien to us. It is more than likely that they had frequent contact between one another and probably traded goods and knowledge as well
I suggest you watch these most interesting videos covering the many hard evidences supporting the case.
>>18594128
>>
Dragons are among the strongest primal entities in the astral expanse of lucidity.

Oh, and crocodiles are pretty common and similar so there is that.
>>
>>18593413
MOst cultures share about 70- 80 percent of things in terms of basic religious ideas, to myths and fables. It's because we are all human on some level, Also Komodo dragons, whales, eagles, hawks and even in the older ages Moa also existed.
>>
>>18593381

No we're fictional
>>
File: Nine-Dragons1.jpg (215KB, 800x435px) Image search: [Google]
Nine-Dragons1.jpg
215KB, 800x435px
>>18593381
ya know if i were to look up in the sky during a thunderstorm and see one of these guys up there, i'd probably shit myself and sleep in the basement
>>
Hello,
Let me add to the conversation my own gathered data on this matter. I was told Nibelungenlied at about 11 years of age. Long story short; main character of the story kills a dragon and bathes in a clear glass like liquid that runs off of the burning corpse of it. Fast forward to 40 years old; Vietnamese gf has me catch some turtles to sell to her Catholic Viet friends (Buddhists don't kill turtles because bad karma etc). Decide to boil one. Shell turns into flow of glass like liquid. Nibelungenlied immediately comes to mind. His dragon was a massive shelled creature, probably confirming that some species of dinosaur existed up until at least the 1200s. Possibly their existence has been removed from historical record through the efforts of organized religion. All museums and institutions such as the Smithsonian are systematically removing evidence of this.
>>
http://www.bible.ca/tracks/dino-art.htm
>>
>>
I researched this matter and found overwhelming evidence and documentation. Do your own research.

I have no religious affiliations. It is unfortunate that this data source is contaminated by affiliation with a faith based population control (herd management) mechanism. It is plausible to suggest that this affiliation is itself a deliberate defacement to the remaining existent data, despite the best intentions of the responsible parties.

If you are seeking to find a quick summary just consider that when this was first found there were over 90,000 artifacts but invariably the disappear when sent to museums for testing resulting in a remaining 20,000 with no established authority endorsing the publicity of the find.
>>
This thread will probably be deleted or pruned. It's not reasonable to suggest that this is occurring in the interest of data suppression. The idea of the amin is often to keep the forum on topic. They frequently fail to comprehend the paranormal aspects of a historical or scientific subject; it's not exactly a high pay job and they are not getting geniuses to do the work.
>>
One of the most remarkable items to be found in research of this matter is that the 1,000 year old art showed a pattern present on the backs of one type of dinosaur. How could they know of a pattern on the skin of a dinosaur? A rare fossil was found in which an extremely fine silt had accreted on the scaly texture hide of a specimen. An optic analysis of the surface of the scales showed variations in texture on the scales that would result in them reflecting light differently. The pattern that had been in the art was confirmed to have been existent on the species in question. It's pretty high quality data in support of the authenticity of this data source.
>>
>>18595720
you know those are forgeries, right?
>>
>>18595683
That pattern was these circle spots. Again, how the hell did they know this 900 years ago in Peru?

And yeah, I'm suggesting that the same force that caused the south american continent to suddenly start speaking a European language (inquisition) also removed this item from the public record.
>>
>>18595742
This is addressed if you examine the information. The effort to mass produce the forgeries is part of the effort to remove the real artifacts. Also there are forgeries done by individuals attempting to profit, but the main influx of the fakes was from a well funded organized effort.

Dig deeper and turn on your own findings and dig again. It's what I do.
>>
>>18595751
That's a weird conspiracy if I ever saw one.

Why hide the fact that ancient people from peru knew about dinosaurs?
>>
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>18595756
Perhaps that living descendants of dinosaurs would cause the public to view superstitious myth based distortions of historical record as inadequate grounds for the establishment of public order.
>>
>>18595766
Are you aware of the shamanic genocide, perpetrated by the old blood lines?
>>
>>18595756
We are not talking about a modern information control effort here. This would have been an order from the highest religious office on the planet at the time and it would have been a decision made as a made of self preservation.
>>
>>18595767
A dollar for a dead Indians scalp was good money for a free black buffalo soldier. A hundred dollars in gold was paid for a dead medicine man.
>>
>>18595769
>as a matter of self preservation..
>>
>>18595767
I am not aware of evidence or indication that this order had come from that high up the chain of command.
>>
>>18595767
Source?
>>
>>18595786
History.
>>
>>18593723
Not helping us. Opressing us. Dragons were around during the time off the Fallen Angels and will return soon.

Also google Babylonian Sirrush
>>
>>18595656
>Shell turns into flow of glass like liquid
what do you mean? glass like liquid sounds like water to me
>All museums and institutions such as the Smithsonian are systematically removing evidence of this.
evidence of dinosaurs?
do you have any evidence that they are removing evidence?
>>
>>18596719
The liquid was from the tile shaped sections on the shell. Try it. In the story of nebelugenleid the main character had traveled to a land far away by boat past a frozen land to a land on fire(volcanic). Probably traveled to the Americas.
The queen there had him kill the dragon. He bathed in the clear liquid and it made him armored so that a spear or arrow could not pierce him, except for a spot that had been covered by a leaf accidentally.

