[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

judgement day is soon, and you will all disappear. you are all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 13

judgement day is soon, and you will all disappear. you are all soulless creatures.

only some very few people actually have souls. i meet them VERY occasionally. i am one of them.
>>
>>18592835
We will all be set free when it comes down to it. If you feel alone, you are only you. You forgot I existed.
>>
>>18592844
bullshit. you are soulless just like everybody else on here.
>>
File: 1467780616420.jpg (59KB, 708x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467780616420.jpg
59KB, 708x527px
>>18592835
As he stood upon the mountain top and gazed upon his ruined kingdom, Jesus was approached by a man with a most unusual appearance, who offered his undying loyalty to the man he recognized as God.
Upon hearing the Lord's plight, he plainly offered Jesus an array of terrible weapons,
A sword swathed in flame, which melted the very ground it was plunged into; A sacred bow and bewitched arrows, which guide themselves to their champion's mark, and never miss; a hammer which shatters boulders; a knife swathed in a terrible ire which killed with even the slightest pinch, but did no harm to its wielder--
All of these were offered to Christ but he rejected each one, for he could think of no practical use for them in his life..
but still he listened to every offer the stranger temptor had to offer..
>>
>>18592855
ok cool how does this matter here?
>>
>>18592835
>only some very few people actually have souls. i meet them VERY occasionally.

assuming you're not baiting, how can u tell just by meeting them? u feel their energy or some bs like that?
>>
File: 4lUCkNq - Imgur.gif (3MB, 550x311px) Image search: [Google]
4lUCkNq - Imgur.gif
3MB, 550x311px
>>18592835

EHHHHH Wrong.

Try again kid.
>>
>>18592873
nope, i am right.
>>
>>18592887

Judging by the evidence against you. Youre wrong.
>>
>>18592902
the evidence is on my side.

you are all soulless creatures whereas people that are like me are better souls and will be saved during judgement day.

all others who arent of us, will disappear. those who are of us, will be welcomed to a new world where we can rebuild it how we want it to. you will not be present then anymore.
>>
>>18592908
When is the end
>>
>>18592924
i was told by my spiritual sources tha its soon.
>>
>>18592928
Cool. That's a pretty big window tho
>>
>>18592941
soon is soon. it wont be years and years.
>>
you all obviously know who i am.
>>
>>18592835
>>18592928

How do you recognise other "people with souls" and who are your "spiritual sources"?
>>
>>18592980
there is a way how i can recognize them but i wont tell it.

my spiritual sources is mentally. sometimes i get contacted by higher beings and they tell me something. its not physical.
>>
I know OP is just RPing, but I'll bite.

You're right, most people don't have a soul nowadays. They're incapable of thinking about more abstract concepts. Most of their thoughts are just repeating what they heard somewhere else. Like a bunch if mirrors endlessly bouncing a reflection around.

It's why memes are so popular. It's why people believe everything on the news, regardless of how ludicrous it is. It's why people wouldn't hesitate to stab you and twist the knife until you passed out if they were told they were allowed to.

Soulless people for a soulless world.
>>
sooooooooo uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

liiiiiikeeee

yourrr tellin me ...

yurrr tellin me that the soul existss?

that you can prove it exists yeah?
>>
>>18592984
Why won't you say it? What do you have to lose? We're apparently all soulless so it won't matter.

And how do you know you aren't just "mental" (pun intended based on your post) and imagining it? How do you know they aren't tricking you? You must be aware of disinformation channeling and entities claiming to be something they aren't.
>>
>>18592990
A soul is a concept you dumb fuck. You might as well be asking of capitalism exists.
>>
You can't live without a soul OP. It doesn't work like that. You aren't soecial.
>>
>>18592990
>>18592999

BTW, this is exactly what I meant in >>18592985

No capacity for abstract thought. Probably thought he was clever, because he thought the person he's emulating is clever. Because that's what he's doing: Emulating someone else. Because he's empty inside.
>>
>>18593001
Special. Meant special.
>>
>>18593001
This. Kinda...
>>
>>18593001
Ants, termites, bees are all alive. They build massive societies. They even raise livestock and grow crops. Yet they don't have souls.
>>
>>18593008
Animals operate based on an over soul, or a species soul.
>>
>>18593005
>>18593001
wrong. i am special.

>>18593004
im not emulating anyone.
>>
>>18593018
Right. Which is why you posted that picture of that guy. And tried to sound like how that guy would sound. And did so while regurgitating the mindless materialistic argument you heard someone else make before.
>>
>>18593008
Animals have souls. Every living thing has one. It may be more primitive, but it is a soul.

