[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the Crowley of today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: crowleypyrhat.jpg (40KB, 317x378px) Image search: [Google]
crowleypyrhat.jpg
40KB, 317x378px
Who is the Crowley of today?
>>
>>18592850
Louie Anderson
>>
>>18592850

Bhj
>>
Me
>>
>>18592859

No joke?

If so then Ive been a big follower. I used to watch his cartoon as a kid. I specifically remember his family used to have sweet potatoes or yams for the holidays. I know that sounds generic, but its the one fact about the show I specifically remember.

Hail Loiui.
>>
File: MTk0IiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg (134KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
MTk0IiwiZiI6ImpwZyJ9.jpg
134KB, 1280x853px
Nominating Jordan Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFer9TeV5gU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
>>
>>18592882
>No joke
I think you're missing the point
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJhDfdN6wY8
>>
Aaron C. Donahue
>>
>>18592850
Thirty years ago I would've said Robert Anton Wilson. Twenty - Nick Land. No idea about "now", though.
>>
There is no "one" person who is the new Crowley, but several...And they stay hidden in plain sight.
>>
Probably Ambromovic. Or however you spell her name. She twists Crowley's stuff up into new rituals. And she teaches prominent people how to do it.

And they all play in shit. Maybe they eat it as well.
>>
>>18595658
It never ceases to amaze me how people with access to Internet can't be arsed to use Google to find the correct spelling of a last name. It takes literally less than a minute and makes it look like you actually care about a given discussion.
>>
>>18595675
This is /x/. Do you polish your turds before flushing? I bet not.

Now are you going to keep bitching or what?
>>
This it's not going to be a popular opinion.

But Ape of Thoth.
>>
>>18595689
Or I can just sage this thread and make you swallow your own shit, friendo.
>>
>>18595695
>'I'm going to keep being a bitch"

Good to know.

>>18595694
But why? I won't outright disagree, he's certainly a big enough of a faggot. But I think he's more of a information giver, rather than a doer.
>>
>>18595701
He's the most widespread Crownleyist that I'm aware of.

Regardless of our ego issues, we are read by a large number of people, and Thoth attempts things occasionally.
>>
>>18595708
Still though. Not worthy of being called "The New Crowley."

I get that Thoth does a bunch of stuff. But doing a bunch of stuff with little effect (compared to a guy who was known around the world) is sort of not going to do it for me.

When Thoth becomes head of propoganda in the military and does Psyops and starts eating shit out of a woman's ass, then we'll talk.
>>
>>18592850
Every hobo you see on the street.
>>
>>18592850
That one guy behind the burger king who says he'll show me real magick for a hamburger.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.