The story had lots of real in it so maybe the non real parts were misunderstood truths.
>>
>>18596719
The thing they are removing of these specific artifacts. When they are sent for testing they invariably disappear. Tens of thousands of specimens have been done this way.
>>
is not snek is dergon :DDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
Dragons are the most powerful elementals, followed by fairies. Neither of them reside in our current plane though and those dragons depicted by humans are only very vaguely related to the real deal, being minor incarnated spirits, which was still enough to make them virtually unchallenged at that time.
>>
>>18593398
Just wondering why a hawk would be scary to ancient humans? They don't really attack people or get in our way, no?
>>
>>18596927
>Tens of thousands of specimens have been done this way.
where, specifically, did you hear this? and don't tell us to do our own digging. I want to know where YOU heard this.
>>
>>18593381
the dragon is a mash up of a snake, a predatory cat, and a bird of prey.

These are the animals that monkeys fear, thus humans fear them by nature.

Signs and symbols rule the world not words or laws.
>>
>>18593381
dinosaur soft-tissue was dug up in Montana
you tell me how that stayed elastic over 10s of millions of years
>>
File: 1484008504969.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484008504969.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>18595720
>>
File: entrelazados marcaagua.jpg (91KB, 725x681px) Image search: [Google]
entrelazados marcaagua.jpg
91KB, 725x681px
>>18598100
>>
File: Uruk3000BCE.jpg (26KB, 720x324px) Image search: [Google]
Uruk3000BCE.jpg
26KB, 720x324px
>>18598102
>>
File: 1468313301070.png (126KB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1468313301070.png
126KB, 265x257px
>>18593547
>Dinosaurs are a hoax to support evolution (also a hoax) but IMO dragons and other mythical beasts did probably exist.
>>
File: 1484008397350.jpg (197KB, 503x340px) Image search: [Google]
1484008397350.jpg
197KB, 503x340px
>>18598107
>>
File: 1484008364355.jpg (91KB, 250x385px) Image search: [Google]
1484008364355.jpg
91KB, 250x385px
>>18598109
>>
File: 1484008234078.jpg (34KB, 439x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484008234078.jpg
34KB, 439x200px
>>18598112
>>
>>18593381
You just found out something that has been discussed by many before you.
I guess we will never know but I am inclined to believe as you that at some point, maybe not this civilisation but another, was on the planet at the same time as the dinosaurs. Maybe this civilisation was not even human, who knows... and that is why its traces are lost in the dawn of time... all that matters is that it seems to have successfully transmitted the memory of the events, maybe to civilisations who did not even understand the meaning of those creatures; those creatures were considered fantastic... but examined with our modern eyes, there isn't just one coincidence, there are two "coincidences" that are immediately noticeable: they are all too similar to dinosaurs... and they are all too similar to each other, across countries and oceans...
>>
>>18593388
eh... no.
>>
>>18593391
Except that they lacked the ability to put them together to have a clear image of the whole creature and realize that they were reptiles. Even modern scholars made mistakes reconstructing the aspect of certain types of dinosaurs, mistakes that had to be corrected and forced the review of the whole look of certain dinosaurs more than once; it is not an easy task, even for a technologically advanced civilisation. These very days we are reviewing the idea we have about all of the dinosaurs, no less, regarding the fact that almost certainly they were all covered in feathers...
>>
>>18593416
That would be like refuting a crazy theory with another that is even crazier.
I like you!
>>
>>18593603
Don't blame /x/, blame the american part of /x/.
No other country on the planet is rejecting evolution.
Flat earthers have the same origin.
>>
>>18593733
It's iron "ore".
Just helping you.
>>
>>18594041
Yes, it is possible and I don't see why people go nuts about it. Maybe it destroys even more the hopes of the ones who believe that the Earth is 6000 years old? Dunno.
Maybe there were human civilisations on Earth as far as the times when the continents were much closer to each other, thus explaining the similarities. I don't see what's so crazy about it.
>>
>>18595679
Tryceratops, right there.
>>
>>18595683
Some relative of the Dimetrodon? In any case clearly a dinosaur with a dorsal "crest".
>>
>>18595711
Stegosaurus, one of the oldest.
>>
>>18595742
If you want to reject an idea, bring proof of what you say... not simply a sarcastic tone and the argument that something is false because... it is not true. What kind of argument is that?
>>
>>18595756
Because it fucks with the idea that humans and dinosaurs never lived together. Obviously. Not only, once that idea is fucked with, the establishment that fed it to you so zealously is next.
All of that and in general the fact that knowledge is power... and therefore you should always keep the masses ignorant and confused.
>>
>>18596913
Now I wonder, how many turtles will have to die?
>>
>>18598167
>>18598161
>>18598157
>>18598149
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ica_stones#Popularization_by_Cabrera
>>
>>18598043
It wouldn't be, indeed. My money is actually on ancient people not being such pussies as we are, city children who have barely touched a cat and a dog.
>>
>>18598097
This thing called ice?
>>
There may have been reptiles similar in appearance to dragons that lived among early humans that went extinct (maybe during the Ice Age or something).