>>18593018
No you aren't. Not in regards to souls. I'm sure you are a special person in other ways though.
>>
File: 1474917341130.png (969KB, 528x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1474917341130.png
969KB, 528x1041px
>>18593004
That's a bit of a presumption freindo, and presumptions are the antithesis of arguments especially when unfounded.
>>
>>18593023
you have lower souls, but the people like me have a special kind of soul. we will sustain the judgement day, while you all, those who arent that kind of special, will vanish.
>>
>>18592999
you devote your life to concepts that cant be proven, laid down by esoteric fellow and you have the audacity to accuse me of being soulless and emulating other ideas. your entire life is an emulation of other ideas, fucking retard
>>
>>18593029
Who's judging us on this day of reckoning you speak of?

And we'll keep existing. We all will. You may get knocked down a couple pegs though. Or not. Who knows.
>>
File: 1478831672478.png (28KB, 295x311px) Image search: [Google]
1478831672478.png
28KB, 295x311px
>>18593030
Every conscience is built based on it's surroundings. They are products of the environment they inhabit, as are all living creatures. Perhaps a person may have an inclination to altruism or pessimism, but I cannot have any foundation for these assumptions.
>>
>>18593038
god.

and for that other statement, you will all go down in hell.
>>
>>18593029
Dude make your mind. Now that people contested your shit notion about anyone being soulless you
re saying they do have souls but shittier one.

Let me tell you a better story. Yes, something might soon happen and yes things might change. But there won't be any mass purging of humans (as flawed as they are). There will be a purge of the current controllers though.
>>
>>18593047
see, this kind of behavior is why you dont belong in the new world.
>>
File: 1476582803884.jpg (139KB, 851x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1476582803884.jpg
139KB, 851x1024px
>>18593050
Not wishing for the destruction of mankind is quite the humanitarian position. I would rather someone with his mindset take up the reigns of the new world than your arrogant self.
>>
Fucking quake and this thread.

damn country stay still
>>
File: images (9).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>18593046
Which god?

The Bible's God?

Because he pretty explicitly says no matter how special you are, or think you are, you can't know who and who is not getting into heaven or who goes where on judgement day. He also sort of made Jesus die for everyone to try and save everyone. If only a few people had souls, that action makes zero sense.

So you're claiming to use a religion you obviously know not much about to back up your hypothesis here.

Anyway, MY god says you're a dork. Pic related. This is who's waiting on you bro.
>>
>>18593054
you are too hostile towards other people. thats what i mean.

and i only said judgement day will judge everyone and cast everyone into the fiery pit that doesnt have the kind of soul the people like me have. you can argue back and forth about this, but it will not change that you dont have a place in the new world. and there arent many of us who are worthy of it. those who are, can be identified. but i will not say how. in order to protect them.

but even if i did, i dont think you could do anything about it. but safety first. you dont deserve a place in the new world.

>>18593066
obviously. you pray to the false god. satan. who'da thunk.
>>
>>18593050
So wanting to preserve life is unworthy of being in this new world? Sounds like misinfo false channeling or just plain delusions derived from too much religious bs.

I'll repeat. The odds are the soon to be changes will not purge humans but will purge the assholes currently fucking around like they own everything (which might be some of the "higher beings" you're listening to).
>>
>>18593073
You know, Jesus calls himself Lucifer several times. And Yahweh calls himself Satan.

Who'da thunk.

Enjoy worshiping Saturn/Chronos/El
>>
>>18593073
Wait, what? Too hostile? Says the asshat saying humans will be mass killed and sent to the "fiery pit" for having inferior souls.

Like wut? m8 plz
>>
File: 1476393669374.jpg (199KB, 919x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476393669374.jpg
199KB, 919x1200px
>>18593073
It is in fact you breeding hostility, while the other anon wishes for peace. It is you who does not deserve a place in the new world, for you are the propagator of conflict and arrogance. Should you have wished to help these people you would not have told them about what is coming.

You have failed your test.
>>
>>18593086
I won't agree with jesus, he's kay (although not really like the fucking bible says). Yahweh, however is an arrogant, wrathful bastard and played too long in his little sand pit.
>>
>>18592860
Despite having read some edgy Manga about an angsty teen who was cool because he distanced himself to everyone else you shouldn't do the same. People might seem retarded but they are just out of sync with you. And everything is done out of a position of either different interests to your own or out of fear.
>>
>>18593073

hey kiddo.

Did you just wake up, or are you still trapped in time?
>>
>>18592860
Listen to what the world tried to offer you, anon.
>>
>>18592835
Having a soul must be miserable then. It's hard enough as it is to watch events unfold and people shit on one another in the face of greed without one.
>>
>>18593098
I'm cool with Jesus. As in...the more likely real version of Jesus based only on his quotes. Not "Jesus according to everyone else ever." Jesus.

Assuming he exists of course.

Yahweh on the other hand is a really pissed off ancient Semitic Pagan god who managed to get a large cult following that grew out of proportion. He's most likely Baal's brother.
>>
>>18593098

>playing for too long

Like there's anything else to do.

kid the ones who are awoken have been working on, we are purging the systems, we got the stars seeds in our side.

tell me what you want or pretend and I may help you.
>>
again, you need a special kind of soul to be accepted after the judgement day. and 99% of all people on earth are not part of that. i am lucky to be one of the few people that are. the problem is that the 99% in turn shit on me and us all the time though.
>>
File: 2edgy4me.jpg (9KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
2edgy4me.jpg
9KB, 235x215px
>>18593127
Maybe because you come in here like an obnoxious ass and act all haughty about being some special person with no proof?

If you want people to stop hating you, stop gibing them reasons to.
>>
>>18593114
Here added a name so it's clear what I'm saying. I'm the person offering the alternate story to the OPs.

Yeap, exactly. The actual real Jesus is ok. The image of Jesus the bible and the abrahamics portray is misinfo and bs.

And I agree on Yahweh. He's a real jerk that expected everyone to do what he wants and consider him the true Creator (or ONE) and just went a bit insane with power, jealousy and wrath. He's a rogue, corrupted planet scale Logos (deity).
>>
>>18593117
True, the ones that are awoken have indeed been purging the system, "kid". And sure, star seeds are on their side.

Please clarify what you didn't like about me saying YHVH spent too long playing in his little sand pit?
>>
you have all been corrupted by the darkness. god is not as evil as you claim him to be. hes just all loving. and you could get in touch with him and talk to him. you just dont want to.

remember, lucifers biggest quest is to disconnect himself and his followers from god forever.
>>
>>18592835
>Implying anyone on 4chan has a soul.
>>
File: Wyrmwood.png (88KB, 300x150px) Image search: [Google]
Wyrmwood.png
88KB, 300x150px
>>18593098
>and played too long in his little sand pit.
The sunken king was a warlord who came to the desert land of Drangleic in search of prestige and grace: the source of all strength.
While traveling the land with his army, he discovered a vast chasm filled with sand. While his knights and riders passed over the sand without problem, when he stepped into the sand his foot sunk, and he lost his balance and fell face-first into the sand.
He fell through the earth and eventually became lodged in a crevasse deep below.

There, he transformed into a wyrmwood tree, and his army disbanded into bands of mercenaries, as their faith was utterly destroyed by the loss of their king.
>>
>>18592835
>i am one of them.

Ofcourse you are, now take your meds.
>>
>>18593136
Yup.

He's Saturn.
>>
>>18593141

>A game without oposition is not a game.

Yhw is just a player, and is not the worst,
we have been infected with dimensional parasites, which only takes and never gives ,we are removing moloch now.
Yhw is a lier and a slaver, but he does out of love and he takes from you, but after you face him you are always stronger and wiser.

I guess that too much hanging out with the Gods have make me understand them a little.
>>
Am I one?
>>
>>18593182
So where is the contradiction? Cause I agree with most of that. I'd go to say YHWH doesn't exactly do it out of love but because he's corrupted. Also the hanging out with gods. Might be true or not but it's not like I'll just take your word for it. Other than that, yup.

I mentioned him not because he's the worst player but because he came up.
>>
>>18593196
no.
>>
>>18593196
Everyone is the one.
>>
>>18593196
Yes
>>
>>18593199
But I want to be a special.
>>
>>18592835
no.
>>
>>18593197

I like him for that, he also was the first one who shows himself,
In retrospective the God's are always walking beside us, even if you don't see them.
I am also a bit of a broken chesspiece,
When you rise yourself from duality one apreciate the infinite arrays of grey ,
Welcome to our game and remember to love and laugh, plz don't take it so seriously.
Also if you have any chance to remove moloch, ,do it , I have no enemies, but parasites are a decease ,and need to be purge.
Entity's who refuse to talk and don't respond to our attempts to communication and consume non stop without any consideration of the ecosystem are not to be tolerated ,but eradicate or heavily contained.