Maybe we just haven't found any proper bones or fossils of them yet.
>>
>>18598107
Diplodocus or brontosaurus, almost a portrait from life.
>>
>>18598187
>There may have been reptiles similar in appearance to dragons that lived among early humans that went extinct
Like snakes.
>>
>>18598187
Problem is, modern science does not even leave room for that.
>>
>>18598191
Like snakes...but with wings and feet. So not really like snakes.
>>
>>18598196
But not every depiction of a dragon uses wings or feet. Some show them as fuckhuge snakes, some even give them turtle shells. There isn't one specific portrayal of a dragon that's universal across all cultures aside from "big fucking reptile" and even that is tenuous as some are described as being more like tigers or lions.
>>
>>18598194
How so?
>>
>>18598125
Yes it is, it's just been restored recently

It's called Piasaw

And even though it has a human face, it's still very similar to a dragon
>>
>>18598249
Reminds me more of a sphinx, if anything. Or perhaps a manticore?
>>
One explanation is that the Dragon is a representation of all the things we fear the most, such as flying threats, claws, and snakes

Another thing that's notable is that in most cultures, the snake is a symbol of immortality, or something undying. Why? Because they live in the earth, and the earth is the basis of all life, but also where nearly all cultures put their dead. So the earth symbolizes both life and death, which in turn, means snakes do

And so, people often came up with monsters that were partial snake to symbolize that they are impossible or difficult to kill.

>>18598250
Well, if you're gonna be that picky, you might as well not call the asian ones "Dragons" either
>>
>>18596913
>In the story of nebelugenleid the main character had traveled to a land far away by boat past a frozen land to a land on fire(volcanic). Probably traveled to the Americas.
It's a piss poor 13th C rip off of the Navigatio Sancti Brendani.
>>
>>18598097
Amber, ice, probably more possibilities.
>>
>>18598050
Ok, I heard it when everybody got up, got on the floor and started doing the dinosaur
>>
>>18593381
The documentary called "Symbols of an Alien Sky" has a possible explanation for the dragon archetype as well as many others
>>
>2500 A.D.
>young Ahmed finds an animal coloring book from the 21st century
>daddy what are these? he asks while looking at images of lions, whales and elephants
>its just kafir imagination and myths those were never real
>>
>>18598078
>WE WUZ MONKEYZ N SHIEIT

public education
>>
>>18598421
>he doesn't believe in evolution
WEW
>>
Ancient cultures dug up dino bones, interpreted them as dragons.
>>
>>18593381
Dragons are dinosaurs
>>
>>18598425
No i don't "believe".
>>
>>18598438
Dinosaurs are a hoax created by modern sciences based on real beasts that still existed centuries ago. All evidences have been buried because proles had to "believe" the dinosaur hoax in order to bolster the other big lie, evolution.
Welcome in the real Matrix.
>>
but muh atheism!!!

Dragons can't be real. Bill nye or history channel would've fucking said so if they were!

basically my logical nihilistic ahtiest beliefs
>>
>>18598444
nobody thinks that way. calm your autism
>>
>>18598132
Not sure you can say ALL of them were almost certainly covered in feathers, though SOME of them definitely were
>>
>>18598425
Well it is Just a theory still, widely accepted As the truth.
I personally do accept as closest to the truth.
>>
>>18598442
I need the Same stuff you're smoking bro.
>>
>>18593381
Here is an honest approach for everybody actually interested in the paleontolgical and evolutionary aspect of this discussion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnt5wIVjFS0

also ties in with this idea >>18593391
since there were dinosaurs that pretty much were completely identical to some depictions of dragons
>>
File: caf.gif (808KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
caf.gif
808KB, 360x270px
>>18598453
>it is Just a theory

There are people who still pose this as an argument?
>>
There are also people that come from the stars in every culture (aliens).
A popular myth is still a myth.
>>
>>18593547
Sounds more like a tatzelwurm than a dragon
>>
File: ddfdfe.png (150KB, 247x480px) Image search: [Google]
ddfdfe.png
150KB, 247x480px
>>18593381
Dragons protect the gold is represent of greedy minds who leave human being
it's represent of warriors in ancient age

>>18593413
Ouroboros have 4"O" alphabet that look like it's own shape do you think this is accident ?

actually all snake eat it own tail is represent of "Knowthyself"
>>
Have none of you ever read or even heard of Jung?
>>
Dragons do exist, they are sleeeping , they come when the new phases are activated , they give the life , they burn the life, see the Russia Shield...
>>
>>18598632
where is that pic from, I'm getting slightly creeped out by looking at it.
>>
>>18597974
To elaborate further, the higher dragons include;

One primordial entity that originated along with the current multiverse and is currently lying dormant and confined, although influencing various bodies. The golden one, the songweaver, etc. This entity is virtually unknown to humans or even this world.

Few creators such as Satan, the dragon regent of Rehab, ruler of this world and adversary of the mad demiurge. This one is self-explanatory to us and is the reason this place still exists and endures.

The world guardians of the four cardinal directions, YHWH the serpent of fire and traitor is one of them, a lackey of the demiurge and his "public face".

Dragons depicated by humans are minor spirits and even animal-like creatures that vaguely resemble the actual ones.
>>
File: 1485571976523.jpg (196KB, 844x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1485571976523.jpg
196KB, 844x1145px
>>18594992
>>
>>18594090
Yup. Dragons must've existed, then. Case closed.
>>
File: medieval ntr.png (597KB, 428x659px) Image search: [Google]
medieval ntr.png
597KB, 428x659px
>>
>>18599009
How can humans even compare to BDC?
>>
File: 1476545060614.jpg (123KB, 736x688px) Image search: [Google]
1476545060614.jpg
123KB, 736x688px
>>18599016
*teleport behind you naked*
>>
File: 1465800445542.jpg (47KB, 657x371px) Image search: [Google]
1465800445542.jpg
47KB, 657x371px
>>18598439
>>18598453
who need science, when you got a bible?
>>
>>18598523
>>18599026
Isnt evolution proof, but still has some flaws?
>>
>>18599024
Kek
>>
>>18598185
>This thing called ice?
Montana is south of the permafrost tree line.
>>
>>18598875
I draw it
it's one scene in my old furry comic
>>
>>18598449
It took over 160,000,000 years for feathers to develop from the simple sharp shaft quill that it started as. To put that in perspective, 7 million years ago our common ancestor with the chimpanzee was alive, 9 million our common ancestor with the gorilla was living, and 165,000,000 years ago our ancestors was a mammal that looked like a cross between a ferret and the GEICO lizard.
>>
>>18593388
I drive past this all the time when I go fishing out that way.
It's creeped me out since I was a child.
>>
>>18599009
women crave the big dragon cock

human male status: BTFO
black male status: BTFO

will the spawns of YHWH ever recover from this devastating blow?
>>
>>18599009
>women in charge of not being whore
>>
Don't believe in dragons but anyone who thinks their based of dinosaurs should review history and realize that dinosaur bones were only discovered long after dragon myths.
>>
The "every culture has dragons!" meme is a byproduct of Eurocentrism among 19th century anthropologists and other scholars. In trying to wrap their heads around the stories and belief systems of other cultures they'd often interpret them as analogus to something from their own cultural backgrounds no matter how slim the connection, leading to major misunderstandings and distortions of what the other culture actually believed. Pretty much anything with vaguely serpentine features got labeled a dragon even if the mythology and their role in local belief systems radically differed from European dragon stories.

See the British and the invention of Hinduism for a classic example. They jammed about a bazillion different, often contrary belief systems under one label, then wasted years and tons of manpower & funding in search of the nonexistent "Hindu Bible" because they were unconciously trying to jam the beliefs of land that viewed religion very differently into the mold of Christianity. For those unfamiliar with religious traditions in India...imagine if an alien species encountered Europe & the Middle East for the first time and decided to lump together Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Protestant Christianity, and Graeco-Roman paganism as a single religion called "Mediterraneanism" because they all have a patriarchal male god associated with the sky on top, then started studying the religious beliefs and cultures of Europe and the Middle East with that assumption as their base.
>>
>>18600345
This is all theory and not fact.
>>
>>18601123
>Presents a theory

>Calls everyone else's theory "wrong"

>Say their own theory is fact

KEK
>>
>>18593381
you seen one? thats a pretty good indication they dont exist. the other one is that NO ONE has ever seen one.

>inb4 vast areas of the sky remain unexplored
>>
>>18601123
I don't believe you.
>>
File: dragon skull.jpg (194KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
dragon skull.jpg
194KB, 1000x747px
>>18593381
>do dragons exist?

not anymore
>>
>>18598262
its the sun spiraling up and down like the sun pyramid
>>
>>18601123
>the British and the invention of Hinduism

This is a myth you know.

Just because the British sought to understand and classify the various religious traditions it silly to say they have been wrongly jammed together in one group as an invented religion.

>lump together Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Protestant Christianity, and Graeco-Roman paganism

Drop the paganism and remember the church in the east, you actually do have a religious family even if it is only fully recognised by the Muslims.
>>
>>18602144
>>
>>18602460
What the fuck?
Are you sure you quoted the right post?
>>
>>18593547
You fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1485203072254.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485203072254.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>18602288
nigga those are horses
>>
>>18593381
I am a dragon, they casted me in game of thrones.
>>
File: dc00cxo34456.jpg (151KB, 1146x641px) Image search: [Google]
dc00cxo34456.jpg
151KB, 1146x641px
>>18603703
Horses don't have necks longer than their bodies.
>>
>>18603703

Those are giraffes good sir
>>
>>18603725
Giraffes are spotted.
>>
>>18602288
>>18603725
>>18603732
There's a higher chance of ancient Greeks meeting dragons than exploring sub-Saharan Africa.
>>
File: 1483862842684.jpg (524KB, 970x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1483862842684.jpg
524KB, 970x1453px
>>18593381
We're real
>>
>>18603717
I can't tell if you're being serious

>>18603744
Literally no
>>
File: file.png (429KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
429KB, 576x576px
bruh you know snakes n shiet?
they scary as fuck right?
what if they had wings n shiet
>>
>>18598960
Closest to the truth. Though some are here and waking up.
>>
>>18603855
What would be the truth?
>>
>>18603891
Something has driven the human race to only exist and interact with the physical, lower realms. These entities exist on higher planes of existence and are no longer seen.
>>
>>18603937
Do you think humans are of much relevance to the rest of beings? Are humans more than just containers for souls (of any kind)?
>>
>>18603937
My phone is glitching on this thread. The others don't want you to know
>>
>>18593381
>falling for the firebreathing jew
>>
>>18603949
The human body is not special in of itself. The love and consciousness being brought forth from humans is important. The brain and anatomy are beautiful and wondrous but don't latch on to it.
>>
>>18598444
>>18598447
you didn't even check his trips you subsapien
>>
File: 20160502_kermit_0.png (475KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
20160502_kermit_0.png
475KB, 600x377px
>>18598108
>he bought the whole Spielbergosaurus/Big boom/RiseOfZeApes package
>>
>>18593388
Nothing written about by Gonterman is real.
>>
File: 1484015607987.png (74KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
1484015607987.png
74KB, 213x233px
>>18593547
>>
If they existed at all they're probably magical, like fairies and elves.