If you want wisdoms go to and look for the ape of thot.

Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>18592835
>Browses 4chan
>"i have a soul"
GTFO
>>
>>18593259
>he fell for the 4chan is hardcore meme
>>
>>18593253
Love is indeed important and laughter is great but the game is flawed.

Yup, parasites need to be purged.
>>
>i meet them VERY occasionally

I can never figure out if someone means more or less often than just plain occasionally when they add "very" as a prefix.
>>
>>18592835
I cant tell if this kid is trolling or is so focused on his ego it has blinded him.
>>
This thread:

>im speshuler then u
>nuh uh
>>
>>18593375
welcome to 4chan
>>
>>18593127

You seem to be suffering from a heightened form a snowflake syndrome. You're also a self-confirming narcissist. Those 2 traits alone left unchecked will land you with an ill-judgement. You need help.

OR

Nice bait.
>>
>>18592835

>has soul
>panders on /x/
>what a loser, this soul guy is
>>
>>18593375
Am I special?
>>
desu i really dont care about jesus, same feeling towards satan
>>
>>18593313
i know the game is unbalance , its supose to be that way , but a unbalance in one floor is usually balance in other floor .
let me tell you the history of our current situation .
someone is killing future enlitengn beings , the ones whit the potencial , the blood lines .
that someone seems to be moloch .
i was not supose to awoken , unless someting nasty happens , them i saw the signals , the silence , the rain of frogs , i was awoken by it
Minerva was killing all the frogs , she is supose to kill only the foulest ones , but a future unbalance dit it , the frogs soul system was hit hard , no physical frogs to encarnate so many amphybios ,it spilled to the human system
the frogs begun to take any bodie available , and the rain begun .
i did have to reach the minerva court wich was worshiping moloch at the time , i told them to DO NOT KILL THE NEW FROGS, becose the future unbalance would hit us all and the bugs would flood us all if we dont have frogs to face it .
this give us a litte more time .
i run a diagnostics , i got a red ligth ,i begun to scream for they to stop heating the planet ,
if we melt the polar seals , who is going to deal whit the dimesional doors to hell , NO ME , they ignore their tesla and burried him becose of the illusion , idiots , i would love to see how they fare whit hell whit only kinetic weapons , i would be a massacrer for anyone whitaud chaos in his heart ,
the fire of hell cleanses the impures , but also would kill the internet , whic i learn to love .
they have been warned about it , and the fact that even china is taking seriusly global warming now this let me know they are listenig.
i trace the problem to the death of the future enlitemg beings , as you know the theater is self balancing , but whithaud actors on it no play , no balance .
they are playing precrime or just are idiots who fell for the moloch meme, either way no bloodlines to get angels and demons no teslas no cesars , this caused the unbalance
>>
>>18593004
Every word/thing you know/understand is a thought formed by another being at some point in time.
You speak as though you are "special", trust me when I say this; you are but a simple blade of grass in an endless field of green.
You have no more capacity for thought than those around, as you too know only the world/existance from humanity's perspective/creation.
>>
>>18592984
As a soulless creature, you're hurting my fee fees
>>
>>18593094
>breeding hostility
>propagator of conflict and arrogance

This is what most of /x does whenever some anon shares his/her ideas here. All you guys do is ridicule and insult anyone who has a different way of thinking.
"Schizo", "delusional", those ebin buzzwords you douches liberally use.

But when OP gives you of your own medicine, you cry like a bitch?
Do us all a favor and remove yourself.
>>
>>18592835
>i am one of them
edgy AF
arrogance doesn't lead you to any good places
>>
>>18594606
unless it's true.
>>
File: 1449782032782.png (16KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1449782032782.png
16KB, 746x982px
OP here
i'm special and you aren't, my mom says so.
>>
File: mypowerlevelrises.gif (755KB, 323x206px) Image search: [Google]
mypowerlevelrises.gif
755KB, 323x206px
>>18592835
come at me, god-loving faggot.
>>
>>18592835
lmao Yeah, kid, keep thinking you're the only special one, if that's what helps you get through your mundane life.
>>
>>18592928
>Soon
You motherfuck, do you understand how little "soon" means when we are literally talking about all of existence here.
>>
>>18592835
How soon is now?
>>
>>18592835

I had my own, but it's shared now.

When do we start the cycle again?
>>
>>18592835
cool story bro
>>
>>18592835

I HOPE THE GODS STRIKE YOU DOWN YOU JESUIT SHILL

SMITE THEEEEEE

SMITE THEEEEEE

WMITE THEEEEE
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.