Supposedly in China it's common knowledge that a dragon's body melts away after being killed. They're not meant to be thought of biologically, at least not fully.
>>
>>18602764
i see, you cant see far beyond fairytails and dig for facts D (the four faced god or your square)-RA(the sun) -G(graviti god or the golden spiral,the self retracting point )-ON you DRAG ON

>>18601123
you rock, this is how you keep a lie alive
>>
>>18605635
>i see, you cant see far beyond fairytails and dig for facts D (the four faced god or your square)-RA(the sun) -G(graviti god or the golden spiral,the self retracting point )-ON you DRAG ON
Are you trying to tell me that the way dragon is spelled is evidence of anything? Because that's pretty retarded

It comes from the greek word drakon, which means "snake"

Stop being a pseudo intellectual, and actually do some research
>>
Honestly I'd say this anon has it right. There wasn't exactly much room on the tree of evolution for avian and reptilian life to mix and make some flying creature, let alone one that breaths fire.

That said, they could be depictions of something else entirely.

The ancients, our ancestors who lacked the scientific knowledge we have today, saw them as dragons. Would we, knowing what we know now and with the technology available to us, see them as dragons? Or something else?.,..
>>
>>18604762
yeah like when you kill a dragon on skyrim and then you drag on all the electromagnetic powers and light and stuff,

>>18605657
which is the fucking sun and the golden spiral faggot creating life on earth ,the man is the serpent meeting the dragon mouth or your woman, the sun is the serpent spiraling up and down in the sun pyramid or dragon ,
but whatever
>>
>>18605667
>which is the fucking sun and the golden spiral faggot creating life on earth
What exactly are you referring to now? The snake i mentioned?
>the man is the serpent meeting the dragon mouth or your woman
What man? What woman? Man and woman in general? The idea of man and woman?
>the sun is the serpent spiraling up and down in the sun pyramid or dragon ,
The sun pyramid? the one in Teotihuacan, Mexico?

Dude, you are talking gibberish! I can't tell if you're talking about a specific mythical story, alchemy, historical comparison, traveling tales, or even how you literally believe the world can be explained

You're making absolutely no sense at all to me, if you're trying to explain something, please, actually pull yourself together and make sure that you communicate your opinion properly
>>
>>18593381
Someone should watch Jordan Peterson's lessons.
>>
>>18605734
>What exactly are you referring to now? The snake i mentioned?
see your chrismass tree

>What man? What woman? Man and woman in general? The idea of man and woman?

see>18593396 ,This guy erected phalanx is not a spear.... is actually your penis or the male energy and the dragon breath of fire is the star fire menstrual blood of your woman

and yes that sun phi-ra-mid,
>if you're trying to explain something, please, actually pull yourself together and make sure that you communicate your opinion properly
>>18602460
what part about this post you didnt understand,
specific mythical story, alchemy, historical comparison, traveling tales, it doesnt matter because this is all about the myth of creation, wich is the sun spiraling up and down and making order from chaos
>>
>>18605771
>see your chrismass tree
What the fuck does that mean? a golden spiral on the christmas tree?
English is your second language, right?

see>18593396
dude, learn to look at your comments before posting them

>This guy erected phalanx is not a spear....
"phalanx" is a type of warrior, not a weapon, but you're right, he's not a phalanx

>is actually your penis or the male energy and the dragon breath of fire is the star fire menstrual blood of your woman
Well, the dragon in that pic isn't actually spewing any flames.
Ignoring that, you might be on to something, but i think you're overanalyzing this. See if you can find any professionals who supports your idea. Cause right now, you're just taking a shot in the dark

And even if you're right, that's still not explaining the origin of the dragon itself

>and yes that sun phi-ra-mid
The one in mexico? The one that europeans didn't find until hundreds of years after the idea of Dragons was solidified?
How can that have anything at all to do with the idea of dragons?

>what part about this post you didnt understand,
It still doesn't explain what in my post you replied to
I talked about the symbolical meaning of the snake relating to life and death. Are you trying to compare the idea of life/death to the sun's cycle?
Maybe you're right, but that's a stretch
>>
File: alfa y omega en las formas.gif (451KB, 484x416px) Image search: [Google]
alfa y omega en las formas.gif
451KB, 484x416px
>>18605829
quit being a fucking smart ass ,you are the one overanalyzing everything if you believe on dragons and reptilians and shit, every single fucking culture of the world worships the sun which is pic related and which is christmass or jesus the sun putting his life into the femenine holy hole and the electromagnetic forces of atraction and life, and sorry if my english is bad and oh my god ,what kind of professionals i need to contact hahaha lol like the ones from ancient aliens tv show who believe on a race of alien dogs and birds top fucking kek, black dog was a chief status like you can say a enginer degree in this times ,every fucking pyramid of the world serves for the same purpose no matter from what age they are ,most of your deus vult niggers stole the ancient knowledge from egypt and they made this fairy tails for faggots like you so you cant see shit for sure and die for the lack of knowledge
>>
>>18593381
Te falta derretir un gran glaciar
>>
>>18605753
not OP but gibe me a TL;DW
>>
>>18605663
Birds came from reptiles tho...they didn't mix in the way I think you're implying
>>
>>18593381
hey look, another wank who watched Vsauce2 a couple weeks ago
>>
>>18605862
>you are the one overanalyzing everything if you believe on dragons and reptilians and shit,
When exactly did i imply i did?
I started out by basically saying they are fictitious and explaining how the idea came to be
To be honest, i thought you were the one believing in actual dragons here

>what kind of professionals i need to contact hahaha lol like the ones from ancient aliens tv show who believe on a race of alien dogs and birds top fucking kek
Let me make it very clear
I agree that dragons don't exist
I believe they are just the idea of snakes changed into something more threatening
To say that a picture of a dragon is some sort of metaphor, that's interesting, and you might be onto something
But to say that it's symbolizing sex, just because one thing goes into another? That's reaching
And when i say "find professionals" i mean use google, see if you can find any historian, anthropologist, or myth expert saying anything like that
I never brought up Ancient aliens. I never implied Ancient Aliens. I never wanted to say anything of that sort.
Stop thinking i'm saying things i'm not.
Stop thinking pictures mean things they don't
Stop claiming things wildly if you can't back it up

And your english isn't just bad, your sentence structure is horrendous, you can't blame people for having trouble understanding what you're talking about
Learn to organize your posts. Don't switch back and forth between points in the middle of one. Use some paranthesis when making a new point.

This is such basic stuff in any language, that i'm inclined to believe you dropped out of education in your early puberty, that you're still in puberty or that you've got schizophrenia or something
>>
>>18593388
Double dubs of truth.
>>
>>18605862
He's actually trying to hear you out Indio mugroso. Eres tan incoherente y no estas tomando la información completa.

Dan pena, oiga.
>>
>>18593381
straps are an amalgamation of early monkey humans main fears: snakes, predatory birds, and bigger pred mammals like tigers or wolves

so we end up with a 4 legged snake with wings. our primordial fear animal
>>
>>18605901
ok
>>
>>18605911
>911
>ok
>>
>>18605908
They're also symbols of power. Most cultures revered dragons but some saw them as less scary.

It's easy to just generalize and avoid thought but you can try anon.

Cultural subjectivity is a key consideration in how different cultural groups saw them or imagined. Recurring archetypes are not uncommon in humans.

There's separated tribes that all believe we came from an egg (cosmic egg) but how and why are is the structure they build on. This is why common sense is relative.
>>
>>18605922
Can 3rd worlders suicide?

Do they just like jump off a cliff or walk up to gators?
>>
>>18598137
Actually flat earthers started in Europe you dope
>>
>>18598043
They do when you're hunting the same food, and even the smaller ones can give you a really bad day. The big ones can completely fuck up your life. Also keep in mind that raptors have been used as hunting tools, same as dogs and cats, for a very long time. And of course there are all kinds of avian cryptids (thunderbirds, rocs, harpies, etc.) that may or may not have roots in reality.
>>
File: Trail-563x430.jpg (21KB, 563x430px) Image search: [Google]
Trail-563x430.jpg
21KB, 563x430px
The dragons are overdue for their return, they'll be here within five years for the harvest.

Do you all have your gas masks and food?
>>
>>18605930
We could just stick around long enough till we get cholera or hepatitis or something
>>
File: 1486469293038.jpg (63KB, 650x732px) Image search: [Google]
1486469293038.jpg
63KB, 650x732px
>>18605955
I'd be shitposting too, if those were my options
>>
>>18593765

This. Imagine finding Dinosaur bones every now and then and following that on your eastern and southern adventures you encounter Anaconda's, Nile crocs, Salt water crocs, Komodo's... They had seen the enormous bones of Dinosaurs (but weren't able to date them) and all of a sudden they start to encounter 6-7m long crocs in distant lands. It's completely normal to start fantasizing about what could be in that situation. And then all of this gets fueled with other cultures who also say there are these magical lizard beings.

The illuminati are to us what dragons were to medieval people.

>>18593772

This. And Komodo's are fucking insane, I've had the extreme luck to see a fight between two adult males fighting over territory. I can guarantee you I almost shit my pants, the slaps they deal with their tails are so loud they HURT hearing. It's incredibly loud, these animals are hands down the coolest animals I've ever seen. Just seeing them strutting around makes you watch in awe. Also; they look massive on television but in real life a full grown wild Komodo is HUGE. Their heads reach easily to your lower belly when full grown in the wild.
>>
File: 1422247516531.jpg (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1422247516531.jpg
35KB, 200x200px
>>18605955
you are the faggot who believe that you came through monkeys and believe on evolution,the one with the 3rd world mindset is you ,if my english is bad or god good, i couldn't care less you probably just speak english,and by the way, i speak french and spanish and bad english, and la migra will never find me
>>
Michael, is there a way forward. I am very lost and confused and don't know how to ask for help.
>>
>>18606010

>Imagine finding Dinosaur bones every now and then

Myths about dragons are much much older then the point in time where people started fining dinosaur bones.
>>
>>18605930

In India they tend to drink pesticide and die a horrible death.
>>
File: 1485203870472.gif (342KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1485203870472.gif
342KB, 1000x750px
>>18606022
Different anon here, you lack the grammatical structure to follow coherently.

You could start with periods. Or even adding a break between points. At this point, it's verbal garbage you're using to masterbate your ego.

It's okay to have a small ego anon
>>
File: 1486420555560.gif (959KB, 264x248px) Image search: [Google]
1486420555560.gif
959KB, 264x248px
>>18606027
Go around nigga
>>
>>18606038
The final poo pill. Become part of the land again and be fertile in death
>>
>>18606028

Complete utter fucking bullshit. It was indeed until the 17-18th century western scientists started to LOGICALLY research dragon bones. But dinosaur bones have been found and used for a variety of purposes for thousands of years. You can legit walk around at certain beaches in Marocco, Tunisia, Egypt and pick up Dinosaur bones at certain tides without even digging. The Spinosaurus was discovered by western scientists visiting a local market in Northern-Africa after some random dude showed them bones he dug up with a little shovel at the beach. He tried to sell them as home-going gifts to tourists. After showing them the spot he found the bones these scientists came to realise that Northern-Africa is the Mecca of dinosaur bones. And we've only just realised this 10-15 years ago. Alot of new species are going to be discovered in the next few years if those sandniggers will allow researchers to do their thing.

(dinosaur) Bones have had multiple goals, uses, before we even entered the stone age.
>>
>>18606063
>attacking grammar because you have no other point.
"As seen on /pol/!"
>>
>>18606083

No, your full of complete and utter bullshit. Dinosaur bones have never been found in a single archeological dig. Let alone enough bones to give the impression of dragons.

Go ahead and prove me wrong.
>>
>>18606087
As seen anywhere. If you can't even articulate and convey your autism in a legible way then you should be doing something else. Nobody is obligued to try and decipher your verbal diarrhea.
>>
>>18593381
Do santa claus exist?

They are featured almost EVERY culture

but they don't exist?
>>
>>18605862
He could've been a lot meaner than that, you entitled shit
>>
>>18593381
Lots of stories grow in the retelling.
>>
>>18606087
I'm a different faggot.

3rd world anon was trying to be superior but other anon was willing to hear him out. 3rd world anon, though, was trying to just win something on the Internet. That was annoying. I speak a few languages too but even they have grammatical structure

See >>18606227
It's just garbage. I'd rather have him Google translate it in his own language
>>
There are draconian deities. So in a sense yes, dragons do exist. Just in the metaphysical plane.
>>
File: Yi Qi.jpg (25KB, 220x375px) Image search: [Google]
Yi Qi.jpg
25KB, 220x375px
>>18593381
They did at one point. Meet Yi Qi
>>
>>18606636

Plot twist Santa is Satan is the dragon.

G G K I D D O
>>
>>18607402
>G G K I D D O
>gekkido
>dragon ball
>dragons
Someone call Alex Jones!
>>
>>18595751
I am from Peru. They are known forgeries. You can buy your very own in Ica, south of Lima.
>>
>>18607422

PLOT TWIST I AM ALEX JONES
>>
>>18604061
You have an irrational fear of Jews that borders on obsession. I'd tell you to get help but you'd accuse me of being a Jew or some shit. So just stop posting stupid shit please.
>>
>>18608672

>man comes to cut and suckle on your penis
>"I'm not afraid! That's irrational!"
>*penis mutilation noises*
>everythingisfine.jpg
>>
>>18608674
Something tells me you won't need to worry about someone wanting to suck on your penis anytime soon.
>>
>>18608677

>mad he lost his virginity to an old mans ugly bearded smelly mouth at day 1
>>
>>18598134
Flying dinos are called birds. Pterosaur are not dinosaurs
>>
>>18608680
It's not nice to say such rude things about your mother, anon.
>>
>>18598134
Flying dinos are called birds.
pterosaurs are not dinosaurs
>>
>>18608684

She couldn't keep her hands off me, either...

...disgusting Jew blood...
>>
>>18593381
>they are featured in practically EVERY culture
Only because the english language calls everything even remotely lizard-like a dragon.
They're actually vastly different from culture to culture.
>>
>>18593547
Marco Polo told a lot of shit, all the time inventing weird people and beasts. Great traveler, but he should have stayed of the piss for a while
>>
>>18593388
Got dayum I know this place

Would sometimes drive past on my way to camping trips in the area in my youth

Always made the other boys and I feel uneasy. Made us worry about encountering it on our rogue night forays into the woods

Wow just looking at it now makes me nostalgically unsettled
Wow
>>
>>18608708
>Marco Polo told a lot of shit

are you an expert?
>>
I guess I would like to achieve the dignity of a human being before I try anything else, just because I live in constant fear of leaving something behind. Even with the absolute sanction of love I felt I was leaving behind something. All these memories of a river of death that was once my only principle, fixed in place, that everyone else was always pushing me into by some cosmic accident, and blaming me for. I guess in some sense I never stopped seeing that river of death as an absolute mark against me, and so I never stopped chasing down into it, even after it stopped truly existing. I want to be human, but I can never have the sanction of having been human by the original definition. So I want to surpass the definition of human, in order to be human. People have always thought that I was trying to trick them, because I was trying to draw them into me, or get past their guard. The only being that ever appeared to me as absolutely safe, as not part of this dreadful unity that was murdering me with the combined sanction of the entire human race, was him, and even he showed every appearance of giving up on me after a while. I've never tried to trick anyone. I just realized where I was stationed and started saying constant streams of things that were semantically related to my feelings without actually having any part of my feelings in them. Just endless permutations, to find out if the exact thing that everyone was wanting to kill was just me. And it was. Whenever I spoke shadows into existence, people were perfectly happy to accept me. And then of course they'd catch some glimpse of me, as I hadn't yet perfected my "art", and they'd perceive this as me having tried to trick them. I've never tried to trick anyone. Nothing you ever glimpsed of me was real. So I made sure you didn't glimpse me. I don't know how to get past this. I know I'm capable of a higher dignity, but this is a very deep stain. I want to forget this place.
>>
>>18610428

I guess it's strange that a wanderer would wander for the sake of a home they never had.
>>
I want to forget this place. Please help me to be grounded in something besides the memory of shadow, spreading endlessly outward in ambiguity like cancer. Please help me to stop doing violence to myself. I want to be a part of some total integrity, to carry forward an exact principle, and to not remember that I was ever anything different. They're all just images down here, but these are all images of the things I was denied, and perhaps that's why I keep coming back to them, so that I can try to walk the path that would have made me a real person and not what I am.
>>
>>18593391
Barring birds, flying dinosaurs is an oxymoron. Pterosaurs are a distinct branch on the archosaur tree. Incidentally, swimming reptiles have even less in common with dinosaurs cladistically. I doubt the ancient would have had the paleontological capacity to properly deduce the bones belonged to flying reptiles, considering that when pterosaurs where first unearthed scientists had a long and and hard debate figuring out whether they were aquatic or airborne creatures.
>>
File: 1454284729075.jpg (5KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1454284729075.jpg
5KB, 249x249px
>>18610428
a shillbot gone wild, right there
>>
File: rocks and snow.jpg (241KB, 1200x528px) Image search: [Google]
rocks and snow.jpg
241KB, 1200x528px
There was a time that I spent looking into this subject, asking what OP asked among other things that I'll get into regarding the history of the world. Since what I wanted to know was more spiritual/paranormal/not fitting the norm, I opened my mind to options like ancestral memory, dream divination, and remote viewing (specifically seeing the past, if possible) to find out what I wanted. Long story short, I was in over my head and didn't know where to start safely, so I ended up looking to others for help. You know how some people on /x/ want to come off as adept in the supernatural, so they always say shit like "this is too dangerous, you don't know what you're dealing with" in threads involving rituals and such? Sometimes experienced people still end up not being cautious if you get them behind what you're doing.

Don't get me wrong-- I didn't just greenlight the first community college wiccan or how-do-i-summon-a-succubus idiot. I wanted people that could prove to me by interview they knew something. Mostly it was either paper bulletins or me going around on foot to places that might attract that sort. I spent so much time trying to find the right people that I was crossing off lists of names of responders nearly three pages long. I'd have liked to imagine word caught on about me in those circles at the time, but now the idea scares me.

After two or three competent people came I started testing their methods and recording everything for them, but I was still getting calls. The important part being this one call that was kind of like that nervous guy that called coast to coast. I thought he was a crackhead or mentally ill or something, just wailing and doing that crying voice wobble thing about people out to get him. He said a group by name, but I never was able to find anything about it.
>>
>>18610517

No, you sit and you suffer and you sacrifice and you make this place better you fucking pussy piece of shit.
>>
>>18610809

Since it was (basically screamed) over the phone, I don't know how it's spelled or even if it's said right. Chopping up syllables from other words on wiktionary gets me daJɹəʊʃən, like die-row-shen. It was all the usual conspiracy gangstalking secret evil people nonsense, that is until I put it on speaker for the others to hear and started asking questions. I will attempt to paraphrase from there:

>Okay man, stay calm and just try to tell me why they're following you, alright?

>They want to keep people from knowing the truth about everything (still yelling kind of)

>Uh, what part of everything? Like what I have in my flyer or something?

>No well, yeah. it's history, but it's more than humans. That's just what they're telling people. There were gods and other planes of existence and everyone was more spiritual than they were. It wasn't always just humans.

>Okay, what was it like? How did you find this out, if that's okay asking

>Yeah, I saw something from my past lives. There are people I know who saw their past lives, too, i mean. There are places you can see what I'm talking about

>But what was the past like?

>Can you believe me?

>Yes, just tell me everything

>(long uncomfortable silence) There used to be a connection between spirits and people. It was like, you could call it magic. It was. You could think about things and focus and it would change things. Bodies were more magic with some beings. There wasn't technology, nobody needed it. It was so fucking good, but something went wrong, oh god. Some humans, the (dierowtians) didn't like the not-humans, it was like the fucking nazis man. Why do you think the industrial age happened!? Fuck, they're still around! we aren't human enough for them, they're going to kill everybody, who knows how soon!? They found me and I'm going to die!-

>-You aren't going to die man, you'll be fine, just keep calm, oka-

>No man, I need to get out of here. You should too. Just run for your life, man
>>
>>18610888

>Wait just hold on a second. How are you 'not human enough'?

>Some people used to be angels. They still have their soul. Some were dragons. They have their soul still They were always human. Stay away from them.

He hung up after that. The people I was working with were pretty flabbergasted. I half joked saying something like "boy that guy was intense", but we all were kind of freaked out. I got a call from one of them the next week where they were saying they felt like they were being stalked and that they were going to stop the experiment. The rest didn't say or help much from there, just saying they felt disconnected or scared all the time or saw an "earth with different geography". The project ended and I never really contacted them again. At least one of the three ended up going full otherkin conspiracy like the phone guy.

I'm skeptical about it, but the experience still spooked me pretty good.
>>
>>18606063
mmsss
>>
>>18610428
>>18610428

It's not that strange for certain beings, For one born along with the world, and with the power of creation, the novelty of it wears off quickly and the most interesting pratice turns out to be observation.
Observing different worlds breathe and grow, pass as their kinfolk, even follow those worlds to their inevitable demise, and yet still explore the frozen wastelands they become in the abyss.

It becomes an obsession to the point of becoming an anchor for upcoming worlds, securing their becoming only to become the impermeating everything for the sake of observing it all at once.

Yet the most absurd act was to join the struggle of one such world and imprison yourself willingly, submitting to the decadent cycle of being reborn in bodies of flesh. Nurturing those host puppets yet none of them can remember fully or find your mist-filled chamber.
Thread posts: 232
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.